Thursday, June 25, 2020

Will Ryan Claytor Understand Ezekiel 3:19?


The 'old testament' is loaded with family specific writings designed to help others learn what to do  and what behaviors result in the collapse of households, families and nations. I do hope that what I write might help others in a similar situation or help others to appreciate being in much better circumstances, not taking your family members for granted or wrongfully assuming they must always tolerate intentional sin.

Results are pending after I followed through with a suggestions to contact a supervisor at UWM.ORG.  Ryan Claytor claimed to be unaware of the lack of hospitality that had been shown to me by one of the YOUTH pastors in his fold, but now that he has been made aware as a neutral party will he finally convince a Christian couple that shutting a door to your mother and opening it to strangers  is unjust scales?

When a son treats a mother shamefully for over 7 years, the shame does not dissipate until the son behaves kindly toward his mother on a consistent basis. Who would want an author who understand the role of the Holy Spirit  to write lies stating how wonderfully he or she has been treated nu 'Christians' when in fact  they were intentionally ignored for years after pleas to restore an impoartant family relationship?  A liar wants to read lies, and an honest person want to hear honesty.

I was quite honest with Ryan Claytor, hoping he is willing to get involved in repairing a breach so that he can avoid being full of cowardice like Thomas Wahl or Richard 'Dick' Peterson of Mosinee when I knew my family was in trouble because or horrid 'Las Vegas style' male leadership that had caused our vessel to crash and eventually be demolished in a courtroom.

If a youth pastor gets angry at his mother for being more than disappointed with his lack of hospitality and kindness toward her while he was leading a 'missionary family' in Europe, that mother will seek another VOICE to confront his lack of genuine concern for her.  Ezekiel was told to pass corrective words to those who have been acting shamefully and against Yahweh's will, since a fair warning needed to be delivered before  serious consequences for disobedience to the hearers of Ezequiel.

2 weeks in quarantine and am I to believe that my son had no access to a telephone while reportedly in Weston, Wisconsin ( not a confirmed location) and he could not have given his mother a courtesy call to let her know his whereabouts while in the USA?  A youth pastor is supposed to be a good role model to others and his own children, likewise a DARE officer is not supposed to be strung out on drugs, smoking cigarettes and being a drunkard.  Don't job titles matter anymore?  When the prodigal son was out and about far from his true family, did his real pro-commandment parent  care even though he could only wait for true repentance from his son and a willingness to serve his true parent rather than strangers in various places?

If I had written Ryan Claytor to say how wonderful a couple of paid missionaries  have been toward me while they were assigned to France, I would have been contriving falsehoods since I have been grieving the loss of my son the 'missionary' in my life for almost a decade; he now has an opportunity while in the USA to at least try to treat me in a similar manner as he has treated his mother-in-law.   Ryan Claytor seemed to care about my lamentations and seemed more professional than the Marathon County deputies  did when a felony was committed against my business; Claytor did respond to my email within a few days.

I suppose Ezequiel chapters 1 through 6 is going to of high interest until further notice while I truly hope that Ryan Claytor can make my son understand the gravity of the situation at hand.  Even those who believe in Paul's writings would know that after trying to increase written and verbal communication and increase visitation time with my son and my grandchilden, was I not correct to now 'contact; someone whom he might consider to be an elder; when my letters and questions are being ignored by a person being paid to  pastor others?   I  don't  care  about 2,000 year old Colossians or dead Galatians right now.  I do care about my son and grandchildren, and am not ashamed to reflect my ongoing efforts in writing until a visible 'comforter' arrives to replace a computer screen and I can write or speak about more joyful occurrences, such as the following:

Congratulations to my aged friends James Hardy ( fire department) and Patricia Schnell  (police department) for making it to retirement after doing plenty of good works in Wisconsin.

Ezequiel was sent among scorpions.

Ezequiel 2:10 : "And he spread it before me and it was written therein with lamentations and mourning and woe.'  Thus, there is biblical precedence and a season to write down lamentations, woes and mourning that others will read.  Chapter 5:13 states that is comforting to יהוה to let wrath be dispensed upon the rebellious who have defiled his sanctuary with detestable things and abominations.

Does a good teacher write wonderful reports about a student who puts forth nominal or no effort in an important subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment