Thursday, June 11, 2020

Closing Statements:The Spirit Of Truth

The spirit of Truth tells me that I am unloved by most people
 Who congregate on Sunday morning underneath a useless steeple
The spirit of Truth tells me that Richard Willer's open door
Was opened to me kindly, with sincerity and more...

The spirit of Truth tells me that  יהוה    is hated by most
That fact I struggle to understand yet it's a sad fact coast to coast
Richard Willer did assist me even though I love Yahweh
Richard Willer will be on my team when the clock says 'judgment day'

Our children often think that real facts we store are junk
They cling to stupid iPhones and adore a fir tree trunk
Like Yeshua I think I'll pray that I'll be spared from  pain ahead
It's quite painful to think your child would wait to visit you when you're dead

The spirit of Truth was on the scene when I spoke with Richard Willer
The spirit of Truth is nowhere in a Jackson tune named 'Thriller'
I suppose reading Isaiah 13 will help me through tomorrow
When will the night come that will put an end to all my sorrow?

 
Truthfully ,
The very human mother since 1983 of Richard Edwin Xavier and the grandmother of Richard's children who are legally named  Havalah, Autumn Rayne and Levi I. Hendrikson

June 11th, 2020 AD
( month 3, day 19 according to the calendar of  יהוה      )

 ⛈I studied a living turtle  who 'visited me' on June 10th, 2020 during a thunderstorm and named him 'Sheldon' before I released him into a pond.🐢








No comments:

Post a Comment