Thursday, November 30, 2017

When Warning Aren't Heeded,Future Silence Is Allowed



Years of attempting to get some kind of good results from communications in the Troy Sports Arena have come to an abrupt end. When contemplating how and when to use the limited skills I have wisely in the upcoming months, paying someone $110/hour to improve my mediocre hockey skating abilities isn't a good option. I don't want to be surrounded by figure skaters, ugly fake indoor trees loaded with junk and candy machines when I am trying to get not only physically but spiritually as fit as I can with a real lung disability. Of spiritual course, I am grieved to know my messages weren't taken seriously, but it is best for me to leave an area that has no signs of improvement before I get too frustrated to learn and teach myself what others have no obvious interest in, namely Hebrew, the tribes of YShRAL and the guidance of the church of Philadelphia remnant.

Locker room 8 in rink 2 got a last message steering them toward a JW.org  'copper socket' back-up code 8 plan for the strong D team, and I don't believe that 'Detroit' is as strong of a  D system as a Jason Dawe, a Robert DeLeon or money made in Cleveland marked with a D. When the Holy Spirit leads me away from an area where I invested much time and money with no return, I know other places will still accept my money and possibly appreciate my anti-idolatry, anti-Christmas, pro-Asher (Hebrew word 804?) messages.  If locker room 8 was like a tribe of Asher instruction zone all the years I went in there, it won't be anymore.

If Yehovah leads me to a decent, safe site for hockey ice time once or twice a week, I will consider that a blessing and a place to 'be not afraid', as a certain hymn I have known suggests.  Many holy prophets wept when their true messages were rejected and sometimes disasters, such as Hurricane Katrina, occurred after morality warnings were ignored.  I know there are far more than 7000 on earth who are often lonely angels,  struggling to make good decisions and communicate properly based on what they have learned from biblical teachings.

It's a good day to share some food with the elderly, the weak and the hungry instead of  watch 'All My Children' or 'Lucifer' acts of immorality. I don't think it's going to be a great day for hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment