Monday, August 21, 2017

A Sharper Point For Richmond, Virginia, Minnesota and Biron





V I S I O N answer Tom Jackland Style:

23+53+16+53+8+7

...............................

In a nation of idolatrous fools, it is common to see history repolaced with stupidity and vain babblings. Since I have been to Richmond, Virginia more than once, I desire to prophecy against the people who want to increase the offenses is Richmond rather than pointing out what defense might look like.

The 'Defense OF God' is not going to be some hip-hop artist or musician who stages himself for financial gain. If you already signed a petition to replace a student of the Bible with the female image of a vain babbler, you are not on the side of Yehovah and what happens to Virginia since the Yankees took control is now totally to blame of an anti-Moses spirit.

The only way you could improve on Robert E. Lee's image might be to bring in  Jamie Sharper or Darren Sharper to deliver a message on the consequence of sin and the err  of attorneys. Jamie Sharper never represented a 'dove', but he has represented a Raven. His brother Darren did not get in trouble when he was with the Green Bay Packers, but got into trouble after he signed with teams that had whorish dance and pompom teams. A few members of my family still try to defend the Green Bay Packers like they once defended me on the sidelines of Saint Matthew's grade school, but those days are long gone and today's events occurred about 20.83 years since I sought peace and safety and a possible place to move my son to in Idaho but was rejected and falsely accused by a religious cult and the Mosinee School District. More likely, 21 years ago I was in the emergency room at Mount Sinai in MIlwaukee struggling to breath and stay alive because I did not want my son to be AN ORPHAN, which he would be if I did not have the willpower to remain alive for him.

In Macomb Corners Park, it looks like little stones are being painted with smiles on them , and these stones are abou the size of the typical aborted baby in the United States. No infant is smiling when they are getting murdered, so I am not sure if some pro-abortion group is trying to make a joke of some sort of stone game rather than repent of their evil desires and pro-murder position. I did not take any of the glasses with the NASA mark in my hands or on my forehead today, because NASA has become a financial beast not a sign of good life. I also know that seeing a butterfly emerge from a cocoon or sighting the new moon is better than seeing an solar eclipse  if you have ejected yourself from sun worship as I have.

Nearby, illegal dumping is going on in 'Pheasant Run' just to the west of the town hall because fools in the area rather pollute and ruin the earth's surface with illegal dumping on property. If the owner cares about his "Pheasant Run' property as much as I cared about the land that I owned in Knowlton prior to it being taken over by men much worse than Robert E Lee statue, he will clean up what has been dumped there and then block off the entrance to make it more difficult for motorized vehicles to go in there with their broken large electronic pieces.

The highlight of my day was taking the very expensive cup I had purchased for about $14.00 with the Detroit Lions logo on it out of my household,throwing it onto my driveway and intentionally smashing it to pieces, followed up by a few extra good legal stomps on it with my  select footwear. I then took it to the Macomb Corners park in a Meijer's trash bag and inserted it into a garbage can, where it belongs. Real actions against teams who have used their freedom to increase the appearance of evil and sin in an area can and should include ejecting them from your household with as much violence as you want to deliever against the evil object. The elimination of the Detroit Lions cup was even more exciting and spiritually uplifting than tossing Leroy Butler's jersey into a small crater on earth, knowing full well that the other members of my household idolized Leroy Butler more than they studied Krypton bulbs.

Tropical depression 92L might be about as disorganized as a Tim Thomas English muffin split between Pat Ceislik of MIlwaukee and some other younger Pat Ceislik who appearred on a hockey roster in western Wisconsin.  The solar eclipse was not a sign of peace and safety, so the most knowledgable people know it is the dark of the moon tonight and possibly the start of the 6th Biblical month tomorrow evening. it is perfectly safe to try to sight the new moon, but not perfectly safe to be in Macomb Corners park due to all the extremely loud blow jobs (noise pollution is a threat to the human body's ear drums) going on over there without my consent.

If the United States continues to remove only select statues from public areas, it will reveal more unjust scales and more idolatry than ever existed on the moon that was defiled by the UNITED STATES, not by Israel. I highly recommend that once a statue is removed from a location, it is replaced with a garbage can with or without an image of Oscar the Grouch so fewer people are tempted to litter the earth like a common swine OR it is replaced with a copy of the Bill of Rights, since our nation has already rejected the Law of Moses more times than Sitting Bull or the tribe of Dan.

If you tell others the earth is 4.6 billion years old, you believed a lie and are repeating a falsehood. Maybe someone should ask Timothy Severud how old he thinks the earth is if you can find him in the Snake River Canyon after he got scattered like a golf ball out of Minnesota.

In the spirit of my orange Springfield, IL DARE program team, go ahead and sing this to the popular Southern Pines Baptist song 'What A Friend We HAve in Jesus':

What a Friend there is in Pittsburgh
He's much wiser than Woodson
Watt is wearing number XC
Not  an I.C Light good beer
When the Browns are next to Giants
It's should be a good decent game
Now the deeper Hue is Jackson
Not a dwarf from Notre Dame!


No comments:

Post a Comment