Saturday, January 13, 2018

Blake's Court System Is Not Always Tennis

Martin Luther King Jr. Day is an example of what should NOT be a day off of work but is because certain people, many of them self-declared to be 'black'  have tried force their religion on others in the United States.  If an 'asshole' country is run by a Democratic majority, this is one day I'm thankful the USA is not currently an 'asshole' nation. There is nothing wrong with referring to certain nations as asshole nations, especially if they still are using asses properly.

The dream I had last night is so significant, I will try to relay it's content. Since the way I approach conflict is very different than MIchelle VanBuskirk, what I have  called a Marshall plan includes leaving hockey pucks behind in 'war' memorial zones, since my right to legally own a firearm was stripped away when the United States was an 'asshole' country under the leadership of Democrat (symbol of an ass) William J. Clinton.  I have been pressured to appreciate a hockey stick, just as Moshe Ben Amram was  pressured to appreciate a rod long before I apprecaited studying Blake vs. Roddick in Brian Piccolo's turf.

Roddick started off his work day very strong and appeared to be without injury. Once an injury seemed to occur, Roddick kept working, but he went on self-defense and had to change to STYLE of his activity. A hamstring pull is like a stress-induced brain injury, and if treated properly, a hamstring will heal properly WITHOUT DRUGS.  While I have a Blake Lewis/Blake Coffey scenario going in my spiritual warfare room, keep in mind that when I was trying to recover from a stress-induced brain injury about 20 years ago,  watched Blake Lewis play tennis in a  MIlwaukee' dangerous Wick Field are with as much vigor as James Blake.  I missed seeing Blake Coffey's hockey acts since January 27, 1998 but have not missed Al Rachwal's feats of strength in his 9th decade of life, which he started on January 27th, 1920.  I wonder if Michelle VanBuskirk will ever learn thar heaven is not going to be filled up with military veterans, and only a few military veterans know how to properly undo the damage caused by the training ass hole, elephant hole and even crocadile nations gave them.  NOw, I will report my dream, hoping the most foolish people get the correct message:
.....................................................................
I restarted the my last year at Milwaukee Tech and found my way to the band room and cafeteria with no problem. My life then skipped over to an 'ass hole' medical facility where I was told to take a small pill and report to a group session in the morning. I signed in right after Cheryl Nowakowski; Nowakowski had been one of my grade school friends. I was able to give them a name I wanted to be known as, and then headed toward a very uncomfortable seating area to take part in some sort of social therapy. I was given a grey piece of PVC pipe about 11" long, an item that I could use as a fake telescope in silly Andrew Riddick style.  There was a guest appearance by Chris Chelios, known by a few as the man who was not able to defend the body of one of his employees but known by many others as Mr. 98; no God of ass holes is going to call Chris Chelios 'Blake Coffey' or  Robert Smith.
The only information that was given out freely to the victims of brain injury in the room was that the name of 'Little Ceasar's Arena' was getting changed to 'Little Chelios Arena', and although the Truth was in me and I wanted to speak, the dangerous drug known as a  'PILL' I was required to take prior to the class hindered my ability to speak the truth during the session.

............................ ........................

When I had that dream, I did not have any drugs in my body other than a small amount of caffeine; I did use lavender oil therapy in a diffuser and fell asleep listening to the recorded voices of Nehemia Gordon and Keith Johnson, since I do have a non-habitual practice of listening to teacher who love the name Yehovah even if they do not understand how and why I play 'ephod squad' or how and why I can write Hebrew words using only hockey jerseys if you have my non-Ovaltine code to help discern the important Hebrew word in 'Windows 55027'. Windows 55027 is still very close to the site of the anti-Yehovah  'Suburban Ice' business owners and very far away from Little Ceasar's pork palace in Detroit.

I watched many fools on a contrived show labeled 'Judge Hatchett',  including a male who baked brownies with marijuana 'walk away' without punishment after pressuring a guest at his house party to ingest drug-filled brownies. Judge Hatchett isn't Judge Nicholson, but when a large amount of people are only given portions of accurate information or worse, are given inaccurate information, clever holy people do try to fight evil  powerful liars with TRUTHFUL statements . If becoming a video game maker is your 'dream job', you have a problem that is harder to correct than confusion caused by various forms of 'PA' systems. A Culver's basketball is better for a human to 'LEARN with  than a video game, since video games do not teach good or proper responses to actual presently occurring events!! If the Quran states that the land of Israel belongs to Israelites, when are the Allah-fearing Muslims going to start correcting the Palestinian Authority with as much force as they can develop without calling upon the name of Yehovah? When  say 'Pa' system, I am referring to either Pennsylvania or element 91. Using full words while texting prevents being falsely accused  in many cases, and I do not text many people ( I use full words when I text)  for  self-defense and intelligent communication reasons.

