Friday, September 9, 2016

Beware: Hypocritical Thomas Wahl Type At Lot 24!

It's not easy getting outside information without bribing people these days, but I tried my best to get sone outside information. I found out that the Macomb Sheriff's Deputy on lot 24 in my subdivision is a male who does not care if crimes are committed or laws are broken while he is 'off duty'. That is exactly the problem that every  hireling has: they do not really care about protecting and serving their community, they only want a steady paycheck. A later follow-up indicated the male in lot 24 doesn't work for Macomb but for some other police department, but he states only  that he was 'off duty' not out of his jurisdiction. Not providing the proper additional information that conflicted the first report would be as bad as the Macomb County Sheriff not correcting their own errors after I informed them that their report was wrong regarding Vincent Locicero's felony against me. Wither way, they male on lot 24 had a 'I don't care about preventing criminal activity' attitude which I really consider  to be a despicable attitude on his part.

Thomas Wahl became party to a crime and party to the sins that his brother-in-law committed against me when Wahl failed to take corrective actions against Shane David Hendrikson even though he had limited state of Wisconsin authority to at least try to prevent a misdemeanor or arrest his brother-in-law for a felony after finding out he stole money from his employer's  business account and did not use it for company purposes.

There is no sense trying to hide from or protect cowards like Thomas&Shannon of Chippewa Falls Wahl or the deputy on lot 24, since they do not have courage, they are fearful and unbelieving of the fact that what they failed to do becomes sin.  The typical Thomas Wahl and 'lot 24' deputy attitude is as bad as their leader's attitude. They are no different than a paid pastor such as Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson Jr. who don't even care when people are breaking laws right in front of their eyes and the have no concern that the spiritual tables will be turned against them someday. If the  law enforcement officer on lot 24 would become the victim of any crime, I certainly wouldn't pity him because he wouldn't even WARN the juvenile that was operating a very questionable vehicle on our street  after an older and wiser neighbor pointed out a possible violation. He only muttered 'I'm off duty' and the unspoken message was ' I don't care if people don't obey the laws near me.'  I'm glad I wasn't that cowardly and apathetic when I possibly prevented a friend of John Luckey from sacking a woman that wasn't his wife in a northern Wisconsin tavern a few years ago.

I also do not want to be stupid as stupid as Hillary Clinton and forget what I have seen, what I have done and what codes I intentionally started to leave my enemies in derision and keep me laughing from time to time.

Real saints should not be afraid to check the balance of  spiritual powers in their neighborhoods just as good law abiding citizens should not be afraid to correct or rebuke overpaid or lazy, uncaring underpaid public servants. Real sealed Israelites care, they warn people and they sometimes exit areas that they know are so far out of control that the area does not need to be blessed or protected by them and the whole area needs to get a plague through it to clear out the continual sin and lawlessness problems. The male on lot 24 should be ashamed of himself and certainly failed a very serious test when a reasonable act of defense was requested of him.   Before an emergency occurs, it is good to know which households have reliable and courageous leaders in them or the corrupted leaders will try to coerce you to defend or protect them in times of civil disorder which often can start from something as harmful as a divorce request.

For contrast purposes, I did receive a good report about defenseive actions taken by the 'Mike' who lives on lot #33, possibly a friend of Phil Sosnowski types,  even though he has a Michigan flag up and is next to Spartan fans on lot 32.   For those people who can't stop littering, why don't try throwing your chewing gum and various other unwanted items on lot 24 and see of the deputy there cares enough to at least warn people that that littering is illegal, unless you are an untrained animal like a alley cat. Outside information would suggest that another 'toad stool' aka a  Wickersham brownir lives on lot 51 or 53, but I cannot verify that information.

In case it's  my last day on earth, I'd also like to compliment the Secretary of State of Michigan, Ruth Johnson, for having public facilities that are very well controlled and often a better place to sit around with your neighbors than the local American Legion of the local Sunday church gangs. C138 might be a classified number to people who like Bumblee chicken salad and Guy Carbonneau types as much as I do.

Maybe I should write in chalk on my driveway: ' f you want to try to break laws, go ask the family on lot #24 if you can break them there. Do not break the laws on or near lot 1 or 33 because if you are cursed even if you are not 'caught'..'  Flippant is still better than apathetic and useless when it comes to remaining on defense. INterestingly enough, the far north corner lot is 29 on my side of the street, so it doesn't take a chariot, a Disneyland animated character, Hungry Howie or Lona Long to go from the plastic orange roughy zone to Rocky Corners to Copper Corners.  I just hope the FBI knows how much good is being done on lot 1, even though I have plenty of enemies yet for some trial and tribulation reason.






No comments:

Post a Comment