Monday, August 31, 2020

Hypocrisy in Richmond, Michigan Becomes Evident

As a person who rather try to sort through a problem in narrow daylight than do damage at broad night, I now get to write a report that might counter what Tim Fair reports privately about.

In Richmond, Michigan, high school students have been allowed to use permanent paint on public school property grounds and the city did not deem that to be 'tagging' or defacing public property. IN contrast, I use sidewalk chalk in RECREATION areas because sidewalk chalk works are recreational, are they not?  A city that allows cigarette smoking in recreational areas, knowing that cigarettes do harm people, should not be concerned about sidewalk chalk. However, suddenly Officer Tim Fair did become concerned about 'sidewalk chalk' in recreational areas of Richmond, calling it 'tagging'.

What the high school students did on the parking lot is CLEARLY more permanent than chalk that washes away or disappear when foot traffic increases, yet the city of Howard Street decided to 'jack me up' after plenty of police squads  had seen me using chalk in park areas. Tim Fair wasn't rude, but he was trying to enforce something as ridiculous as trying to peacefully prevent anti-abortion people from deterring the murder of an innocent child.  Since I had been ordered to arrest people who were against abortion about 30 years ago, I suppose Tim Fair is no worse than I was in 1990 as a Milwaukee police officer enforcing unjust laws that do not save lives.

Now my guess is as good as the Armada cops guess as to WHY chalk became a point of contention. Was it because Shane David Hendrikson's bad name was seen between Lori Esker and Cindy Nueske in a section of art intended to reveal contrast in methods of operations?  Was it because Ken's Diner and the cigarette pushers had more influence on the city of Richmond politicians than Robert Delgadillo, Charlie McGaver and  retired detective Thomas Fischer have when a peaceful system of trying to unpuzzle the how, when and why some people are allowed to commit felonies in the USA and other Bible studying people are stopped from using chalk to work through a long term problem in plain view?  When David Teske's name was written in chalk, Tim Fair didn't say it was defacing public property. Maybe Richmond's high school name fits them perfectly: devils who rather not be exposed to truth or samples of critical thinking during crucial moments of history.

I pulled down stickers in the little league area of women in thongs, picked up broken glass that was in the Richmond city hall parking lot, picked up garbage which was much more hazardous than chalk, yet Richmond did not return the mercy I had shown them.  Venues get taken over by different people, and I don't mind not going back into Richmond, Michigan since it is no better than Lima, Peru. I can handle biblical advice and shake the dust off my feet after the Richmond political wheel decided to embrace cigarettes and Coca-cola machines and reject a chance to be educated in interstate matters of history and genuine comparison studies.  Richmond can continue without their D.A.R.E. program while they let their high school students deface the publicly funded parking lot with their art 'message'.  RIchmond can also be identified as a city that is against people such as the prophet Haggai and which can me more like Scooby Doo and Shaggy turf from now on.

Tim Fair claimed I was breaking some rule that he never showed me in writing nor did he cite which ordinance I was not obeying. Such behavior is not just, and when teachers described a student's achievements as 'fair' it was barely passing and not very good.  In contrast, I spoke with an Armada officer who also seemed baffled that the schools were allowing students to deface and 'tag' the parking lots, but Armada's mascot is tigers, not a devils.  Mascots are not a trivial matter and there is a difference between PaGeAu and AuBURn for a reason not obvious to most people but might be a matter of interest for someone as famous as Brian Mach #78, who does not skate on chicken legs.

I told Tim Fair I meant no harm and certainly did not consider what I was doing to be defacing public property like the high school students did in the parking lot. The key of דוד isn't connected to Teske and Richmond Devils.  We were mutually polite as are teams split up and his turf is considered 'AWAY' not home to me. My dental reports are more important for me to read than the a 'field interview' or whatever Richmond calls 'jacking someone up' while in a Paul Coffey jersey.

If I had to compare investigators during an matter involving opinions and unjust scales, Rhinelander squads 1 and 12 did a much better job because they were not afraid to state that Larry Mizewski had a bigger internalized problem than I did with his anti-Bible position.  The sops who jacked me up outside of Thomas More high school in Milwaukee County also had a rather good laugh with at the foolishness of a Catholic school being offended by biblical questions.  I actually wasn't told to leave Richmond and was told I was still welcome to park in their city parking lot, which is why Richmond gets a Fair grade rather than a failing grade.

I even decided to donate a 3 Musketeers bar to the Lion's Club food box and a token of my peaceful withdrawal method from a city of political hypocrisy.... no Trojans nor Rough Riders included with the 3 Musketeers. I didn't even gift the city of Richmond a roll of toilet paper like I gifted the Wausau police department when they wouldn't assist me in solving a crime that occurred against me since toilet paper is in shorter supply than lousy candy bars I don't need. The perched up names of Shannon and Cain are not associated with salvation as יהוה is, nor can they be substituted for a LIGURE at the 11th foundation. Thankfully, Mikell Clayton responds to communications much better than UWM.ORG people or the typical apathetic USA citizen.

Could it have been the names Doug Jarvis, Michael Gartner and Wayne Lepak that caused such a sudden opposition to non-harmful pulverized dust particles or did the name Dan Boyle upset the political police carts numbered 51 through 55?  At least the book of Haggai exposes the importance of the 6th month in case Ezequiel chapter 8 didn't quite get the message across to readers of historic matters.

A LiFr sureky isn't a  גד  nor a דן   .   Will Tim Fair work in peace and safety now that chalk has been considered more dangerous and unacceptable than cigarettes, stickers of women in thong bikinis and Depakote in the Richmond parks system? I least I didn't lie to Tim Fair like Shane David Hendrikson did when HE claimed that my Wisconsin S-Corp known as 'The Interiors Department, INC. ' didn't exist after he stole all the equipment from that real company that had employed him for about 12 years.. Liars really don't get accepted by   יהוה    .


No comments:

Post a Comment