Sunday, April 30, 2017

'Nun Chet Lamed Hey' Way Day 16 of 50

Whether I spell a Rushing stream with 'Noon' or 'Nun',  the word pronounced 'naklah' still starts out with a Hebrew 50, not 40.   On the omer count, it is now day 16.  There used to be an Egyptian family in the Wausau, WI area known as 'Ed' and 'Tony' Nahkla (spelling might be incorrect) that were in some computer business, but like many past 'Christian' acquaintances, I are not currently in the same flock as they are.  As a result, a new family has repaired a breach in my life like Elmer's glue repairing a fragile mother of an uncaring son.

It did not take very long for me to appreciate the kindness shown to me by the Rushing children of Wasaga Beach, Ontario. For quite a while, I was called 'Hey' and they were called 'Vegan'. Calling me 'Hey' is about equal to calling Yeshua, 'Jesus'. Even though I responded tp 'Hey' for awhile because I don't mind the number 5, eventually the Rushing children started calling me 'Marie'. I was so happy to be called by the name my parents chose for me that I gave the first child that called me 'Marie' a hug!  After that, it seems all the Rushing children wanted a hug and I heard the name 'Marie' so many times that I must've given out a couple hundred hugs to only 3 children. Conversely. when I called the Rushing children by their given names, they gave me a hug in a very important 'name recognition' class.

I participated in an art class with the Rushing children and their grandmother, and all of us painted vessels of clay, not feet of clay. We know we are grafted into the same Tree of Life because we have all agreed to uphold the Laws of Yahweh to the best of our ability, not dispose of them. Forms of living water  emerged from the Rushing children to counter the intentional lack of attention and the cruel drought caused by the removal of my actual grandchildren from my life.  We struggled with our pottery but did not fight with one another since we all have the same Israelite Messiah and we know what He expects of us.  All of us had a peculiar appreciation for the stones of tribes of Israel, and it is no secret that Richard Isaiah Hendrikson denied an opportunity to learn about the value and purpose of connecting with a beautiful natural piece of the earth rather than with video cameras and protestant stage shows.   I cannot understand how the love from a son can disappear so intentionally and the love from strangers can appear so perfectly during the time of First Fruits, but I am thankful that former strangers are now my friends.  There is a song by a band named Orleans' called 'Time Passes On' and indeed the words to that song reveal how GENUINE kindness is not easily forgotten, especially during times of sadness of loneliness. Sadly, intentional cruelty during times of distress or sickness is also not easily forgotten for a reason, namely to be able to testify against the cruel and wicked.

The Hebrew word 'naklah' is a form of a stream, and comparing Isaiah 66:12, Jeremiah 47:2, Psalm 36:8 and Psalm 18:4 is not a waste of time. Psalm 124:4 has a different variation, best described by having 2 pucks underneath the 'Chet' rather than one 'small boxing bag'.  When I thirst here at 'Stalag 1', I now can lift up a flowered cup or a custom painted cup, better than any Stanley Cup, that will remind me of my friend Theresa and the Rushing children.  The 4 letters on my non-Stanley cup are: 'Lamed Pey Yod Dalet' which means 'My God, the Consuming Fire'.  At the bottom, my former City of Milwaukee Police Badge #1532 reminds me that I DO have excellent skills that cannot be taken away from me and that are meant to be used for good, not to do evil.  A crimson dot and a grey dot on the painted cup also remind me of the old Milwaukee Saint Matthew's Greyhound colors  which are as important in my history as the colors of jacinth and beryl.

I really do have friends in Canada now, and I hope the Canadian borders always remain open to me since the nation of Canada is precious in my sight. Heck, they even know it is better to have multi-colored  money so it is easier to differentiate between currency sometimes known as V's, X's, XX's and L's! Indeed, Owen Sound and Guelph are no less important than Haifa and Joppa. It wasn't too difficult to look at a banner of Andrew Brunette while Erie Otters were zooming around near Ezequiel's Synagogue. The hockey was rather excellent in Owen Sound Attack zone from a spectator's perspective. Now, I just seriously wonder why the University of Guelph has such an easy entrance exam and such a nasty looking creature as it's symbolic statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment