Friday, June 26, 2020

What If The Conclusion of This Matter Became Cold and Serious?

This blog is matter compiled in black
It tells of what I do not lack
I have real sorrows, I have real joys
To break the silence I even have noise

The matter at hand is often mixed
By a brain that has in fact been fixed
Although I struggle against sadness
Only fools think cold truth equals madness

I think about the Bible writers
How they became real sin highlighters
They exposed sin to shock us to
Yehovah's plan, which includes blue

Have you wheels of color true?
The mercy seat was under blue
No green nor black nor yellow dyes
Can replace the wonder of blue night skies

ו when the prophets faced real doubt
There often came a dreaded drought
No fresh water poured anew
Upon the hypocritical crew

Some prophets mixed warnings with hope
And mentioned how real saints do cope
Against the wicked who despise
 יהוה   's rules and  יהוה  's good guys

I thought about hiding my light
To keep it from my enemy's sight
But if I remove what I've been through
What else would prove that I've been true?

There are no witnesses in my home
To tell of what I do alone
With     help I persevere
Until my enemy will draw near

I wondered if a girl named Ashley
Would realize she'd chosen rashly
Is is possible she'd draw near
Before my son would view me as 'dear'?

I' know now that I can forgive
Young Ashley who has tried to live
A split scene life between 2 houses
Divided by 2 former spouses

I'd never want to shut my door
To people who want my love more
Than cigarettes and cheap perfume
They'd find my love can offer room

I've seen and heard many parents cry
While wondering how and where and why
Their rebellious children went astray
And regard not the Atonement Day

I had a dream decades ago
That a yound girl Ashley I did know
Was getting hurt in Shawano County
Not by an person labeled 'Monte'

Some fish will reject perfect bait
And get hooked by lures labeled 'great'
Great swelling words have come from liars
Fish can get caught in thorns and briers

Like Nahum, Micah,Daniel and Amos
This site has stirred up distant dross
It's not the cross that sheds real light
It's time for  יהוה  to  correct your sight

I suppose I went some extra innings
To help me review my beginnings
But when its day one five three two
This black ink will shift to  'code blue'



( The Netherlands do matter  as much as those who passed by this site many times from Canada, USA, Nepal, Russia,United Kingdom, Canada and the Ukraine and many other countries that I could not afford to travel to with 'missionary' calls to 'repent' .)


No comments:

Post a Comment