Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cheryl L Brown? What a Wickersham Mess At 5318 Lakeshore Drive, Wausau 54401!

BING has finally cooperated with an IPO and  corporate criminal Shane D. Hendrikson appears to have purchased a property at 5318 Lakeshore Drive in Wausau, WI for $425,000.00 this decade. That purchase price was far higher than I could have afforded to purchase a house for, but Shane did illegally obtain at least $100,000.00 more from divorce proceeds than I did; if any bankers had done a post-divorce spending/deposit checks I'm quite sure my estimates of his unreported assets could have been proven. Also listed at this address is' Cheryl L. Brown', but of course decent detective Donald Brown is not involved in Shane and Cheryl's anti-goodness actions in Wausau, WI. Another Cheryl Brown worked for the Milwaukee Police Department and is part of my ERS system but that's old pre-sainthood news. Does the WI license plate 'LMX-733' or LMX-633' on a white Jeep now have far more trouble on her hands than Tony Brown? I hope so, since Cheryl L. Brown was pretending to be a Christian while she was pursuing a married man. After I became a 'Christian' , I stopped pursuing married men since only people that aren't really 'saved' by the proper Savior think adultery is acceptable.  There are spiritual stepping stones, and there is a difference between a Dean Noonan's Baptist types and the typical Catholic or casual Protestant who never really believes the Bible but goes to church services anyway, especially on December 25th or for funerals and weddings.

Some people have asked me where the felony suspect, Shane David Hendrikson, also the man who legally adopted my son Richard, has gone to and I now might now have a possible  answer. Complications further arise when it states that some company called 'Meridian Builders' is working out of the 5318 Lakeshore Drive address with a phone number of 715-355-8186 according to a website which may be totally fabricated like many websites are.

Shane's Sprint # is listed as 715-212-5309. Yesterday I mentioned I was a student of the number 53, and 53 is part of Shane D. Hendrikson's address and telephone #. There does not seem to be any information on 'Shane's Interior's Department, LLC' and the business he created without my knowledge or consent while still married to me in 2010, but the State of Wisconsin might still be trying to cover-up their own attorney and legal system corruption.

My former employee also seems to have purchased a house that has dropped to 405,273 on Zillow estimates, so the number 405 came up again.... not 3405.  I am quite sure a few people are understanding why it is so important to people like me to try and get a person like Shane David Hendrikson convicted of their crimes against me because I was the one who 'led' him to trusting Jesus Christ as his LORD, and he didn't really do that. He pretended to become a convert, and that is a shame toe the NAME 'Jesus Christ'. a name many people would defend sooner than they would defend the name 'Wickersham'.  

It literally took me over 2100 days to get information by computer WITHOUT PAYING a price for the information that I can now pass on to local law enforcement allies in Port Huron now that Shane D. Hendrikson most likely feels very secure in Marathon county because he has received unfair protection from their law enforcement officials much too long. His address is not far from where I occasionally go to play hockey, and I now realize just how much courage and wisdom I have compared to Cheryl L. Brown and the Wittenberg 'Shaner Dog' she captured to finance her Las Vegas lifestyle. At least when I started dating Shane David Hendrikson, his ex-wife Linda had already made it clear she wanted a divorce from him, served him with divorce papers and clearly wanted her Corvette man James Costa, Jr. to be the resident father figure of Ashley Maria and Eric David Hendrikson. 

There also is a 5318 Lakeshore Drive that comes up in Fort Gratiot, MI and I find that extremely interesting since Shane D. Hendrikson's grandfather, Virgil Smith, lived in Gratiot, WI and was a 'copper' there after lying his way ( he lied about his age) into the US Army during WW II. There was another Virgil Smith in Michigan news for a couple years ago, just as there is an extra Don Brown loitering in Detroit Lions areas.

Occasional information checks on the whereabouts of people who have committed felonies against me and have not yet been charged is part of my own self-defense activities. These checks are no less important than trying to see if 'Baby Bianca' of the Detroit area is able to be located alive while her father  is in a prison even though he has stated he did not kill his daughter, Bianca .

As Mark Kussy might say 'Kevin Hermening types are as dangerous as Granite Peak ski slopes.' I'm more likely to trust Michael Crivello or Mark Sykora's reactions or advice when things aren't looking mellow for Dallas Stars camo hat buyers or Detroit Redwings ugly sweater buyers.

I did add the Montreal Canadiens first European import known as  'The Little Viking' to my ESPN hockey safari drop-in squad, even if he isn't number 661 or 166. Computer systems CAN tell what sites people search, Who's 60th in NHL records, keeping in mind the #60 CAT power between the Rizzo trash legends?

1. Bruce Driver GGP
2. Mario Lemiuex GGP
60. Jaromir Jagr    .422 GGP
69. Mickey Redmond GGP
.............................................
60. Mark Messier   1912 Penalty minutes

This is the kind of interesting comparison information that ESPN #53 Troy Aikman works with on a irregular basis! Highway 53 also is a Lacrosse area (Shane D. Hendrikson's non-Badger college) highway in Wisconsin, but is a Troy area highway in Michigan.

Categories matter, especially during Hurricane Hugo and Hurricane Harvey comparisons.

Does the word 'Ingarfield' look odd to people from Gadshill? My favorite Shelby diner just hired a man named Robin who looks more like a Lopez than an Ortiz.


No comments:

Post a Comment