Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Warning: Dangerous US Census Man in Macomb, MIchigan

On Wednesday August 19, 2020 at about 11:15 AM EDST, a probably dangerous pale-skinned male possiblly between 50 and 70 years of age, slender, about 74 inches in height with greyish hair on his face and head top, appeared on my doorstep at approximately 11:15 AM  and disturbed my peace and intentionally  disregarded my safety. Since he was wearing a mask and was traveling alone ( unlike restaurant workers who can testify for their co-workers), I suspected he might have a serious disease so I DID NOT OPEN my solid door barrier to him nor speak to him audibly.  He then exhibited signs of mental disability as he stood at the base of my property for several minutes before entering his ILLGALLY parked vehicle, which was clearly parked in a manner to prevent me from leaving my household by VEHICLE in case of emergency as it was blocking my driveway.  HIs vehicle was a newer 4-door 'extended cab' dark colored pick-up truck

Since there was no need to block my driveway and plenty of curbside parking was available, it was evident the man who seemed to be working alone was dangerous rather than a good citizen interested in obeying  the town of Macomb and Macomb county local laws. As in times past, I know it is wiser for being fined by an unjust government for protecting myself than opening my door to an OBVIOUSLY dangerous adult male who also might be trying to spread disease; because I did not open my door to him nor speak to him, I do not have to quarantine for 14 days even if  tests '[positive' for a problematic sickness.

Had I opened my door to him, it was possible he also may have tried to provoke me to anger as Shane David Hendrikson did and I did not want a repeat of prior experiences where I would be provoked unto anger or made fearful by a stranger and be unable to leave by car to seek additionnal defense. Thus, I did not cooperate with the dangerous stranger possible pretending to be a US census worker as part of my household's serious self-defense plan.

This report has been made public to warn others and  to possibly refresh my memory in a future time of testimony against the suspicious masked man who recklessly endangered my safety by INTENTIONALLY blocking my driveway access.  Due to social distancing expectations imposed on the people of Michigan, it was not possible for me to see his identification close enough to get the name on his small and possibly 'fake' identity card.  I also did not obtain his license plate since I did not want to exit my household until the probably dangerous or diseased male was no longer in the area.

גמר

I appeared to him unmasked within my household, fully clothed in gym shorts and a Cleveland Browns jersey #53,  although he had disturbed my sleep and I hurried to get properly attired, which attests to my ability to care for myself properly and not behave as Shane David Hendrikson disrobed and running naked through the streets of Dane County, Wisconsin about 33 years ago.

Family court note: if the propaganda panda pair does think that if a person exhibited curious or dangerous behavior a decade or more ago they always are a danger, how is it that the propaganda panda would allow a violent man who has had a past history theft of A&W property, theft of 'The Interiors Department, INC property' , history of drunkenness and a history of running around naked in Madison , Wisconsin streets and rolling bowling balls down Highway 29 near Wittenberg, Wisconsin could ever be trusted around their children again?  Any parent that allows Shane David Hendrikson near their children but won't allow me, who has not ever used excessive force in serious matters of self-defense, near their children has a serious lack of discretion and lack of ability to discern between good and evil, thereby making them a danger to themselves and their own household.

In 2010, I filed the census but in 2020, I rather not be counted than be injured in the process of the collection method or possibly make an error  on any question being asked of me out of a courtroom and while not having a second witness to attest to any disorderly incidents between myself and a stranger.  When Shane David Hendrikson lied to Marathon County Sheriff's department and claimed I had a gun in a bathroom I was using, locking the door to protect my privacy from his hatred of my body, it was easily proven Shane David Hendrikson lied when the gun was located in my business office, not on the second story bathroom.  Who knows what kind of stupidity or intentional provocation a member of the current US census team might have been TRAINED to do during a time of testing?

Intentional lies hurt others and the truth is supposed to lead to intelligent and righteous decisions after the truth of a matter or incident is exposed. Additionally, if many 'government' people are claiming it is dangerous to appear at a polling place in person on election day, it is hypocrisy to send people out in an attempt to collect information about the same people they are currently imposing emergency restrictions on.

If hockey rinks aren't open to me in Macomb,  I also should NOT open my door to an OBVIOUSLY dangerous lone male claiming to work for the US census who not able to substantially prove that claim and openly proved he was dangerous and possibly  mentally IMPAIRED and under the influence of drugs or too much carbon dioxide based on observation of his illegal and dangerous vehicular parking,.

Since my current daughter-in-law  had previously worked as a  US census information collector, I deem it important to report  EXTREMELY improper behavior by a  2020AD census worker, since like doctors, nurses, police officers, judges, attorneys and firefighters, not all census workers are perfect, good. safe to be near and without disease. and few are willing to even TRY to complete their tasks without disregarding any or all existing laws in the location of their employment.

The census worker did what he was PAID to do; now I warned others about his M.O. without charging anyone for this important information.  I also do not believe that a census should be an 'online' matter since electronic forms are not secure.

A proper census  of legal occupants of the USA could be added up by using the numbers reported on income tax forms for head of household and number of dependents. There are millions of  people who are 'counted' on USA census forms that are actually enemies of the USA constitution so I rather opt out of the 2020 census and ridiculous attempt to gather  trivial information during an imposed and contrived  state of emergency. 

The suspicious masked man could write down '1 confirmed speechless occupant' if a person is seen in a house and it appears to be habitated by a person other than cockroaches, dogs, cats and moles.








No comments:

Post a Comment