Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Not A Silent NIght Shift

As  I think of my godfather's family going through very sad times this week, it is good to KNOW that my Aunt Evelyn Biene will be on the right side of my God and our Savior. She sheltered and fed me many times when the Nazi-type systems devised by brute beasts like attorney Stuart Rottier and corrupt Marathon County Sheriff's employees aligned with Shane David Hendrikson, one of many anti-Messiah brute beasts, and carried out their plans to steal and obtain possessessions at the sam etime they were proving their own lack of saving grace.

There will be cries tonight across the world, just as there were in Egypt when the Israelites remained in their dwellings while an angel of death precisely did his duty against a cruel Egyptian leader who did not care about the HEALTH and safety of his nation's best workers, the Israelites.

..................

I prepare to serve myself again with the spirit of a widow
Despised by a son who rejects the Torah
Shamed by former husbands
Struggling  to remember that 'Hope maketh not ashamed'

..............................
"The Bear Clan Spirit of a  Andrew Biene's God Child"

 At tableside  their is a stick
Loosely held by a bear thats slick
Sergei is not a game of chance
He comforts me because statues CAN'T

Some tears will fall, just as in Egypt
My lamb behaved, now I must eat it
I don't follow Jewish tradition
Tonight I'll read a psalm edition

I will read psalm 89
The spirit of Evelyn will help me dine
On Casey's Orchard  table line
I how I hope that my loved ones are fine!


I'll be alert until midnight
And trust that my friends stay 'skintight'
The Torah scrolls.... tight lambskin rolls
Lead us to learn a bout 'the bowls'  

Now I wait and trust my boulder
My Lord  allowed me to get older
Their still are burdens  upon my shoulder
They'll strengthen me ... and get me colder!

Cold is a refreshing way to be
In a very lukewarm community
I know that now the light it dim
But bright enough to sing  a hymn!

No comments:

Post a Comment