Monday, April 25, 2016

Unleavened Bread Day 3way Split Ends

Colored (tattooed) men like Justin Trudeau are not qualified to be a good shepherd. Sadly, I do meet more lost sheep than Benjamite wolf types, and the sheep do trust rather than live in fear, even if they are not properly prepared leaders of what some might call the 'tribulation saints' and others might call those who are willing to uphold Moses rather than oppose the commandments.

Traveling alone does not lead to arguments when decisions have to be made on where to tarry and who to converse with. Once again, the Canadian Border patrol chose to trust me rather than put more pressure on me than was necessary, so that means that the Canadian border patrol has better wisdom and understanding than the parents and family of Shane david Hendrikson, a  criminal and repetitive sinner even though he might not have a 'record' in Wisconsin legal sectors. Many guilty people never do get a criminal record because either have the courage to turn themselves in and confess, the local authorities do not properly do their duty in filing correct reports or the victims never report crimes due to lack of hope in a failed system.

I had access to history on Ontario soil, namely the Canadian Royal Air Force museum, well worth the visit but especially emotional on the anniversary of the day that Moses started leading millions out of Egypt. In the outdoor displays, a memorial to 'Jewish'/israel humans who served in the Canadian Airforce was a better sight than the thousands of graves in Normandy, France because the effect of courage and often a holy life rather than death was emphasized.  The squadrons tied to wildlife was as beautiful as understanding the fact that humans do ned to look to natural creatures at times for inspiration when their neighbors are often deranged, socially immoral and  refuse to aid other humans properly. Seeing a display that depicted facts regarding an escapes made from Nazi POW camp struck me once again and tears were shed again. seeing the word 'hospital block' at number 15 made me recall the day that the United States medical monkeys forced their trash into my veins after I tried to blovk their drugs that I knew would leave me defenseless again. I despise the experiments that were imposed upon me against my will, and am thankful that I know how to properly work through past trauma without even thinking of asking for drugs to make my memory fail. Once a person realizes that checking into a local decent restaurant and eating a quality meal alone can actually help fight depression better than drugs, the same person will understand that the basis of good heath care is good nutrition, not coca-cola and Bubba Gump shrimp.

Without a broken foot as I had lasy year, I have been able to see many beautiful sights in Ontario and Quebec in just 2 days. Going into hotels is not quite like it was going into St. Lucia hotels  where I made many friends who now might be permanently left behind me or have forgotten me, but I have not forgotten walking through the streets of St. Lucia handing out bibles and meeting with people who have never heard of Basil Tanguay or Michael Costello. Michael Costello seems like one of those lost sheep who is not living in fear, has a kind a gentle spirit and is as blessed as any Catholic nun that taught in saint Matthew's grade school in Milwaukee. He shared some history about his domain with as much dignity as Dennis Stanchik briefed me on st. bartholomew. Michael Costello trusted me with the keys to his church building, and that trust was not taken for granted nor was it taken in vain. Since he states he turned 80, I reminded him that Moses started leading people toward Israel at the age of 80 as I noticed a framed picture of Karl Ratzingere. Quyon, Quebec is a much better place to tarry than Las Vegas Nevada or Dollywood in Tennessee is you desire more than sin, crowds and lasciviousness to occupy your time. A ferry trip and kind words from ladies working at the local Lion's Club were blessings that I will remember, and I have learned that video cameras and multitudes of pictures do no good when families are torn apart in divroce courts. The brain can retain memories that a camera cannot capture properly.

I doubt if the Canadian Parliament cares whether i view their facilities, just as I doubt if the Ottawa Senators care whether or not I saw their Tom Flood gates and an unholy date of January 15, 1996 mounted on their exterior. There's something about January 15th that will never attain the importance of the 15th day of the month of the aviv barley which established the feast of Unleavened bread. Of interest at The Canadian Tire Center was the word Palladium, exit 144 and roadway 88, as I recalled being led through Chicago by a kind squad that had 6246 on the rear; the number tied to 'Think' and as I remember it, in chemistry ties, SaPd.

The number 65 seems to be atickler for some people, and a statue of 'Jumbo the elephant', labeled as exhibit 65, was a bit more interesting than a banner of the Ottawa Senators captain, who had no name displayed.  Don't bother with either Dumo or the Senators captain if you have never read the book of James or the Book of Jude. Dodge might  SEEM to be a good to some, but Yul Brynner and steve McQueen might SEEM be good names to others. The funny quip of the week seems to be ' Is Yul Brynner following me?' as I fondly recall his exchanges with Charlton Heston in film footage that is actually more educational that watching george Peppard in 'the A-Team'.

April 29th still is important to me as a UW-Badger fan, and there is a place for the Ottawa 67's in Brian Campbell's memory bank, just as there will always be a place in my true blue Israel family for me, whether I am natural or grafted in. Word number 426: Aleph Lamed Hey, is one of the names used for the God of Israel, but that number is what I was assigned to as I had to take exit 124 to my non-Jerusalem destination this year. NO regrets, and indeed Canada is a better destination than France if modesty matters and you don't mind hearing English and French get mixed up from time to time.

I alos found out that there is more than one Brian Boucher, and that the older one was a banker in Alymer, not in Elmer, NJ.  A double tree scenario was in the garden of Eden at one time, and only one them, the tree of Life, was guarded after humans failed to properly regard an official declaration. Facts are better to learn than wasting time soaking in treacherous fiction such as 'Harry Potter', Robert Young or Alan Alda  pretending to be  doctors or Detroit Lions .  There are a few who rather earn wages in actual decent professions than earn money being professional deceivers and overpaid pretenders who seduce fools into worshipping them.

Day 400 or 756 might be where you are at if you are learning to number your days while you learn to less antagonistic toward good, holy commandments and more adversarial toward legalized murder and legalized suicide. No human really needs a hug from a chimpanzee to survive, and moany animla lovers never come to the point of loving their own creator as they should, even if they are atheists and only consider their mother and father to be their 'creator'.

No comments:

Post a Comment