Sunday, September 18, 2016

Detroit Lions Went Lukewarm Like Pimps Instead of Hot as Meshach or Cold as Fresh Water

Once again, I get to rid my house of certain symbols that do not represent goodness, holiness and a virtuous woman. The Detroit Lions HAD been decent, but have gone the way of Henry the 8th instead of St. Luke with their addition of Wittenberg Charger  type  pompom slobs rather than keeping their reputation as good as Elisha and the Chicago Bears. Sadly, I now dislike the Detroit Lions as much as I dislike the New England Patriots and any other team who doesn't know how to play football like men instead of pimps in a Donald Driver line.  The Detroit teams are as unholy as the Seattle Seahawks now!  I guess real lions that are part of the tribe of Judah are tan, maybe even Dodge copper colored or Benjamin Moore 'Wheat' colored.

UNholy decisions on the sidelines lead to loss of archangel protection, and sadly even Ameer Abdullah couldn't prevent the Detroit Lions Field from turning into just another JOhn Gruden Hooters subdivision. Good thing I have a big pair of scissors  to sut up my Detroit Lions doormat  and my Detroit Lions t-shirt, since I do not want anyone to be clothed with the 'skins' that won't protect them.

Now,  my God can't even be a Detroit Lions fan.  Hopefully, Pittsburgh Steelers don't go the way of the Playboy Bunny sideline mix so real saints can still watch some NFL  football games in stadiums that keep the hookers in the bleachers instead of next to their players on the field.  The transition game is easy for me, but not simple. I already cut the blue lion out of my doormat as if it were no better than a Macomb Maverick, I took a scissor to the only 2 Detroit Lions shirt I had and can use them as rags in my garage since the Detroit Lions logo is not suitable for a real saint anymore. I easily peeled the Lions sticker from my onlny blue hockey bonnet so that only the Pabst remains AND even managed to get the Detroit Lions logo off of my 5 foot dashboard just under Toyota Windows 2004.  All that was completed before I heard the name LeBeau today! I guess I will never forget the day the Detroit Lions played the Titans, since the Detroit Lions went the way of Georgia Bulldogs and whoremongers instead up upping their reputation to Snoopy level in the principalities and dominion of Marth Deavers and Martha Osterhaut types. Is it true Henry Ford was anti-Semetic?  There now will be less conflict of interest when I visit my parents, since my family can still all be Pittsburgh Steeler fans!

Do the Buffalo Bills  have a 'no pompom' zone? I'll have to keep an eye on Buffalo home games to see if they are going  'Apostle friendly' .

The ESPN hockey set looked much better without Linda Cohn next to Brett Hull, by the way. Anyone ready for a game of regular parking checkers with Doreen Schildt's team?

No comments:

Post a Comment