Saturday, September 10, 2016

Declaration of War Against Homeowners is Serious

An unknown suspect has started a war against me for an unknown reason. Wars are started by people who refuse to obey reasonable laws that are good for a community. In a similar case on Hollyday Court in Charlotte, NC.  Charlotte police ended up shooting and killing a man who was not the PROVOKER in a situation of war against him by 'local youth' that were trying to provoke him. At a certain point he tried to defend his own property with a gun, and I may decide to do the same if I have to. Since I do not want to end up losing my life or a war started by a person intending to provoke me by ATTACKING MY PROPERTY WITH THEIR GARBAGE, I have a few options that will be embarrassing to the entire block if no one else in my subdivision is willing to correct, rebuke or identify and fine the suspect who is causing a form of criminal damage to my property.  Here are some facts and options to consider:

A) Throwing any garbage on a person's private property is equal to toilet-papering their house or similar act of aggression which escalates to a form of war until the immature, terrorist-minded law breaker or mentally ill suspect is apprehended and detained or retrained to litter only on their own property. Some people would rather be killed when a war escalates than retreat or become a good citizen for some reason.

B) I do have a temper breaking point just like any other human being, but it is not simple to mentally of physically  defeat or deal with a 'chicken shit' enemy who only chooses to do evil rathe than good in an area. I have been provoked by the Shane David Hendrikson family many times, and eventually he lost the best family PROTECTION he had since I tried to protect my family rather than destroy it.

G) I intend to put a sign out indicating that littering on my property is a declaration of war against me as well as against local ordinances. I will indicate that a mentally ill or person with criminal intent person has been  harassing me by leaving hazardous waste on my property; disaeases can be spread even by a piece of chewed up gum.

D) Possible messages that could be applied to combat the form of harassment and declaration of war against me. " If you are mentally ill, retrain yourself and put your chewed gum on _________. (some sort of paper, plastic or wood target area will be provided for the mentally ill person on my block)
     If you are not insane  , take your mouth trash and litter back to your own property or to the nearest trash container.

E)Acts of litter ruin an entire neighborhood's reputation and can even ruin RESALE value if no one is willing to help me identify the 'chicken shit' that keeps attacking my property intentionally.

F) It is humiliating to the entire subdivision when a few people rather break laws than help their elderly or disabled neighbors maintain their property for the good of the entire community.

G) The signs I put up wouldn't be necessary if people started getting a conscience ratherthan aiding and abetting other terrible citizens.

H) If I end up with a mound of chwing gum on my driveway, ay some point I will ask the sheriff to get DNA tests done on the saliva and will pay for the tests myself if i have to. If the pikle ends up as big as statue, it won't be MY FAULT.

I) One day it's intentional gum throwing,and the next day it could be intentional drive-by shootings in an area. I seen decent neighborhoods on the south side of Milwaukee  become full of gangsters and do not think that the same pattern could not happen in the north suburbs of Detroit. I certainly would rather resist the enemy in some form of peaceful protect which becomes an embarassing eyesore caused by the GUM CHEWER, not by me. I have no desire to take the saliva of a probably Nazi into my household anymore.

J) If my non-violent plan to shame the enemy and cause them to repent does not work, I suppose my last resort will to call in  'intentional dumping of hazardous waste' complaint, properly identifying chewed gum as hazardous waste.  MOst of the people in my area already ignore the stop sign on the corner so an increased presence of sheriff's deuty might help.  The deputy can collect the gum as ecidence, and might eventually decide to cite the person trying to provoke me.

K) If I rightfully claim the dumper of hazradous waste is a threat to me, I expect the deputies to advise them to avoid my residence or get arrested, just like theyordered me off the Macomb hockey rink property even though I had not committed any crtimes against them and certainly did not deserve such a ridiculous order.

Indeed, there are escalations of declarations of war that I cannot prevent if my enemy cannot repent or  have the courage to admit they have trying to provoke me rather than be kind to me. Ican accept an apology, but I cannot start some form of defense against people who think little acts of disorderly conduct or damage to property do not lead up to bigger battles and even to literal wars sometimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment