Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Word * Horizontal Scott Land Stockyard Passage

If you got past the Mam row line and are stuck in a  'To Sir, With Love' problem, you might be ready for a totally new anti-Hauswirth theme change, using Fidelity's Puritan Fund to counter possible collusion at '23 across' town meeting codes.
With young men from all over the USA and Canada going in and out of Port Huron, I am going to test my own investment company's integrity so I do not end up being as legalistic and beggarly as Dany Heatley in a Canadian courtroom if my financial risk doesn't start doing as well as I think it should with the help of Yehovah.

Town board play and toy with figures while they take in money from taxation, not caring about the citizen's likes or dislikes as they spend tax dollars on religious trinkets, thereby becoming as abusive as the abomination of desolation . People at Fidelity office in Michigan had seen me  in tears when I realized my employee, led by a corrupt 'Stuart' who is not Little, profited so much from his intentional sin and took his profits while despising the accurate prophets.  I might not accomplish anything more than proving I can study and try to counter numerical links rather than being a immoral beast trying to hack into other people's files and steal funds they never really earned.  There are some people who only look for certain numbers and keep following that trail until they end up as deranged as Albert Pike, with no desire to change their moral compass because they are too COMFORTABLE with their status quo money positions and don't think their Rolls Royce, drug company or IBM stocks could diminish into penny stocks.

If I didn't lose money in a 10 year investment, I did better than Dany Heatley, and I didn't LOSE money investing in neighbors. Until now, I have kept my small investment portfolio limited to Latin America, Canada and USA stocks.....but change is needed since Latin American thugs are causing more problems than the  Nordic Funds I chose to buy but did not choose to sell. I can't turn the thugs around at Arizona borders, but I can be smarter than Haitians who really aren't LEVITES!  Esaac Israel has been correct about many things, and I was surprised to see that some liars have tried to claim all the tribes of Israel went south or west, and foolishy think that there are not pale-faced people in the final sifted tribe of Israel members.

I have never observed Hannukah, but will this year, knowing it is not meant to be a false light matter. When 7 brothers are murdered in front of their mother for refusing to eat pork, those 7 brothers and their mother will be thought about this week in  conjunction with my recollection of Jeremiah's woes during the next few days of a dark moon.  I have gone through more than 2300 days in what has felt like practice for a purification process, so I am now going to dedicate my 'temple' 1 time, and then not go through traditional motions a year from now. I last saw Putin in a tent - did he ever consider that he should have humbled himself and kept the feasts of Yehovah?  It's not too late for Putin to change to prove the Haitians don't have any claim on being Levites and 'The Negro' people are not the only ones eligible to be in the tribe of JUDAH! The junk that is sent out from Newburgh, NY Negro gatherings sounded like asps that became bigots. It wasn't white protestants who took the Book of Maccabees away from the local libraries. What was the Negro protestant Martin Luther King, Jr, preaching instead of leading anti-Torah protests?  People like Steve Luther, Darius Roy, Charlie Batch or Steve Busby, might want to know what might be very corrupt in small town crossword TIPS very close to GMC company that will be considered stupid and wreckless if they pull out of Oshawa and shove their plant plans to Mexico.

The clue for words 8 across and 8 down are both marked with an asterisk for some reason, and that reason might be as nasty as Colette Whitaker, Martha Stewart, and Hillary Rodham Clinton anti-HVHY activities.

Prepare for a smooth transition to Fidelty legends to start 2019 AD.
The clue for 8A is '*Bumpy winter transport'  .
Canada Funds answer: mule
Nordic Funds answer: sled
Japan Fund answer : FICDX
Europe Fund answer: FJSCX
Puritan Funds answer: toes

Since I am attempting to invest wisely, I did review the Nordic funds and decided to avoid purchasing those funds, which mysteriously finally showed a loss of only 4.80%, therefore FNORX is not going to be part of my anti-lottery investments. I will not reveal what I chose until I complete the crossword puzzle dissection, and the answer the crossword puzzle inventer wanted you to insert into your brain will always be listed at 'Nordic Funds'. The above constants will be listed in the Troy Ice Arena semi-secret code room if my  strategy goes correctly and I slide away from silly ESPN numbers such as 'Jason Arnott=22' to amuse myself and others...... WITHOUT SINNING!!!

This process will strengthen some of my mental capabilities, might properly balance MIlwaukee's 245 W. Lincoln Avenue  survivors with current employees at 245 Summer Street in Boston and should be more interesting than microfilming police reports for 8 hours a day next to Theretha King.  There are times that tedious tasks that seem senseless to a robot are not senseless to   anti-robots such as me, David Price, Panini man #262 aka Brian Elliott or Dan Plesac.

This is a timely week to recall the 7 brothers who were tortured and murdered by representatives of the Gecian/Roman empire, not by the pig that was never intended to be raised in captivity and slaughtered for human consumption.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment