Wednesday, January 3, 2018

13th Week Alert: Ignore Knuckles on 'Sonic Boom'

A real duck is wiser than people who trust commercial buffoons such as Jessie James Decker.  I recommend the Mt. Siaai Wilderness diet , and the 543 people who are trying to live in Sudbury Vermont better review their area code and their 05755 shifty 733 Brunette pointers

Unrealistic, contrived animated characters will intentionally mislead and intentionally deceive anti-HVHY beings easier than Miroslav Satan could mislead a Fort Wayne Komet. The obviously fake fowl shown about is definitely not a  Krivokrasov, a Souray, a Giguere or  a Jagr.

Squad 91 Late Alumni includes Denita Knuckles, who looks nothing like a 'Sonic Boom' character. Bob Crane also does not look like 'Goldilocks', but Steven Basting sometimes looks like Robert ' Bob' Crane.  James Coburn's version of 'knuckles' is interesting when Steve McQueen is nearby. It actually is a good scheduled time of year to study the history of non-fictional animals such as Gershom's Levite father, who definitely isn't Charlton Heston.

I finally found a name I suspected was part of Truth, but first I had to hear the good word from Tovia Singer. It might be a laughing matter that it took me over 56 years to learn that the second book of the Tanakh, often  listed as 'Exodus' actually  starts with the letter Vav, not with the letter 'E' as in Exodus.

'and these are the NAMES of the NAMEStnikov' methodists'??????

Word #1605, a one timer found in Zechariah 3:2, should be of interest to the current Mr. 135 of Kladno, often seen and transliterated as 'Jagr' in English but actually better seen as the Hebrew word for 'rebuke'  :

Yod Gimel Ayin Resh

Unless I had heard the perfect Word #1605 uttered by Tovia Singer with my own ears, I never would have desired to see Word #1605 with my own eyes.  It is a blessing to be rebuked by a God who can discern and identify what it good and what is evil.

Now the number 43 means something special to me because of the information my mother passed onto me. My mother told me that because I was in her womb and was about 3 weeks overdue. At 43 weeks, she believes I actually could see better than the typical infant and could see things a 40-week year old child couldn't typically see or notice.  I developed and survived longer than most children inside of a womb before my Yom Teruah exit strategy commenced. My mother told me that she was convinced I could see when I was a newborn after developing for 43 weeks, and that I would 'perk up' when she would wear a certain housecoat, designed with large green olives and bright red pimentos.  There is some information that only your mother can provide to you regarding your earliest days and most difficult nights, such as just how hard you could kick or punch when you were in the dark and safely in her womb. A kind attitude toward your mother does result in blessings from her, namely knowledge of your own history that cannot be purchased because it was never put in book form. A mother-in-law never can provide to a child what their actual mother can because a mother-in-law represents 'legalism' and is part of an artificially created man-made relationship.

Your father-in-law is not your creator and your mother-in-law certainly is not an 'Elohim' figure. Be careful who you choose to defend.


No comments:

Post a Comment