Wednesday, January 30, 2019

'Anti- Jensen Huang' News and Views Of A Silver Stick Up

The HP laptop I tried to write this blog on is like a used piece of dental floss compared to the old laptop I invested in as part of my company that had to CLOSE after almost all mu operating revenue and operating supplies were stolen by the first employee I hired.

Since my HP that I purchased at Walmart is not operating correctly, I do still have an outdated back-up plan that is working without Bill Gates consent and without the permission of Tony Wickersham's jewelry or the Detroit Lions cheap dance squad.

There is no need to write about Brian Wojtecki again, even if my HP swallowed up my first draft of reports I made regarding events in Port Huron a few days ago. I have had memo books stolen from me, my police ID stolen from me in Union County, NC and many other items stolen from me, but my stern nature has not been stolen and I need to be stern now.

If I had to choose the best moments of the PeeWee and Bantam AA series in January of 2019 AD, those moments would include Andy Shier telling me his real name, his  real UW Badger # and did not lie to me about his opinions on what he had done in the past and what he is doing now; Mr. Sjier also acknowledged me as being a former police officer from MIlwaukee and I am not the one who informed him of my area of expertise. Additionally, the mother of Rideau St. Lawrence #94 was extremely kind to me and very thoughtful as she gifted me a small pin that represented her son's team. Rideau St. Lawrence Kings might have won the tournament if the London Jr. Knights would have been playing in the Bantam AAA division where they belong, but some teams rather 'win' against weaker teams than skate against the most talented hockey skaters who are willing to compete with them.

The high point of the tournament was between sections 4 and 6 in McMorran Arena, which has disgusting statues on it's ground that are usually uncovered and as naked as the ugly statues in Paris, France. On the wall between sections 4 and 6, a photocopy of Steve Basting's image was displayed  for several hours which didn't include a description of himself. Nearby Mr. Bastings picture, was a color photo of Shane David Hendrikson with plenty of little children in front of him... children who did not know how much of a hypocrite and a liar he is. Once again, it is possible that the information on the rear of those images might be forwarded to the land of Barbara Duffy or the congressional district of Sean Duffy to see if there is not a better sheriff in office than there was when my felony complaint against my employee wasn't considered serious or important enough to forward to the corrupt district attorney's office.  Shane David Hendrikson is still anxiously awaiting the  moment that some brave deputy confronts him for lying to investigating officers and arrests him for obstructing before they contact me by letter to inform me they were negligent and are now able to press felony charges against my former employee based upon my existing complaint. As James Menger might have said "When your Motorola won't work, be sure you know how to use your lungs properly.'

The positive anti WCLQ  news is that young people gathered for the Silver Stick competition to learn defense, offense and social skills under the eyesight of non-blind referees and within hearing distance of a few courageous impartial local hockey observers. As is common in any sports venue, plenty of psrtial 'fans' were present to object to referee calls, many of which were overruled.

In the Bantam AA division, I concluded that #10 on the Mt. Lebanon Hornets had the best self-defense instincts and was above average in hockey aptitude testing; maybe he was someone very unlike Cody Davidowski.  Wuthout a doubt, #49 on the Mt. Lebanon Hornets reminded me of my son, Richard Edwin Ortiz, when he skated as a PeeWee in Milwaukee and as a result, I had to wipe away the tears from my 2 green eyes  since I did not see a GOD in sight willing to do that for me. My friends know I get teared up when I see a young man skate in a hockey game that reminds me of my son; the tears occur from being gripped with inner sorrows when I remind myslef of how my son used to love and care for me when he had to rely upon me for his safety, his housing, his clothing, his medical need and his biblical studies and knowing that currently he has willfully belittled those motherly efforts I poured into him when he was not only my dependent, but my rather decent son who actually feared the consequences of rude or bad behavior.

To have no fear of those who are willing and able to discipline you is stupid. 'Just Do It' is a sign of uncontrolled carnality and more people need a mind that will inform them NOT to do actions that are crimes or sins against Yehovah's disciples who represent Yehovah on earth.

Thankfully, my St. Lawrence Kings pin did not get intercepted by Vincent Pope, Danny Magno, Thomas Kane or  hockey coach Hurlbutt.  Shame on Hewlett Packard  for selling such an inferior product at such an inflated price, knowing full well that some people trying not spend more than they earn cannot afford to buy a MAC because they decide to avoid starvation by choosing healthy cheese and Noodles .

Will  Markus Howard of Marquette might call an old, flimsey wooden desk his dining room table after some unrighteous daughter of perdition such as  Sandra Marcus gang up against him  and they decided that they want to get into a big 5 Musketeer xavier game Ohio rather than confess their sins to all the people they financially raped in their divorce courtrooms?

Time is not really on Marathon County's side. Time passes on, exactly as the band Orleans has uttered.

A silver hockey stick is not shaped like a golden calf in the sight of unthankful freed slaves.




No comments:

Post a Comment