Wednesday, April 19, 2017

'Joined To HaShem' 'Tigger' Grade: F+ !!!!!!

Hockey players are like water thirsty mammals, not blood suckers.  F+  isn't as bad as getting expelled like unwanted traces of 'undisclosed pork' eliminated from a human sphincter, but if you want to get up to 'D' level  or deeper to 'G' level you at least have to understand the defense of Eldad and Medad was superior to obtaining a gun permit in the USA. There are times when I choose to feed my enemy and there are times when I choose to increase the funds of an adversary so that I might be a cheerful giver AND so that financial institutions can 'trouble shoot' areas of real frauds and forms of extortion such as my HOA board is bordering on  while others request donations continue to allow struggling saints to keep struggling through through tough situations to increase our inner and outer temple convictions based on knowledge of facts rather that generated from 'Wizard of Oz' unrealistic stupidity.

I did have my first bad experience in Canada, but it took over 55 years for that to occur. Bad Experience (B.E.) include an 'R' level-headed response.

B.E. 1. Hearing Mike Clayton say that visiting 'Haifa' is nothing important when I asked if his tour to Israel might incclude a trip to the Haifa Hawk training facilities troubled me greatly. When paid leaders of specific 'faiths' focus too much on rubble sites and places where 'Jesus' walked, they have lost a heart for the places like New Stanton, Warsaw or Mosinee, which might not be much different than Haifa. I saw a male named 'Jesus' walking in the North Carolina/ Charlotte Salvation Army site so maybe Clayton should start saving airfare and show his amigos the 'Jesus' cup in the NASCAR museum.

1R) Take people to see where my English teacher Mrs. Christ walked in Milwaukee and try to find out what Mr. Christ's first name is. I did have a terrible experience in Israel, and this coming year might be the time that Mike Clayton has a perfectly terrifying time in Israel when even he has to fear something other than an urge to start complimenting Canadian coins or seeing Super Soakers outperforming his handgun in spiritual warfare . Maybe Mike Clayton's tour group should consider going to the mental health complex in Jerusalem after he reveals his first legal name to his audience,  then he can lodge among those trying to fight off demons  screaming throughout the night or trying to fight off persecution of saints that hasn't yet reached 'cruxifiction' level but which is a way to face modern day Israel REALITY. That is my serious 'copper' response to  B.E. 1. I also donated about as much money to Mike Clayton's ministry as I would be willing to spend to see a professional hockey game, and that only meant I paid to observe a real battle and in the process discovered some living saints mixed in with a lot of people who chose breast-feeding mothers as their 'sightseeing' goal.  If I don't offer a diplomatic suggestions after hearing a total lack of respect for the city of Haifa,  I have 'unjust scales' since the Haifa area is far more important that THE DEAD SEA area, considering since the dead sea waters can't sustain human life.

B.E. 2; It is unwise to insult a nation's currency after they have admitted you onto their land of possession. Mike Clayton had way too much time to insult Canadian currency while in Canada; he insulted it's structure and design and as a result INSULTED a sign of intelligent LIFE of a nation more decent than France or most Carribeean Islands.  United States has EGYPTION pyramids on it! Is that really what Michael Clayton wants to verbally defend and idolize? How would Michael Clayton do in Israel if he started mocking the holy half shekel while he held up a coin with the adulterer, John F. Kennedy on it?  An apricot looks better than a rubber orange bullet to a hungry police officer.   I have learned to respect the people of Canada and it is a fact that they make it much easier to convert USA dollars here than the USA is willing to convert Canadian dollars because of a HAUGHTY USA spirit.

2R) I called Michael Clayton a 'Gunite', let him take an iolite to his wife , and hope  that he can make his own words true when he said 'I'm not rich'.  The iolite gift was not much different than letting Joel Widmar gather flowers from my garden to take home to his wife after he provided lawn-mowing services at my former house at 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton, Wisconsin. The fact is that if  Kathy (Cathy?) Clayton could afford to get moved to Franklin, NC without a divorce as the reason for the voluntary move, it  means she is wealthy even if her husband is not totally truthful about his financial state. Better yet, Mike  Clayton should openly repent on his video, admit that he is 'rich'  and pray he does not end up like Jim Staley if the Canadian government chooses to make a point against him as strongly as Israel decided to pierce me with horrible and terrible drugs rather than treat me as kindly as a wonderful woman named 'Arlene' in a Lion's Head, Ontario diner today. I know what it feels like to get permanently kicked out of an ice arena after I donated food to the employees and I never  intentionally disrespected the ice arena staff , so I would consider it fair if Mike Clayton is ordered never to return to Canada again based on his oral disdain for their currency. Personally, I suspect that Canada is still much safer than the United States or Israel because of their gun control laws.

