Monday, April 17, 2017

Deuteronomy 32 vs. Mermaid Trouble

Since I now know that lightning is a better sign than wormword, I am better prepared for the aftershock of a day of obvious intentional provocation in 'Area 12'. Sighting of the Wittenberg name 'Esker' are sober reminders that evil females named 'Lori' do exist and that  loyal, holy pro-commandment females do not participate in 'beauty' pageants so are more likely to be able to take proper precautions against 'beast' situations.

'372' is a Jeezer zone, and indeed there are times I know I am as a newborn unable to go on offense against improper behavior in what is SUPPOSED to be a gathering of people who desire to submit to the instructions for Israelites. The 'leader' Craig is merely a small counterpart of someone like Coy Sawyer. He is literate, confident but like a tendon between a Salmo lure and some very thin fishing line; he might not even know who is trying to 'catch fish' through him, but the fisherman knows the line might break and 'Craig' could end up swimming around in wormword tainted waters rather than ending up in the proper tabernacle system.

Provocation #1: Male 'm' 'volunteers' to read Book 2, Chapter 15. This combo reminds me of Canadian Flag Day, but I am amazed how few Canadians know when Canadian Flag Day is.  Male then declares he WILL NOT SING the song of Moses, knowing it SHOULD be sung. The spirit of stiff-necked non-compliant Bible readers such as Roland Hendrikson is as plentiful as used tampons.

Response to Provocation #1:  I left the assembly of what equaled a 'low mass' in a Catholic church and checked on the isolation room where juveniles are kept apart from their parents for some very wrong reason during a serious week of testing. I asked a young man if he would sing the Song of Moses, and at first he said 'yes' but then he drew back and did not even try, even though I sang the first verse as an example of OBEDIENCE.  I then continued outside an sang the rest of the Exodus Chapter 15, solo with not apparent 'audience'. Did it matter that I was wearing a Penguin#68 jersey? To me it did, since it was not a mermaid suit. When stubborn  male 'm' was identified at a dinner table, I refused to lift up his dirty plates and states since he did clearly rejected the notion that songs are to be SUNG, I told him I was not going to lift his burden. He may not have understood what I said, but he did respond to my verbal request even though he did not respond properly to the written Word of Yehovah!  I felt like I was working a shift in the MIlwaukee City jail.

Provocation #2 and #3:  2 young females were both warned on the regular sabbath that nursing children in a public gathering in front of men who were not there husband was improper behavior for a woman who has good discernment regarding modesty. Although I did not have a 'Word' at that time to back up my position, my position was based on what  my own mother and other very decent women  taught me.    On the regular sabbath, both women seemed willing to take the 'boob tube' process to a different area, but on 'Firstfruits', they reverted to their lack of holy sense and were 'giving suck' amongst many married men. I later found it described as a TERROR (Deuteronomy Chapter 32, vs:20-30) when nursing is going on in groups that have grey haired men.  Both females did not respect the sound advice given to them by ME, and they disgraced the whole assembly, having the mentality of a mermaid or, as Michael Rood would not have enough English abilities to utter without a script, : "The boob-tube girls were acting as if they are auditioning to be bare -breasted fertility goddesses lacking  PROPER SECURE coverage on their upper bodies before descending to the ping-pong synagogue of Honolulu 666."

Provocation #4: 'Craig' is not a strong enough leader to correct the problem with the lack of wisdom displayed by the 'boob tube' girls .  Just because their actions are 'legal' in Canada does not mean they would be fit to be allowed 'giving suck' to other men's children in the presence of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords in a public assembly.  I later advised 'Male m' to read the same verses and see if his eyes detect the day of provocation trouble spots. I contemplate what a person like Dean Noonan would do if his flock started 'boob tube' moves around the men he was trying to save from the wrath of God. Maybe the 'boob tube' girls might decide to change the menstrual pads in the middle of a social 'kosher' meal gatherings to keep pushing their improper female agenda to the current generation of spiritually lukewarm bystanders they seem to attract.

Provocation #5: Obese female chose to be aligned with the Roman crucifixion system rather than with the stone of Judah or the stone of Joseph when given a 'multiple choice' test. Later, the crowd was reminded by a speaker that it was typical for a Nazi to wear a crucifix while committing acts of terrorism against Israelites and Jehovah's witnesses, but the obese female was not present during that recent  World War II history reminder. Her attitude was similar to my son's, Richard Isaiah Hendrikson, since both showed no interest in learning about the Rock of Salvation  and they only spent about ten minutes with me before they decided to remain my enemy  rather than at least upgrading to adversary. An adversary might at least hand a wooden twig with nails in it on their neck since they insist the pushing the crucifixtion reminders and they then refuse to advance to positive Israelite-approved cold stone methods of  self-defense.   Barabas types might like seeing an empty crucifix, but I know even Barabas can not be acquitted by HaShem units for his crimes, even if his unjust peers loosed him rather than exibiting justice and righteousness in judicial situations.

