Friday, March 9, 2018

Have You Heard of Joe&Bonnie McGraw?

Martin Suave's wife landed a 43", 23 pound Northern Pike, but did not land Martin Biron or Randy Wolf or Randy Resch. If Martin Suave is related to 'Suave Polski' who was match.com, that would be news to the Mormons.

I have been getting multiple 'shock' treatments because it is tough to find a reliable electrician in an area loaded up with too many people who have chosen to become nail technicians. Low voltage shock treatments occur when proper grounding in household circuitry  is no longer happenings. I mighthave to wait a week before I can get a reliable electrician to show up to do a necessary repair while others in the northeast are trying out the Amish lifestyle until  they're power lines are restored.

I had forgotten that Steve Luther was a classmate of mine, and recalling that fact is more important than worrying about the condition of Audrey Szymanski's dog named 'Luther'.  Examining paperwork that I did not throw away and that was not stolen from me by my former employees is good for the mind and much better than playing 'Battlefield' or electronic candy  games. I won't release all the non-confidential information I have but I will report that former Marine Christopher Sullivan and his divorced partner Vernon Greene, both professionals in dust-control, ( not Bryan Rust control) did act properly, did give me valuable information, did walk under a Hebrew metallurgy item without getting shocked and DID NOT overcharge me or do works that I did not authorize.

Here are some historic details that 'eye Dea' types often ignore because they are concentrating on Peter Puck too much:

I tried to reclaim child support money owed me by the son of Jessie and Donald Jackson, who resided at 929 North Astor Street, #2208, but trying to get money from some 'black families'  is just as difficult as proving that James White of the Detroit Police Department does not have better ideas than James Shephard, MIlwaukee TechClass of 1979. I was surprised but not chocked to see that Thomas Fischer, my class president, has aligned with 'Calvin Ripken' , not with the Dallas Stars or Warren Moon. I was amazed to hear that Vincent Pope still has the same telephone number almost a decade after I last saw Linda Benske (Mrs. Richmond's most popular Toy girl) without pompoms in her hand.

It seems it was useless to have known other fellows on the MIlwaukee Police Department when I was robbed in another Wisconsin jurisdiction by Rachel (Haquel) Snyder's 'Chriatianity Club', when I was cheated out of child support by Theodore Jackson (Xavier) and when I was robbed at George Webb's restaurant.   Does it matter that I know the score of Super Bowl 13 now to Teryy Bradshaw's non-Gilliam lines? My God and I knows that people like Rick Mears are actually not doing GOOD WORKS by driving race cars out of 'orange ovals' in snowy Ontario lands.

Was there some sort of evil plot, an intentional Thomas vs. Gary check or just a typing error when (Hendricks) was listed after my name for our 30th class reunion instead of Hendrikson? Were Bruce Benoit and David Beniot created equal to Ralph Bruno?

I did not get a bill from Vetrano, the Trojan who deployed himself to the Sullivan area. I did pay 'Safety King' $149.00 for coming to my residence, inspecting my heating duct system but not my bile duct system, and then l realized that the 'Safety King' people, who actually seemed to care more about my health and the safety of my dwelling than my daughter-in-law or  the sheriff's deputies, had to get past 'Navy' to get to me.

Do not confuse Karen( Lindsey) Lloyd with Ron Lloyd of the Canadian Navy, even if they are both people of some sort of color. Martin Suave admired Mr. Angeli for getting arrested during a teacher's strike, 'fighting' for what he believed in according to Suave's assessment. I guess i got arrested for fighting for WHO I believed in, not what. Sometimes people do get arrested for defending their own right to earn an honest wage, and when my employee was stealing from me and lying to me while loving in my household, did I fight or did I stand around and pray  for who I believed in when I no longer could believe in the words of Shane David Hendrikson?

'Prayer' is not usually the safest option when you are really in eminent danger of losing bodily parts, your livelihood, your family or your 'mind' because others are intentionally trying to deceive or confuse you.  Prayer might work best when you are in eminent danger of losing your temper or losing too much weight because your lustful father or non-virtuous mother decided to produce children they could not afford to cloth, house and feed properly.

I don't actually remember Joe McGraw, but if he wanted to introduced himself and his wife Bonnie and she was anything like Tim McGraw's Nashville wife, I probably wouldn't  want either of them near me again.

Milwaukee Tech had a Mr. HOLMAN that wasn't the husband of Phyllis Raczek. Use caution when panthers and pointers are no as reliable nor as honest as Steve Luther!

I could re-organize my thoughts and re-write everything above, but non-robotic thoughts are sometimes as odd as Barbara Gaffney or as strange as the writings of Al Matyas, which include:

"Word I live by from Mr. Howard: " Eat a bullfrog first thing in the morning and nothing else worse could happen to you all day."  I do not agree with Mr. Howard by my lifestyle way. I do agree with the following quips:

A)"Today will be yesterday tomorrow."
B) "Tomorrow, today will be yesterday."

Choice B makes more sense, but A is similar to B.


No comments:

Post a Comment