Friday, March 9, 2018

Am I Prepared For the First Coming of Sullivan & Greene?

Mike) or is it 'Mychal' as in Kendricks)  Sullivan and Shane ( or is it Shayne) Greene are NOT coming to do good works at my household today; Vernon Greene and Chris Sullivan are coming to do what I consider good works, and I will be comparing their spirits to the spirits of the 2 sheriff deputies, one labeled 'Hoffman' who did not care about my health but DID walk under my anti-mistletoe, anti-crucifix Hebrew metallurgy display.  Children in Michigan who play 'Battlefield' are dangerous to their own health, and parent who love their children properly aren't buying  or allowing violent video games into their household.   If a minor male draws guns instead of drawing pictures of bare-breasted lesbians who are designed like Ellen Degeneres, will he or she be evicted from classes in Michigan? The USA Women's hockey team already degraded their  'image' on the Degeneres show, once again proving that desiring 'Olympic gold' is not going to get you into the good kingdom of Yahweh.   Robb Stauber should be ashamed of his 'girls', but I don't know if he his conscience is as seared as a Big Mac beef disc.

I am not going to intentionally display a huge green bible on my tea table to try and mislead the "Safety King' reps.  I will not take my pictures of Scott Gomez or Miroslav Satan off the wall and I will not have any pictures of guns, but I do have some female Indian dolls with bow and arrow eqiupment that is 'top shelf' since the Indians came from my sister-in-law's household. It actually is a very serious matter allowing strangers into your household, and the way I treat them is as important as the way they treat me. I did not hire the 'cheapest' company to clean out  my ducts because I do believe if you pay a bit more for works you cannot do , the hired employee is more likely to be earning a 'living wage'. Craig Erickson of Mosinee did 'examine' the website of  and stated the equipment they use is similar to the equipment he uses.  The company I am hiring did give me the names of the men they are sending over so if their is a problem, I have more information on them than Shane David Hendrikson ever gave to  me when he started allowing adulterous companion into what was still considered my family's household.

The father/son painter duo, Caleb and Jon Mendoza, were decent family men who respected my household rules and were not offended when I told them if they intended to have unclean meats for lunch, they could not keep them or eat them in my household.   Since you have read this far either out of curiosity or out of pure ant--Milbury dedication to 1st downs anywhere, enjoy reading a copy of my most recent letter to a 'person of interest', Keith Johnson:



To The Wandering Methodist:

First, I would like to thank you for not agreeing with Nehemia Gordon on everything; the 'Harry Potter' way is as unsafe as Ellen Degeneres and the USA women's hockey team that got gold but didn't get white stone.  Secondly, as a person who would like to see the Minnesota Vikings 'clean up' their work space, do you have any leverage to urge them to get rid of their cheerleaders but not get rid of Mr. Diggs? ( I am typing this to make sure you are not a 'hireling' nor a robot). I did hear Reggie White state that he wanted to be like Moses, so maybe you need to be like Caleb or Joshua now. Finally and of most important moedim concern, I desire to find out if what the stages of barley in Israel are revealing regarding the commencement of a the new year for the dispersed Gadites and others like me who need indicators for either an Adar 2 start up this year or a strange beginning  to the Hebrew year on St. Patrick's day???????  Is starting before the spring solstice kind of 'offside' but still legal?  I really rather be correct on Elohim's calendar than be happy with the Easter gangs. Nehemia Gordon DREW BACK ( refused to get involved) when I asked him in person where we might be able to get information from Israel. The Temple Institute also did not reply, and I am waiting to see if there are any good  or unripe barley signs from Marine life representative Michael Rood. Although I retain my sense of humor, you do know that this is a SOBER issue and I do suspect you have at least some human contacts, even if they are in Joppa or Haifa, that can report on the barley indicators.

You DO count, so ignore what Nehemia's father told you.  (  Special bracketed notice that Keith did not receive: Nehemia Gordon's father's name will get blotted out of the book of Life for offending a 'little one' who believes in Yeshua sooner than the words 'Johnson Creek' would get blotted out of Troy Ice Arena locker room 8 or from a Wisconsin map).  I am still trying to get Brett Favre, Randy Moss, Robert Smith and Daunte Culpepper grafted in like shifty jacinths, but what I can't do face to face I do by the spirit of the law and sometimes the letter of the Lamed rules.

I am also trying to prove that Psalm 37:4 is only  a fallible, non-pope theory of a 'king' who may not have been as reliable as Evil-Merodach or  if it is a completely true prophetic writing.

Prove all things....
The Wandering Cleveland Browns fan who was never a Methodist nor a Jew,
Marie  Swedowski loosed by an anti-commandment Hendrikson

................................

I might not need my duct work cleaned out as quickly as I needed Tony Biondo or Carl Allen, Jr. to return a serious call, and it has worked out, I still need serious electrical repairs that Gus the fireman and Jerry Mathers aren't going to repair. Your family name is not as important as your personal reputation, so first names and middle names should not be taken lightly nor legally changed for 'entertainment' purposes.

Don't fall into the latest Hickory, NC web of anti-Yehovah life on 'American Idol'.  People that are drawn to shows such as 'American Idol' are not heading toward any form of spiritual safety nor are they heading toward good works. Be cautious as a dragonfly, knowing our time is short compared to the lifespan of the first Adam, who survived over 900 years.

My next post will have a  Leo Genn or a Benjamin Bunny twist to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment