Monday, January 28, 2019

Lest I Forget How Hard It Is To Obtain A Confession

I do not know how Mary Windmiller is doing since being abused by Stuart Rottier, but hope she decides to called upon the name of Yehovah.

I regret to inform myself that my son and his wife have not yet responded to me, most likely because they have believed a liar for so long that they are afraid to hear or see the truth. The longer people refuse to humble themselves and confess their sins before offering required restitution, the longer a dangerous sinner is 'at large' in a community. There will be no excuse for people who have traveled to and fro from Sunday church to Sunday church or Saturday synogogue to a lifestyle of an atheist who decided that they a divorced father that does not discipline them is better than the abandoned wife and  mother who did discipline them.

Until I hear kind and good news from my son, I will continue to try to put as much pressure on people who haven't yet confessed their crimes as their attorneys put on me and my father in Marathon county in 2010 AD.  I decided not to 'put down' Shane David Hendrikson anymore and decided to raise his image up in the McMorran Arena, to be compared to an image of my fellow officer, Steve Basting. I can forgive Steve Basting for being rude and uncaring when he was representing Edward Flynn in Milwaukee, but I cannot forgive those people who have been calling themselves saved Christians who have refused to obey local laws even if they are too proud and too much like the Jesuit pope to embrace the rules for Israelites and those who are willing to live the lifestyle that Yeshua lived on earth.

The next non-root beer mug shot I intend to 'lift up' for others to observe will be a photo of Shane David Hendrikson while he was in the mountains of Montana, not from from Moonlight basin.  Since Shane David Hendrikson verbally stated that the first time he had a 'good time; was when he went to Las Vegas with his  adulterous 'Christian' girlfriend Cheryl while still legally married to me and I did not petition for divorce because I still had taken my vows seriously, when will all the other people who tried to make the son of Roland Hendrikson 'happy' start turning their back on him or turning their police dogs loose on him?  So Las Vegas was a better time than the time he spent in Canada fishing with my son while his children didn't want to see him? If I were my son, I would be very angry that he would think that whoring around in Las Vegas was better than spending peaceful time fishing. I am not sorry that I forced my son to go fishing with a man that eventually hated me and my Elohim so much that he tossed his own salvation out of his household, but when will my son and his father be sorry for their sins against? A corpse cannot forgive the murderer that killed them  and a dead human cannot offer forgiveness once they are deceased. It is sometimes more important to consider the life expectancy of the person you sinned against than it is to postpone confessing you sins to those who committed crimes with on your deathbed.

Pictures without captions often do no good. When I 'lift up' the father-in-law of Rachel Snyder Hendrikson, the information on the rear of his picture will be accurate and truthful as if it were getting nailed to a crucifix:

Shane David Hendrikson
Date Of Birth: January 15, 1969
Location of Birth: Cuba City, Crawford County, Wisconsin
AKA 'Shaner Dog'

After giving oral, unsworn testimony on a radio program recording #604 known as 'God's Great Outdoors', Shane David Hendrikson eventually continued on to a lifestyle of lawlessness that included corporate theft, intentional devaluation of S-corporation stocks while he was the secretary of that corportation without the president and majority owner's consent, committing perjury when he offered false testimony to Marathon County deputies in order to make his business crimes easier to commit and he eventually proved he has a serious problem known as hatred of the truth and hatred of self-discipline.

If the recently developed 'mug shot' of Mr. Hendrikson ends up in the garbage, at least I will have once again done a legal protest against criminals while still a legal citizen of the United States of America. I had hesitated to get some old films developed because I knew they would restore information to my memory that had been discarded.  Photos of my son and his wife as they departed from a USA airport from France, smiling at my camera', were in the photos developed and maybe I need to save those to prove to my grandchildren someday that it was not 'Cheryl' who was standing next to Shane Hendrikson at their parents wedding while I was playing the piano.  Every number matters when trying to reach a non-magical number of 12,000 of the tribe of __________.

Tomorrow, I will post good news about a kind friend I had  not seen since 1994 as well as an honest report about the Silver Stick competitions held in the Port Huron, Michigan area. Tonight,  I will be thankful that my abused woman's shelter is still standing and that I do not have to beg Richard Peterson for a ride to safety after being released from jail after being arrested for TRYING to defend my property and my body from a thief and an anti-Chrsit. I  have already  considered the date, birthplace location and living conditions of Daunte Culpepper when he was a juvenile.

 I did receive a beautiful 'thank you' gift from a parent of one of the Rideau St. Lawrence Kings... a tiny, beautiful crown I do not intend to let any man take from me without a fight. There were plenty of wrestling matches with prisoners being searched or fingerprinted at 749 W. State Street that I and my teammates did not lose.





No comments:

Post a Comment