Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Hendrikson Bunch Still Begging For Money?



I find the above picture far less  disturbing than  a situation comedy rated PG-13. When groups of so-called 'Christians' led by a man who has rejected his own mother  wants to take in another mother's child by legal adoption, that child will not learn what it means to be a good child nor a good parents.

The toughest messages might come like a spiritual punch for which no one will get arrested but which might alert another to an ongoing battle.  Some grandparents would gladly pay an attorney to get the 'right' to see their grandchildren, but I am not going to waste my time or assets to see people who are currently part of a very hypocritical bunch. If my grandchildren's attitude is a refelction of their mother's leadership, they would come and go like trick-or-treaters and then be led to another location where their parents can continue to beg for money rather than work hard for an honest living and a fair wage

Here's the only link I could find when trying to establish the condition of my grandchildren I have never met,  a site with a somewhat recent update of what one of many families who has rejected me as well as the teachings of Moses currently looks like:

https://adoptionbridge.org/families/the-hendrikson-bunch/

Of course, I do not recommend that anyone donate to the growth of a family that is doing less good than the typical legal immigrant from Mexico who is gathering crops in the United States and actually has developed a proper work ethic. If you already contributed to their anti-Moses organization, it is probably because you believed a lie, not because you wanted to make a foolish decision with your money.  I know it would be better for my son if he were waiting on tables in Shelby's fine restauarant 'Little India' , if he spent a few weeks in prison for being party to Shane David Hendrikson's crimes or if he tried to put the millstone around his neck that is in a Berea, Ohio park than continuing on the French broad 'anti-mother' path' he has chosen. A tiny metallic crucifix is not the mark of Yehovah, so buyers and sellers beware!

The church 'The Hendrikson Bunch' might still be attached to, Woodlands Church of Plover, has a very 'closed' rather than open computer sight like I do if you want to get information from it. I do not track who my visitors are because who I see face -to-face is more important to pay attention to.  Yes, I do have friends that are closer than my brothers now!  As my actual friends and the a few loving family members know, I am not actually a Hendrikson anymore, and never will be again, even though legally my name is  still recorded as 'Hendrikson' in post-divorce legal paperwork and some computer work. I am a servant of Yehovah, I prefer to align with the tribe of Zebulun or Napthali not with 'Taurus' or 'Virgo'  and I am a Swedowski who is not ashamed of my father's name.

Loneliness is sometimes next to godliness.  Suffering servants often have no family or friends nearby to comfort them and their source of strength is not 'one-dimensional'.

I now will try to establish the meaning of 'Nun Chet Mem' compared to 'Nun Hey Mem', for such letters seem to after the 'RA' the name 'RANHEIM. Without the RA in front, the words Nehemia and Nahum might be tied to 'NHEIM'. I study what I love, and at times I work as if I was still in the Missing Persons Bureau of the Milwaukee Police Department, which means I am not shackled up like a dog to a mat, nor do I have a supervisor who does not trust me. 360 goals? Maybe that's as valuable as sighting a Milwaukee Police van parked on 4th and Locust with the number '360' on it on Yom Kippur,  just before speaking with my friend and possibly another suffering servant,  Thomas Stigler.

My enemies shall be put to shame, but will shame lead them to repentance?  I hope shame does lead some to repentance because feeling ashamed means your conscience is not totally seared.The words of a rejected mother about her son and his household should be more true and reliable  than the words of a politician or a religious hireling trying to raise money from the spiritually dead in order to avoid learning how to do real good works.

I will look for the new moon tonight, and respect the beginning of the 6th month of Israelites as much as I respect and believe the book of Joshua. My God has not forsaken me, but my son and daughter-in-law have due to their fearful and unbelieving mindset.

By the way, I don't believe the great swelling words that Donald Trump spoke in Arizona yesterday either. Donald Trump is starting to remind me of David Joseph Snyder bragging about his swine-filled Italian meals plan before brain cancer 'shut him up'. George Harsh realities, the book of Jude and real historic facts are more important to ponder and learn from than  the fake address (1632 or 1432?) used on a stupid television show called 'Mama's Place' which I never have bothered to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment