Friday, January 5, 2018

20.83 Years Or About 1/2 Hour Since 3/15/97 Has Elapsed

It seems like 20.83 years, not 30 minutes since I became 'engaged' to Shane David Hendrikson.  Today, I came across some photos I did not know I had and a serious dilemma arises. Many of the photos have images of my father and my uncle, but also in the pictures are my current enemies last known as Shane David Hendrikson, Richard Peterson and Richard Isaiah Hendrikson. I suspect that either Mr. Hendrikson might want the photos I have, but the sight of them proves  a few facts to me and could prove a few facts to others, Here are some of the facts that pictures of current family and current enemies can provide:

A) When I was in charge of my family's nutrition, the men in my family were physically healthy.
B) The location that I sought out for my son and the man he calls 'pops' to vacation at was enjoyable to Mr. Hendrikson, but it looked nothing like Las Vegas.
C) Since Shane David Hendrikson claimed that the trip he took to Las Vegas with his partner in adultery named 'Cheryl' was the first time he ever had a good time on a vacation, were the smiles he put on for cameras as fake as Seth Wickersham or Sharon Case in front of a camera or did he LIE to his current bride the was he lied to me about the origin of his orange 'Titanium' coat?
D) Since I know that Shane David  Hendrikson committed a felony that a his accomplices in Marathon County's sheriff's department and district attorney SHAMEFULLY  did not charge him with, I still am holding EVIDENCE that Shane David Hendrikson is  an expert liar who lies to people to HURT THEM and his current wife might someday want to know just how much he deceived her.
 E) My son might want photos of his fishing trips to Canada as much as I want a picture of Karen (Peterson) Gleason, since some of those picture include his grandfather, whom he loves. I did compel my son to go on fishing trips with Shane Hendrikson that he did not really want to go on because I wanted to teach him to honor his father's desires. My son's father never taught my son to respect his mother because his father is a anti-commandment beast at mind, and his urging of his son to get a tattoo is prove that is harder to destroy than a bunch of pictures from 'Tall Pines', a lodge in Ontario.
F) Throwing picture of Ashley Maria Hendrikson and Eric David Hendrikson into a garbage can is not a heavy burden to me, and into the garbage is where the pictures I have of Eric and Ashley are going. As a matter of emotional contrast, the  picture I have of Jarob Ortiz on a 'hockey photo pin' is not going into the garbage; I actually even wear it sometimes because even though Jarob wasn't very 'tough' when he was trying to get steered away from a household full of cigarette smoke and toward some healthier activities, he also wasn't a cruel liar as a child and apparently he toughened up and played high school football in Oak Creek.
G) I am about ready to disect certain pictures, and that means what I view as not worthy to remain as a member in my family body  is getting cut out of a picture, since cropping is not an option. Certain  non-violent anti-drug therapies such as eliminating images of people who hate you from a gathering of some people who still do love you is beneficial to the person doing the disecting.  It is possible I will be cutting my own daughter-in-law out of the few wedding pictures I have, and maybe inserting a picture of someone else in my 'collage of hopes'. This might seem cruel to some people, but when you are a 'G' and not a loved mother, G forces can reveal the gravity  of past situations.

I do pay attention to what has happened ABOUT 20.83 years ago because I know at a certain point, 'silence in heaven' is going to be replaced with clear audibles in which angelic forces will be able to  start working on behalf of, albeit in vengeance mode, of those few who have been patiently waiting for the 7th seal to be opened,. The opening of the 7th seal is a non-congressianal act of necessity that will end 'silence in heaven'  and will prove who's god is The LORD who sees 30 minutes as about 20.83 years. If your memory is active and your ability to see your accuser, accuse those who have tried to curse you or remember some 'Messiah'  might still be en route to Tovia Singer,  stay sober and alert.

Whether you think today is the 5th of January of the 17th of Tevet does matter, because only one of those dates actually reveals that you want to align with Yahweh's calendar to be more aware of  times and seasons that do not revolve around July 19, 1944 when the USA 6th Armored Division was in a dangerous world war, and only a few people of the 6th Armored Division that landed on Utah Beach are still alive to testify about it.

 Carlos Brewer  isn't  Allen 'Bud' Selig, but who is a Milwaukee Brewer really representing? George Scott, 'known as 'the Boomer' might know more than 'Billy the Kid' Ripken' just what 'Sweet Violets' means, even if he doesn't know what problems occurred on the banks of the Sauer in Germany when a old veteran named 'Al' was only 24 years old.

Al has almost completed his 98th year, and  he might remember scenes from Buchenwald more that a proud 'Army'  girl remembers how many men she  slept with. Religious Mosinee hypocrite Richard Peterson probably doesn't remember his fishing trip to Minnesota with my father or how many times I 'improved' his decor at no charge to him as much as he remembers my most recent ACCURATE audibles to him in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot.

My God isn't part of the 'Sugar Todd' games, even though some of my God's allies might be weeping inside  while outwardly laughing at the stupidity,  waste of  time and waste of international assets going into every anti-Yehovah Grecian style self-indulgence gatherings typified by the Winter Olympics.

God just debunked the theory of global warming in North America. It isn't a simple task to prove that Yehovah  is correct , even if Yehovah's faithful angels have gone left, right or up the middle or downtown toward a wolf, a beaver or a coyote! My God never dined with Mitt Romney and he never ate frog legs because he obeys his own commands.






No comments:

Post a Comment