Saturday, June 27, 2020

Between 744 and 1667 Is 807 and 1532


Quietly I ate my greens
While looking at some Michigan scenes
'Set at Se' is what I saw
Not  Estates Lane and probate law

Old plates are not East China trash
Enoch has said ' people will clash'
It's sabbath now... I strive to hear
What  Raguel says if he's near

On Friday I was feeling down
My face upheld a weakened frown
Until my friends changed my facade
I might have said 'Je suis malade'

A got a gift from my young friends
Much better than synthetic blends
They gifted me cabinets of wood
Almost brand new - they sure look GOOD!

Their flight was not it winter's cold
They didn't say 'Jovanovski's old
There were no wreaths to make them stumble
They cam in peace rather than to rumble

I thought about Yzequyl's days
How many readers would be amazed
Of what those on team  לוי  'd do 
rather than buy drugs that fools call 'new'?

  My dearest friends are on my team
 more precious than vacuum's called 'BEAM'
 I was reminded there' be few
 who would be kind to  יהוה   's crew.

 If your offspring is aloof and distant
 it's possible that in an instant 
they'll realize that they'd been wrong
 about the meaning of a song. 

A song that's sung when doing good
 beats nailing people to some wood
 Prepare you mind for the worse case 
when your offsprng won't VISIT your place. 

 The prophets had a place in time
 and words that meant more than a dime
 yet many times their place was lonely 
even when filled with pure beef bologney. 

 Pure holy minds must be reset
 To reject any being who did bet
 against  the chosen  few of  ישראל    
 Don't worship boxed up sugary cereal!

One Five Three Two isn't Patty Schnell
Nor James Hardy against fire's smell
It's a number on a used badge scene
Not a number for a tomato green

Why did the color change to green 
When I didn't push the A on my screen
Now I know that there are robotic people
That don't worship a stupid church steeple

1667 was Bob Groth, my friend
744 is a Pete Malloy end
807's my real friend 'Thomas'
1532 isn't non-butter 'Promise'

Now I'm off to resist all wizards
I'm not afraid to see some lizards
CONSIDER 4th month 5th day light vision
That  'Yzeqyl' faced while NOT in prison

If your offspring won't seek your face
They might end up in swine-filled space
Without real lemonade heads in sight
They chose to reject  שמעון 's blue light








No comments:

Post a Comment