Friday, November 17, 2017

The Torah Teaches Yehovah's People, Not Outdoor Light Displays



When questioning people, an answer might surprise you. When you utter your own statements, the results might be terrible even if you spoke the truth. Do not expect to hear the words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant' from the God of Israel or Yeshua of Nazareth if you've been stringing up obviously useless nuisances known as 'Christmas decorations' and anti-Yehovah 'holiday decorations' on land that you personally do not own, rent or lease.

Early in day, I asked a young man who claims to be a good Muslim what he would do with a Torah scroll if he had one and specifically if he would protect it or throw it in the trash. With no hesitation, he said he would protect it, after first sighting an image of it on his communication device at my direction to avoid any misunderstanding of my question. I told him that most people who party on Thanksgiving and continue their Christmas parties  through December and into January would throw the Torah Scrolls ( the Messiah of Elohim's people represents Truth contained within those Scrolls) into the trash rather than protect the Word of Elohim because by their works, they reject the contents of the Torah Scrolls. I then asked another young man ( a #970 in the Hebrew Strong's code) if 'Allah' has ever been made into an idol, such as a Buddha statue. He said 'no , it is forbidden to make idols', but said that Hindu people do make idols and I told him Catholics also make idols.

Our conversation did bring joy to Yehovah's ears but might not have brought joy to a typical American:

Adonay: Lord
Original Word: אֲדֹנָי
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: Adonay
Phonetic Spelling: (ad-o-noy')
Short Definition: Lord

Listening to Isaiah Chapter 9 can be confusing when you get to verse 17. The typical 'adonai' is a human who has control over land or money but not over Yehovah, who has offered the description of a LAMP to his people as the TORAH scrolls, not strings of electronic lights that please salespeople but will not please Yehovah, who is the God of the remaining remnant of YShRAL, a God who the United States government has rejected in works and who most people who claim to be Christians have also rejected by their works.

I have more than adequately advised my neighbors as seriously as I can that forcing "Christmas' projects into neighborhoods is not good for a nation and what people do on their their own property acting as their own adonai is what they will have to try to explain as offense or defense. I do not put any Christmas displays on my property because that is part of my defense which aligns me with Yehovah, not with an adonai who has rejected the teachings and instructions of the truthful prophets.  Unless i referred to the Hebrew texts, which men like Monte Judah have discouraged for some reason, I might have wrongly thought that Yehovah does not have joy in the 970's. A bad adonai wants to discourage Yehovah's people, are hypocrites and align with hypocrites and oppress the widow and the fatherless. Unnecessary spending on 'Christmas' type lighting actually does oppress community budgets, and those few who are like me do actually try to get our enemies to be less offensive by warning them verbally, ideally causing them to reconsider their idolatrous practices. 

My HOA leaders already know that I suggested a compromise to avoid a legal battle and to ease tensions, but I do not know if they fully understand that when the LORD of the Torah Scrolls returns, He is not going to be comforted but will be vexed and angry that people who have been using his NAME have acted contrary to his instructions and his Holy Spirit that is within the remnant of YShRAL, not in the Wal-Mart or Lowe's 'Chrsitmas' displays. I did take a walk in the darkness to deliver some clean food to a household which does contain adversaries of Israelites and only time will reveal if they are actually enemies of Yehovah.  It often does feel like the shadow of the valley of death since the United States is full of violence and evil yet. There are many times that friends have fed me, that adversaries have fed me and only very few times, while in prison or in hospitals, that my enemies have fed me while they were mocking Yehovah at the same time. I also have fed my enemies, but in whose hands dairy fudge and gorgonzola cheese from Rudolph, Wisconsin ended up in on day 970, I do not actually know. Tomorrow, I might know the difference by their actions with decorations that are adversarial to Yehovah but not to Wal-Mart, the Donald Trump units, the Macy's idolatry association or Janet Dunn's gangs of anti-naturalist politicians.

A great light is not the same as a good lamp, and only those who are willing to admit that there is a actual difference between an adonai, Yehovah and Elohim will rely on the Torah Scrolls and a lamp rather than trashing the instructions of Yehovah and propping up great lights that do NOT save lives or cash reserves. I will pray that no red bows are added to the crumbling walls of the entrance to my street, since the red bows are a sign of forced loss of virginity when attached to the typical Church of England wreath.

A good honest Muslim who knows that Torah Scrolls are good and idolatry is forbidden according to those Torah Scrols is better than a Catholic or Christian who has obviously rejected more than just warnings against idolatry and warnings against pushing their 'Christmas' agenda into places where it really does not belong. The above notice would not have been well received in certain households and would be well received by others who's comforter is not Santa Claus images and upright, obviously fruitless trees unnaturally lighted as winter approaches.  Even so, the above message has been delivered in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment