Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Does Leveiticus 23 Really Say.......???



Does Leviticus 23 or any other Scripture indicate that the 1st month of the Israelite's year can and should begin in WINTER?  For all those rabbinic calendar boys who wanted to start the new year on March 18, they have totally ignored the sign in the heavens that the entire world has agreed  indicates a change of season from winter to spring, namely the solar equinox. For some reason, rabbinic calendar boys decided to play 'closest to' the equinox from either side, rather than making what I would call a more accurate decision to start the new year at the first new moon AFTER the equinox, rather the set pesach for the first full moon after the equinox, which happens to be the VATICAN's Easter strategy.

When in doubt, I avoid the Vatican's strategy for setting the feast of 'Firstfruits'  and will defer to a literal SPRING start of the new year for a scattered Israelite who is not JEWISH.

Secondly,  a realistic examination of the 7th plague, HAIL, did not occur until the barley fields were well developed, and I know that flax happens to bud for months throughout the summer. Using that as another indicator of when the month of the abib barley actually starts, the current conditions (2018) in Israel do not seem to be able to match the conditions that occurred at the seventh plague of hail but within one months time, the majority of the fields of barley will be quite mature, matching BETTER with the timing of the 7th plague. If another plague of hail occurred on the fields of Israel today, it would not be as disastrous as it would be if the hail pounded down on crops that had another 30 days to ripen. It is conceivable and probable that the time span between the hail, the locusts, the conclusion of  3 days of darkness  and the final warnings of the 10th plague occurred with 14 days.

Does Leviticus or any other Scripture indicate that the feast of Pesach cannot occur the first week of what Gregorians know as 'May'?  Leviticus does NOT indicate that the first new moon AFTER the equinox is an impossible time to begin the 1st month of the year. 2 years ago, the passover week occurred later than usual, but it was still  in the SPRINGTIME.  This year, if the new moon that starts a new year happens to be around April 16th, IT IS STILL THE FIRST NEW MOON OF THE SPRINGTIME and the barley will be in the head, just as it had been near the time of the 7th plague, hail.

What would happen if the rabbis would have set their calendar guess works CONTRARY to the Vatican's Easter Ham gangs and 'play it safe', declaring no new year can begin IN THE WINTER? The result would be that no people would be taking flight in the winter to head to Israel if they wanted to inspect the fruits of the earth that did not get prevented by drought or hail. As a result of what I believe is rabbinic folly, many people take flight in what is actually WINTER, something Yeshua told his disciples to pray never occurs. If the Jewish rabbinic gangs and those who trusted their guidelines had considered that a start of the YEAR after the equinox would also insure that the 'fall feasts' would occur IN THE AUTUMN, not in the summer, their 'house' would not be as divided as it has been for centuries. Even a Karaite Jew might agree with the logic of assuring the all or most of the barley is in the the aviv stage when the new year begins, not just a few patches and stalks to offer up to some false gods sometimes known as unholy priesthood members.

Waiting to start the new year AFTER the shift from winter to spring does make perfect sense and does not GO AGAINST THE GRAIN seasons. Waiting to start the new year AFTER the shift from winter to summer in the northern hemisphere DOES go against the Vatican and rabbinic systems, which is why I am allowing a 13th month to pass as I try to stay with Yehovah's plans.

For those people who really want to make sure they respect the feats days that Yehovah has set in place, I do not believe it will HARM you to have a pesach and unleavened bread week practice session  starting on 'April fool's day, and having other practice sessions 1 month before what I believe will actually be the correct  dates for 'feast-keeping'  It  is not against the LAW to fast and pray  on September 11th when Muslims are 'partying' and starting their new year, but then rightly afflict your  'soul'  1 month later near Columbus day, when I will observe the day of Yom Teruah.  A few days later, almost all of my parents  crops will be stored, and we can relax and share the abundance of their works during Sukkot. Again, if  you or I feel more comfortable doing everything TWICE this year , just declare a practice session one month before the actual feasts of pesach, Unleavened Bread, Shavuot, Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot As a result, I do believe you and I  will be blessed for our due diligence and our anti-Vatican emergency preparedness system.

I do not know who 'R. Yosei' is, but he is not Roman Josi and the Nashville pussycats.  Now that I saw a report that Muhammed is buried under some green dome in Saudi Arabia, I do not intend to wear a green hockey helmet and the Minnesota Wild might want to change their helmet color to white or yellow if they want to remember the 'yellow stars' of concentration camp prisoners.  Vibrant, varied colors mean more than 'things'; certain colors actually cause a reaction that black and white things cannot produce.  An  orange colored object has a different effect on the eye than the same object colored red, a reality that can be proven in the typical women's shoe store or in Philadelphia Flyers vs. Detroit Redwings match up.

I trust that my Elohim, my Lord and Messiah, understand why I am not trusting in rabbinic calendars, the Muslim new year or the Vatican's Easter games. I am going 'hot school' for the spring feasts right up to Shavuot and 'cold school' for the autumn feasts when I set  up my tabernacle in  late October, even though I know that 'Oct' usually implies the '8th'. I intend to have a sound mind during rehearsal time and actual feast-keeping time, and I do not what to expect from the results of my 'lone stranger' approach to respecting a 13th month  this year and  not needing a 13th month  year next year.

What I think makes me most 'blue' is considering that I may have exited my mother's womb 1 month before the possible accurate Yom Teruah of the year most view as 1961 since I have been changed by  the importance Yom Teruah.  The fact I will now clutch onto is that I survived 43 weeks in my mother's womb, and my mother survived  3 very difficult deliveries. I cherish and love my mother and my father, and many days it is actually a  mother figure, not a  father-figure, who provides  daily bread, especially when a reliable father-figure cannot be found, or who has departed for a very good or sadly, for a very evil reason.

I reconsidered what many people call the 'fall feasts', but for some reason the believe Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur can occur in the summer. The group of people who decided to GO AGAINST THE GRAIN and preset the calendar according to lunar cycles has decided to move the fall feasts to SUMMER and I do not see a good reason to have any of the fall feasts occur before the 'harvest moon'.  As a matter of farming facts, when I was in Israel in November, the olive harvest had been completed but the ingathering of fruits and nuts certainly isn't close to being done near the autumn equinox, EVEN IN COLD WISCONSIN where my parents live.  I( Does LEviticusindDDhat2) October. (Heshvan, wheat, barley sowing). Farmers would be finishing with their grape and fig harvests, olives would begathered, the fattened sheep would be slaughtered, and the sugarcane and dates would ripen, plowing would begin and the rains would loosen up the hard dry ground. During October were the heavier rains known in Scripture as "the former rains."

No comments:

Post a Comment