Monday, August 10, 2020

The War Within The Game

Fish and game reports are a laughing matter to others and serious business to some.  Killing a ring-necked pheasant isn't what I would ever want to do, but there are people who get some sort of twisted enjoyment spending large amounts of money and traveling hundreds of miles to another state to start killing beautiful game birds when they have plenty of other food options nearby. 

Many people do crawl inside a game during wars and battles. When a person puts on a Milwaukee Buck outfit, the game that swallowed him is a male deer. Others sport game suits such as bears, lions, tigers, ducks, panthers, eagles, etc. , often not even thinkng about what it means to be 'in the game' they chose to be in.   RPI is now in a goalie game, namely in the center of the Columbus Bluejackets goalie's name, and RPI is where Adam Oates went to college. When there are 2 comparable men able to do a job, often the person with the more 'tolerable' surname gets chosen but that doesn't mean the man chosen because of his surname will become the 'hero, and the unchoson man might become the 'protected species' our of public view until he SEEKS OUT and gets chosen for another role.

It is extremely difficult to topple evil principalities but it is possible. If your goal is too uphold rather than topple and destroy wickedness in low and high places, you have been taught to love evil and eschew goodness by terribly wicked parents, teachers and COMPUTER generated 'games' that are really programming your brain. For instance, if I know that a w is sometimes pronounced as a v, I might write ; Oshava' rather than 'Oshawa', and 'hava' becomes part of Havana, DeHavalind and in lyrical settings, it even light suggest  hava banana'.  However,  הוה , pronounced 'hava' also means ' destruction'   If wicked people don't get destroyed by people who oppose evil and wickedness, evil and wickedness will abound as it does on earth today and as it did in the days of Noach. Since only a handful of people even connect to this blog site, I choose not to be afraid to release what has been stored up in my body which trusts in    , not in hypocrites and evasive secretive brute beasts who hide from me physically like cockroaches preferring darkness and clearly are my enemy spiritually.  The people who claim they trust 'Jesus' and then lie, steal and intentionally break the commandments from יהוה   have caused me to not trust  'Jesus' anymore, preferring now to openly trust in the ability of  יהוה   to teach me .  " I will cause your enemies to flee from you' is a hard saying when it is your own children who have fled from you to be drawn by wicked ones who know not the capabilities of   יהוה   during times of war and times of peace.

I don't play interactive computer games and I can't get 'programmed' by a pail of chalk.  I don't rely upon a teleprompter for my speech, and grieve daily about the lack of discernment that many people I have loved now exhibit in their anti-holiness choices.  It certainly wasn't the holy spirit of יהוה   that convinced John Tavares to put himself in 'Black Lives Matter' game attire during a war involving principles, team spirits and commercial advertising for or against a position.

I hope John Tavares and Jack Campbell never again wears a racist  'black lives matter' shirt that implies by intentional exclusion that people like me, Phil Wehse, Mark Walton, Robert Ziarnik and Mikell Clayton don't matter.  What I hope for does not always come to fruition.

I suppose I'll let a white bear swallow up my flesh today, while I grieve about that fact that my grandchildren are missing people, since they have been taken into a form of captivity and are being 'hidden' from the face of a shaliach of  יהוה  who wants them to be exposed to the way of  Moshe Ben Amram, Yoshua and Calev before another Yom Kippur proves that a closed concept design will oppose 'open concept' to protect the people who have trusted in truthfulness, holiness, purity, righteousness, justice, mercy and  והוה  during the hour of trial and testing that honestly seems quite near  . 

Would you have rather read about Shimon's vision about animals in sheets again?

No comments:

Post a Comment