Squad 36 Memo: District 3 Eleph( bullpen) Angels know a replica of a crucifix is NOT the Tree of Life Club, so they are not even going to attempt to guard crucifix trinkets nor will they risk their own safety to try to defend someone else's right to reject a Rock of Salvation system. A crucifix symbol cannot sustain life and is just as anti-Torah as the State Farm Trinity of Inedible Watermelons.

Item of Interest: After anchoring myself in the south east corner, I noticed Simeon was not mentioned by Moses in his closing speech but that Jeshurun was. Later, the fishing line controller asked the mixed group representing many nations to come and gather around a symbol of Jerusalem, namely a blanket. I remained in my corner as relaxed as a black rook; thankfully a hockey goalie named 'Joseph'  and his very kind and beautiful wife remained in the corner with me. Was the group representing many nations actually rising up against a symbol of Jerusalem, and if so, was prophesy fulfilled? If a group rises up against a city emblem that is in the process of falling, will they let it fall or will their surrounding forces uphold the 'emblem'?  This reminded me a bit of the day I did not go to the temple mount area in Jerusalem and stayed near 'the bus'. Later, I realized I made the proper decision since I did not want to align with the 'boob tube' girls in a mixture of people I did not KNOW, even if they wanted to surround an symbol of Jerusalem like others might choose to surround Cam Talbot and 'Ghostbuster' emblems.

Good News: A male in a Canada Coast Guard shirt was on the scene for a period of time, and he did not have the 'red stripe' on his leg. Since I do not rely on firearms anymore, maybe the Franklin, NC Army lure  leader' (given the stone of Gad with silver on the 3rd day of the Week) might decide someday that carrying a firearm is not as good of a defense as wearing a good baseball or hockey jersey in rough areas.

+1 Way News: Wormword (H3939) does not have the letter 'Pey' in it after the Lamed; 'flambeau/lightning/flame'  (H3940) does have a Pey in it after the Lamed. The staff you are attracted to can lead you to a flame by night or to wormword.  When letter combinations become essential to notice, I noticed that without the ability to speak (prophesy) natural light gets extinguished and wormwood becomes a serious 'bowl' topic.

Squad #53 News:  After the 'boob tube' girls tried to pretend to be my friends in the basement of 'Area 12' , I refused to answer their questions, citing the 5th amendment. There is no sense conversing with or 'faking fellowship' with foolish girls who already disrespected me and ignored my sound advice which was '1532' based.  Both 'boob tube' girls reminded me of my son's wife, Rachel Snyder Hendrikson and that is not a compliment at this time

The name Yeshua has a 'shin' in it and adds up to 391, not 26. In contrast, the word alphabetically assigned # H391 means a FRAUD, a liar, and is the opposite the concept of 'Truth'.  I believe in 'Sum Body 391'  and there is a 365 mathematical difference between names pronounced 'Yeshua' and 'Yehovah'. The last time I saw a squad numbered '365', it was a University of Michigan Campus Security car with a dog in it. Squad details mean something, even if Bradford Scott doesn't notice or respond to them properly.

If you survived 'Jeezer' day, and did not get up to Henry Aaron day 755, you should follow the 'yellow team', not try to align with or interfere with the Milwaukee Northside District #5 (Orange team) billiard unit. The 'yellow billiard ball' Titleist team should know enough to ,draw you away from those 'giving suck' and get you back into decent Joseph or Benjamite  standing, where fleeing from froward women is sometimes essential rather than wrestling with them like the fool 'Paul Blart'.  It was easier to correct Wayne Bloom than the 'mermaid' minded females who are no better than Janet Jackson in the 'method of provocation operations'.

Thankfully, I have the skills necessary to respect Canada, defend myself and prophesy while in the presence of people who openly rebel against the expectations that the God of  Levi, Issachar and Asher has had  prepared for them and has delivered to them, even though they have the capabilities to be obedient to the instructions for Israelites.

'Area 26' (greater outskirts of Michigan outdoors) is truly spectacular, even if mockers of the tribe of Joseph and pro-crucifix nuts are occupying it for now. I look forward to diving the 'Firestone' name for the sake of George Washington and anti-pimp pro-decency uniform division.




No comments:

Post a Comment