Sunday, August 13, 2017

Seattle Seahawks Are Like The Pope Now



I have another battle scheduled tomorrow against the man with no face, and in this case my adversary will be AT&T.  Since I want to remain with the same communications company, I won't call AT&T my enemy, especially since they help me keep aware of what my enemies are doing.  I also am duty bound to try to negotiate a plan I can afford, not have AT&T think I am a woman with no face or no  negotiating or budgeting experience.

Scripturally, somehow I am supposed to complete a miracle in some form of blessing my enemies. Here are a few ways to bless my enemies without their knowledge:
A) I will not pay to be in the company of my obvious enemies, so I will not be attending any Detroit Lions games, any Detroit Tigers games, any NBA games NOR  will I be flying to France.
B) I will not be going to see any form of a Pope gathering in the near future, and my defense against any form of a Pope is better than the Detroit Lions current plans unless the Detroit Lions have eliminated their cheerleaders without my knowledge since I last blessed them with my anti-cheerleader pro-Cleveland Browns message. Vincent Pope is the last decent Pope I saw face to face, and he was not wearing Dagon Vatican dressing at the time.
G) I realize that when I pay to spend time with my friends and relatives that I might have enemies or adversaries nearby, but that is part of living on earth. I will not try to slime anyone and will remind them that Bill Murray's associate in 'Ghostbusters II' was wrong about the end of the world occurring on February 14, 2016. Enemies please note that 'Ghostbusters II' is not a good movie and my friends and wise adversary's are not going to support a place called 'Ray's Occult Bookstore'. Making spiritual warfare appear to be very unrealistic often causes the imbeciles of the world to think there is no such thing as spiritual warfare.
D) I am not at Camp Topaz, but living at 525 S. 68th Street, Apt 4 in Wausau was a recent equivelent of Camp Topaz, since I was forced out of my family house by my enemies, not by good fellow citizens who understand that  seriously mistreatin and persecuting  a real saint does not result in a spiritual promotion on earth.
H) Watching various teams who are enemies of decency, such as the NFL channel, is about the same as being assigned to State Street Security at the Milwaukee Police Administration building because there are plenty of very bad people to keep an eye on mixed in with a few decent people who are clearly not in a heavenly situation yet.  I bless quite a few of my enemies when they do not hear what I think of them, and my description of them would be very accurate but not complimentary in most cases.  It is extremely rare to see humans actually do good works as defined by the keeping of the commandments of Yehovah.
V) Fishy news: Bass#47 is not Ronnie Bass, USC Gamecock alumni. The number 47 is NOT the number of Truth or the number of Yod Hey Vav Hey, and it is not as weighty as Tungsten74. Weightier matters of the law might get jumbled around at Abdullah31 of the Cleveland Browns, who certainly is affiliated with a much wiser team than Ameer Abdullah. It is not how many games you win, it is how your good your home field looks without cheerleaders that actually matters to angels who are being entertained from time to time by very expensive competitive games of chance.
Z) I have nothing bad to say about Kevin Zeitler. Kevin Zeitler looks better than any Pope I have ever seen,would win in a one-on-one spiritual battle against Lebron James for obvious visual anti-tattoo reasons. I hope that comparison helps my enemies start to defect from "Camp Lebron' and start to pay more attention to how to improve their own anti-PINK and anti-Playboy and pro-modesty attire.
C) Watching the Detroit Tigers is like watching Arthur Bailey. Matt Stafford might be dressed as decently as Arthut Bailey, but I know that the powers and influence behind them are not trustworthy, not wise and not even as useful as Richard "Dick' Lawson of Wausau when facing a dangerous anti-commandmentist enemy in court.
T) The Tet advice for my enemies is free today! If you have been drawn into to any form of fantasy sports leagues, get out of them immediately even if you invested money in the gambling pool for the season. Computer generated 'fantasy' games are not what the actual Church Of Philadelphia, my friends or my  smart adversaries are involved in, since my spiritual and physical allies have matured to more realistic and more educational activities to participate in while living on earth.
Y) I do not where where Ben Bishop is now, but since I am not involved in a chess game or relying on any Bishop system, beware of Mannion games and  Jose Reyes problems that are not related to John Balcersczak problems.
K) If I decide to get rid of my Michael Bennett Minnesota Viking jersey, I'm sure it will help my enemy  as much as tossing a used Leroy Butler jersey into a roaring fire.  A Michael Bennett Minnesota Viking jersey is not even worth as much as a holy half shekel now, and might only be worth as much as a wedding dress I  wore in Milwaukee.

Should I say I live at Camp Sardius or stay with the Stalag One affiliation and my new Hogan #8 locust-colored Cleveland Browns? I have options in my speech therapy sessions just like any other anti-Oscar recipient of certain intellectual talents.



No comments:

Post a Comment