Today, I will try to find out is award winner  'Judge' is Nicholson's first name since 'Judge Nicholson'  is listed in an International Silver stick program and only a few people might know the correct answer. If I find out that 'Judge NIcholson' is connected to the Macomb Suburban Ice Group , I will have more information about a person who would rather see me dead than see me heal without drugs and play hockey as part of my non-drug therapy. Tennis is actually a very hard sport to participate in if your legs are not injured but you only have about 55% lung function. When I was evicted from a semi-private business without a fair trial, my 'rights' were technically violated and I have to travel farther away for my physical therapy, but the real losers are the people who did not respect my area of EXPERTISE.

I am not the person who is going to judge Michelle VanBuskirk and VanBuskirk is only an acquaintance to me, not a friend..... yet.  Cheryl Nowakowski is a friend, even though she went to Notre Dame instead of going to Milwaukee Tech.  New information is always harder to obtain than old information I already have.  When I tell people that my God does not permit crucifixtion as a punishment, it is a historical pro-Yahweh anti-Roman fact, nor a threat and certainly not useless information in an era where notices like this get sent out into electronic devices:


AMBER Alert

AMBER Alert,Detroit: No
vehicle info-2 wk old blk
female pink onesie -Check
local media.
13January 2018, 08:37


I see more many communication problems with the above EMERGENCY text I received. Is the 'onesie' a Victoria's Secret pink leopard 'teddy' too small for Cheryl Hendrikson but not too small for Karen Carpenter? Does 'check' mean this is not a 'check mate' situation? Does Amber, sister of April and step-daughter of Thomas Hendricks, also now have this information too or are certain areas, David Amber, and only AT&T phone numbers getting 'targeted' with vague information for a Chiquita banana stock exchange reason? Local media is often very wrong about the messages they deliver to millions, so I'm not going to check 'local media'. Maybe the alert is for a missing military bitch who isn't responding to a drone in her Detroit neighborhood properly as similar problems were seen on 'Judge Hatchett'?

Hey, maybe Lnda Maria Costa lost Ashley Maria Costa again, this time in a Detroit neighborhood instead of in area code 54499, and some Macomb county sheriff can handle  the 'Amber' alert better than he or she can handle one of my hockey sticks.


I realize that many of my electronic posts may have been tampered with and that is why I do not rely only on electronic methods of communication, especially when '10 codes' become extremely serious. When Mike Modano was mentioned during a Wolverine/Gopher game, I heard a code '24', since Bill Barber is sometimes a code '25' and Brett Hull is sometimes a 'code 23'.

Yehovah has taught me to number my days, and although it is the 10th biblical month for Israelites , I have not forgotten October 26th, 1988 as an important day In Milwaukee police and 'Rice=game change 10 codes' history. When the only positive words about me that came from the lips of Robin Michael Ortiz were 'She's a good cook' while in the presence of a Catholic priest at St.Jude's rectory in Wauwatosa, Robin Michael Ortiz was trying to get out of a family he no longer wanted to lead. His words during counseling were very different than Shane David Hendrikson, since Shane stated that when he attacks me verbally, he tries to use 'the biggest knife(dagger)' he can find.  My former friends eventually became enemies such as Richard and Nancy Peterson of Mosinee, because the Peterson's did not want to try to protect my body and my mind from more verbal abuse from Shane David Hendrikson, even though they HEARD the intent of his heart. As a result of historic statements, Robin M. Ortiz is not as much of a physical threat to me or my family as Shane D. Hendrikson is and I warned my son Richard about 10 years ago that if he ever had a choice, he should trust Robin Michael Ortiz, not Shane David Hendrikson. My son did not understand why I would warn him about events and choices to come because I had seen much more of reality than my son would be willing to face.

The word 'ass hole' is not a knife or a dagger. Be careful that you do not go the way of anti-TORAH leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr.  when a pro-Israel president has been elected who correctly has a pro-sobriety mindset. Little pills destroy minds, destroy LIVERS and sometimes delay death, but pills do not lead to salvation nor do they lead to sanctification.




No comments:

Post a Comment