Sunday, March 11, 2018

Adar Closing Series Introduction: Beware of Avern Cohn's 'M.O.'



In my final series of this calendar, I will attempt to identify why the church described in Revelation Chapter 3:16-22  most likely defines men who conduct themselves in a manner similar to Carl Levin and Sander Levin, part of what I will refer to as Detroit's Err Lines. I also will do my best to reveal other 'danger zones' you should prepare yourself for and I will also prepare myself for.

 Segment L: I will see which way church-goers scramble when I suggest that those in the synagogue of Satan are better off than those who actually claim to be 'Jewish'.

Segment I: You will have the opportunity to divide the name 'CLER' as a pre-requisite to properly understanding segment E.

Segment G: In this 'grapefruit league' segment, I will try to encourage the current Ryan Lavarnway and discourage the 'Sinatra way'.

Segment U: This segment will try to focus on the 'Paul Casey' method of improving the direction of England's attitude toward 'Squad 92' systems of remaining in or getting into 'natural order' and deploying yourself away from shows like the USA's 'Deception'

Segment R: I am going to release my own letters from Israel sent to the USA and my former household in 2009 so they do not get released or tossed into the a Rizzo garbage bin line 'post-mortem'. These letter will give a strong indicator of my faithful attitude toward  a covenant when I was away from a spouse, even though an unfaithful anti-covenant man was the recipient. This will illustrate a scenario of how easily an unloving spouse is usually causal in a permanent severing of what was intended to have good results.

Segment E: I am not going to try to define 'Ephraim' but will attempt to deter you and your loved children from going the way of 'Easter Egg' hunts, seeking the spirit of St. Elizabeth and a better environmental attitude if you're not ready  to gear up to the spirit of Elijah or the 144,000 elect who most likely have a spirit like Eldad or Medad rather than the makings of an overpriced F35.


Please pay attention to the final question and worthy challenges of the February 17, 2018 post. I intend to have it posted by Adar 25, which is the anniversary of the release of the King of Judah from prison after 37 years of confinement by Evil-Merodoch, not by Doc Toon. The final chapter of the book of Jeremiah is better to study than to go to a movie theatre like a Jew in Detroit. I am not anti-Yehovah but I am anti-hypocrite and certainly anti-apostacy. Sadly, many people who call themselves 'Jews' don't work.play or pray by their own family 'rulebooks' and they are spreading darkness, not the true Light that is lamp unto the feet of those who actually want to obey rather than disregard instructions intended not only for the tribe of Dan but also every other tribe and tongue that loves the prophets, Yeshua and the apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment