Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Miracle Of Lindsey, Ohio


While searching to peace and decency and truth, 3 entities which are not able to be located in the political body of Gretchen Whitmer. I decided to seek out the Rutherford B. Hayes grounds in Fremont. Along the way, I noticed how incredibly secure the road surfaces are in Ohio when compared to the dangerous, crumbling roads of Michigan. It' difficult to have to watch the road surface in Michigan to avoid potholes AND be alert to traffic, but sadly Michigan is a state I wouldn't recommend to ANYONE in it's current condition.

I decided to have my lunch, packed nicely in Genoa, Ohio by interesting employees at 'Ignite', in a Lindsey shelter as I thought about one of my favorite family members named 'Lindsey' who works in Pittsburgh.  A senior citizen on a bicycle stopped and asked me if I was interested in family history. I said 'yes, and I've been working on family history over there' as I pointed to the area I expounded upon Joshua 19:38.  The polite man looked like people from my mother's side of the family, and he asked me to accept a book about his family's history. I paged through it and almost made a horrible error by rejecting the gift, but instead, after the man told me he was a Marine in World War II, I decided I wanted to read about him and his family. At the age of 96, he only looked about 80, and we spoke kindly to each other for what seemed about 30 minutes.  He then left on his bicycle on a beautiful Ohio bike path in an area so much cleaner than most of the areas in Michigan that I have seen that I regretted not choosing to move to northern Ohio in 2013.

I searched the 'house' the state of Wisconsin let me keep after  divorce from a Wittenberg liar to try to find a gift for my new friend, and I only could find a puck marked with 537 and the letter  ה  . Because he told me I could use the book for a paperweight, I told him he could use the puck for a paperweight and he accepted the humble gift from me, not knowing how much that puck meant to me.

My new friend, who was closer to me than my brothers who I was thinking about  at the time, told me he used to play hockey as a child.....long after he told me he sw his best friend get shot in Japan while standing near a donkey.  He lost his best friend temporarily to a bullet, but many people have FOREVER lost best friends in divorce courts.  Was it my new 96-year old friend that got spared in a war, or his friend that did not have to live with the horrific memory of war?

Temporarily losing a friend in a battle means you expect to see the on the day of resurrection, but FOREVER losing a person who had been a friend in a divorce because he chose to became an enemy leads to the expectation of eternal loss of a soul within contained in a proud, haughty body who wouldn't serve in the military like my new friend nor would he try to protect the city of Milwaukee like I chose to do to avoid poverty.

 When I asked the brave and kind elderly man to sign the book he gifted to me, he did very graciously. Because this is the week remembered for D-Day, this new friend was an encouragement to me when I was very lonely and away from family members and my few friends because of the spiritual and physical war Gretchen Whitmer has started against the people of Michigan.

What is the miracle of Lindsey, Ohio?  It was a miracle that I was gifted the little book because it held facts, not fiction, about my new friend  named Richard H. Willer of Ohio, who's family came from the area of Gdansk, from which my father's family also migrated from in the late 1800's. I suppose when I get to the part where it explains his World War II experience, I will cry because I do not have a heart not made of stone nor of gold.  The book I was given is a much better literary sample than what gets emitted from buffoons such as Oprah Winfrey or Dr. Suess.

My horizontal chalk press is only temporary, and few there are that really know the sorrows I release when I war with my hands using only chalk.  I am so thankful that יהוה   led me out of Michigan for Shavuot  and D-Day weekend, but going back into Michigan will feel as lousy as some people have felt going into the Vietnam war, the Korea war or World War II  after a furlough.

Bowling and golf are physical therapy that many wounded and aging people can take part in; eating in restaurants is mental health therapy for those who live alone and wicked people such as Gretchen Whitmer are literally are making many people sick to their stomach and plaguing them with various disease and increased poverty induced by being unjustifiably  forced out of their jobs.

What USA Marine Richard Willer gifted to me was far better than comic books and a bottle of Playboy cologne that get passed around from an Army girl labeled 'Ashley Maria Hendrikson', a female who eventually became an arrogant military shame in Fort Leonard Wood, MO many years after her mother and grandparents didn't care if she lied to public officials about the care she received in the house of her stepmother.

Staircases do not always take a person upward.  A friend who has Air Force exprience suggested I be Philadelphian, and it is often not easy to look Philadelphian to others who are guided by sight rather than by ear.

Richard Willer wrote '1920' rather than 2020  in the area where he verified his family history book.  1920 is closer to 1921, so that number doesn't trouble my perspective of time.  Willer and I both had enjoyed spending time in Canada, but since the doors to Canada closed, a door to Ohio  opened up in time for me to meet and greet a valiant Richard.

Stay alert since the USA evidently still has no visible holy king to guide us through our battles . Like the locusts, some of us must move in bands rather than in chains.  I can't recommend men such as Esaac Israel even though he should be observed to warn others of his blantantly anti-Whyte  and "anti-White, Reggie " speeches, since Esaac wouldn't believe that men such as David Akers or Richard Willer have a special decent place in  the plans of   יהוה  because Esaac Israel of the state of Georgia is too focused on the color of his skin .

I suppose 'Someone To Watch Over Me' is a hymn about  lost sheep  with deeper roots than many of the shallow tunes being pawned off as 'Christian' music.

Is the Willer March by Christopher Bach as cold as a Milwaukee July made by Mr. and Mrs. July?




No comments:

Post a Comment