Wednesday, August 23, 2017

'Witholding' Can Be a Declaration of War



Today, I found the Hebrew word for 'porcupine' at the Qoph section,not to far from Qeset and QIQI(37085, the word for tattoo). Attacks against people do not always come  toward them; the most cowardly attacks occur when people 'draw back' or withhold what a person really deserves.

Look up Hebrew word #7017 for examples of the lack of action of information infuriating humans and some God formations.

1) When I paid for a fireplace to be installed and I did not receive what I paid for from Vincent LoCicero, LoCicero declared was against me, and followed up with physical threats as he withdrew from the area WITH my stolen assets. When the Macomb Co9unty Sheriff filed an incorrect and false report AND then failed to arrest LoCicero, they chose to be allies of the thief and enemies of Truth that I told them in person several years ago.

2. When I helped pay for wedding costs for my son's wedding and he subsequently decided to start witholding information and LOVE from me, he declared war against me. He declared war against Yehovah when he got a tattoo, a practice prohibited by people who trust the instructions of Moses delivered to Israelites.

3. If I withhold information that I have that could help a person make a better covering choice than  a Potipher coat, it could hurt the person choosing to wear clothes affiliated with evil logos more than it hurts me HOWEVER there are times when people need to do their own research before they align with a Leo type instead of a Asher type while they are free to do so. I have already pointed out to many people that the Detroit Tigers aligned with Hooters in their training camp, which is consistent with the Verlander lusts,but is a gisgrace to many of the players in the past who might have represented the team in a much better manner.

4. The word 'Trinity' does not save lives, and as a matter of fact the bomb production site in New Mexico proved that an unholy 'Trinity' is what most people have foolishly trusted in rather than at least trying to upgrade their mindset to a 4 cornerstone rectangular system for thinking like Joseph Schobert.

5.  Withholding reasonable punishment that a minor person in your custody deserves also can be extremely hazardous to their outcome. For instance, if I as a parent did not try my best to discipline my children or my step-children and they ended up in jail for crimes I did not try to deter them from, I would be a terrible parent. This fact makes many judges and lawyers guilty and party to the crimes they helped minors POSTPONE eventual punishment, since I know that there is an eternal punishment for people who practice lawlessness.

6. If your F word is Atlanta today, you have currency on your mind instead of fish. If you withhold child support or proper disclosure of assets and funds in the process of a divorce, you have declared war against Yehovah and against the spouse you lied to or withheld marital assets from. Now you know there are millions of wars that have still not been settled on earth which men and women dressed in black have allowed to progress rather than force the people in their court to tell the truth and be honest and then INCARCERATE them if they provided false information.  Shane David Hendrikson provided FALSE information not only to my family but to Marathon County deputies when he said my S-Corporation did not exist and he should have been arrested for that offense. Because he wasn't, he lost a good opportunity to be CORRECTED rather than allow him to continue in his sin and reduce his chance of getting 'saved'.

7. Of course, withholding payment for work that was completed in a reasonable manner by a legal worker means you declared war against that person, and if that person leaves you behind with your full burden of guilt and your temporary 'riches', do not think you will not be miraculously protected from some sort of demonic or even gang-style attack for cheating your neighbor out of the salary you agreed to pay.

8. The opposite of war is not always peace with Yehovah's people. Sometime the opposite of war is raw, and raw foods can start a war against sickness. I bit of Paul Perkins attitude means there are Flowers that shouldn't be eaten by humans, but sharks, snakes,pigs, vultures, cats and dogs often do try to take a bite of flesh at food chain time trials.

9. If the Storm you fear is a fake boxer from 'Build-A-Bear', you have a fear of recording devices. If the Storm you fear is a bowling ball, try to keep your Storm in control.  If the Storm you fear is like a hurricane, why didn't you put more pressure on the nasty Houston Texans and the nasty New Orleans Saints owners to get rid of the nasty whorish cheerleaders to prevent a low pressure system from ruining your weekend plans? If the Storm you fear is the Central Wisconsin Storm, a juvenile hockey team, go face your fears and see if they are justified.

10. Some prophet or saint should inform Donald Trump that it not good to hate a living oyster but it is just fine and tribe of Dan dandy to HATE and reject any meal with oysters in it. The word 'HATE' should also be used against other forms of sins and it is legal to say ' I hate evil  laws that do not properly punish adulterers, liars and criminals but of course I love GOOD commandments!  I also hate any culinary recipe that contains unclean beasts, and I declare war against recipes with unclean flesh by withholding myself from such anti-Leviticus menu plans. (The spirit of Elijah might have helped me with this example of proper ways to use the words 'love' and 'hate'. ) I know Donald Trump did not have Christ for an English teacher, so he does err frequently in his speeches and computer tests. I doubt if Donald Trump's wife's English skills are good enough to even notice how many English errors President Trump is making.


Now that you know that people who speak the truth to you are most likely not your worst enemy, listen to audibles from people who are at least dressed up in decent attire since they might be your best adversary who wants to steer you away from the error of your way.

While the peaceful Muslims are starting their 12th month and I am eating not on a stupid 'Leo' program or a Detroit Lions program, I am still at war against evil and anti-Yehovah people who decided to hate me first. I do not want to end up like Twiggy or Karen Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment