Monday, September 12, 2016

Exit Strategy Necessary To Avoid All Ties to Blige Trash Talk

Draw plays happen. Just as a seller of shoes might send you a card to get a discount on your birthday, so too do less than ethical 'church leaders' bring in 'big names' to fill the seats on occasion. Sad but true, another person has been used by a  hireling.

Nehemia Gordon was the the 'draw play' at the small church at 9 mile and Linwood back in June of 2016.. I had continued to go to the small group with the hope that they the leader was genuine in his pastoral duties. Instead, after several weeks of giving of my time and money, I have no more tolerance for the vulgar language that spills over into the late hours. I don't go to synogogues or churches hoping to hear Mary J. Blige garbage being PROMOTED rather than identified as just another whore of Babylon tour.  If a pastor can't clearly identify Mary J. Blige as a filthy whorish opposite of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, he won't lead me anywhere safely and i won't protect his Detroit area church even if they do meet 'on the 7th day'.

I expect to hear from James Hunt eventually, and will tell him exactly how vulgar and unholy his speech is and why I once again had to 'exit' a church that failed too many tests when it comes to color charts and topic selections. There was a time when Reggiw White was a 'draw play' at churches that were nothing like him at heart, and eventually Reggie  Howard White could no longer bless the earth with his attitude. The children at Anthony HUnts church will lose the benefit of my presence, just as my grandchildren and former step-children have lost the benefit of my presence and my perspective.

As the 157th day of the biblical year starts, once again I am saddened by the humans who intentionally leave toxic waste on the sidewalk in my town, saddened by the filthy trash the=at Detroit brings into its concert halls and saddened knowing the name 'Eric Smith' is going to be just as useless as Dennis Drzkowski in a world where there are more evildoers than holy saints. Even with a family name, you sometimes fight alone. Many T-shirts have bigger lies than page 16 of the Wall Street Journal.

A new bowling team - 'just 4 exercise' is a better investment of my time and money than an stupid  movie called 'Jack Reacher' distributed by humans that have a mind incapable of doing good works or pleasing the true God. Time watching a hockey team struggle like the 12 sons of Jacob is better than watching female swines like Mary Blige represent beasts tied to Paris whores and Nazis, making her unworthy of my money should it have gotten passed onto Anthony Hunt.

I do not like being wrong about people when I gave them the benfit of the doubt and the benefit of my time, but admitting I have to exit a place that I thought was safe is extremely important for my reputation.  The 'Church of Christ' on Linwood and 9 mile rd is NOT SAFE, even though some day they might be sorry for their vulgar speech and unholy behavior on the sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment