Friday, August 7, 2020

Looking At Prophecy About Pits, Nets and Snares



Consider the following Bible verses and think about a face mask that the fearful are grasping as being a net, a snare and a form of a pit:

Psalm 141:10   'but let them fall into their own nets while I pass by in safety'

Job 18:8  'for his own feet lead him into a net and he wanders into it's mesh'

Psalm 9:15: The nations have fallen into a pit of their making' their feet are snared in the net of their making'


An Arabic store employee told me I had to wear a mask in his store and I told him I should not wear a mask because of my breathing requirements. He said 'Ok', and I then bought a few items.

I then said to him 'Thank you for believing the truth that I spoke.'

Only the most wicked. vile states  offer people the option to abort their real children and  smoke dangerous cigarettes   in the same era the state leaders try to force basically  healthy people to restrict the airflow into their lungs with a mask that will  eventually do more harm than good to their body.

Cigarette smoke IS dangerous air pollution.

Jeremiah chapter 3 has a timely message if the book of Judith and Tobit  are too much for you to sift through yet.

πŸΊπŸ‘


Greek 4693 is also of 'hiding in caves' and 'den of thieves' increasing in numbers.  Don't cave in your own face after a den of medical thieves tossed you their 'sales' pitch. Since you are 3 times more likely to get struck by lightning than die from a rather impotent COVID-19, will you invest in some sort of anti-lightning uniform and hide in your house to prevent death by lightning?







No comments:

Post a Comment