B.E. 3) I ordered lasagna and a Ceasar salad without croutons in some 'pig sty hotel' with the word 'Princess' in it at the northomost point of Bruce County peninsula. I asked if the lasagna had beef in it or a beef and pork mix, I was told it was only beef and then placed my lasagna order. The 'Greek' decided to deviate from anchovy meat and toss bacon bits in the 'Ceasar' salad, which is breaking from a clean tradition that was good. I was disgusted after I realized unintentionally ate swine, I felt ill for a while, paid my bill without leaving a tip and wondered why 2 local fire department males kept saying 'keep it simple'. 'Simple' doesn't lead to safety, simple leads to unholy women  ihat lure in people seeking something other than perfection. It is not simple to attain perfection after departing from past sins, but with the proper intent it is possible to be forgiven for unintentional sin.  I did not consume leaven on the 6th day or the passover week to my knowledge,

3R) I overpowered and diluted the bacon bits with 3 charcoal tablets and Sealtest product #6442010083, which is strong product of a clean animal; I will call this a 'bear clan chaser' after an attempt by anti-Yeshua types to injure my digestive system. I also desire that the Catholic Papal figure  'Francis' and  Prince Charles of Wales do not sleep more comfortably than I do for the next 7 years, and Monte Judah might agree with that desire.

B.E.4) A woman who claimed to be into astronomy as well as a retired ancient history teacher seemed to be quite arrogant after asking me a lot of questions while I did not have an attorney present in 'Lion's Head'. Later, I suggested she might be a good border patrol agent since she was so inquisitive of me while I was wearing my 'Nathan36' jersey. She said 'I don't need a job' in a rather arrogant tone.

4R) It's my desire that she and other anti-Israelite teachers end up being forced into a job that she dislikes but is capable of doing very well  so she can feel like someone who pays more attention to the beet patch and the current history of men named 'Charlton' and less attention to Pluto, Jupiter, Daughtry, and balls of fire ( distant stars) she can never survive on.

B.E.5) Cancer still exists in Canada since foolish people are selling plastic daffodils to bring attention to cancer problems.

5R) It would be best to stop selling plastic trinkets that are not capable of improvong life since they end up in landfills and ruin the soil. It would be wise to put up signs  that say 'Try to grow your own vegetables to fight cancer and stop contributing to unknown and uncertain foundations.'

G.E. 1: My good experience was finding a 'Jay Cutler Chicago Bears' jersey in Thornbury at a reasonable price. This is an excellent replacement for the 'Mark Sanchez New York Jets'  jersey I  evolved into an irregular, filthy rag suitable only to squish stray moles, dangerous insects or other  public nuisances without using  firearms or creepy scarecrows.

G.E. 2. My second good experience was changing USA currency for Canadian currency at the BMO bank in Thornbury, being charged a very reasonable fee of 2.50 for the transaction.

I managed to fill the rest of the day with joyful experiences, including providing myself with my own 'talk show' , including a natural laugh track and plenty of good music including a Gene Krupa song which brought me to tears, since it was so beautiful. I also got a  2 hour long counseling session with a smart local Canadian woman and it only cost me as much as a bowl of soup and a cup of coffee instead of $125.00 per hour, which is what the typical greedy attorney charges to accomplish nothing good.

The Central Church of God in Charlotte and Loran Livingstons staff would get an 'anti-Zebulun' U- for their attitude, so 'Joined to Hashem' still got a passing grade from flouride to' Neon the cat' level. An 'U-' means I only  was allowed to leave like a U+ (Positive Reggie White  disciple) from Loran Livingston's pig sty in North Carolina. Getting up to a Ne=10 code isn't terrible since Clayton kept telling everyone he is a firearm's instructor. Let me remind humans that the 'straw man' in the Wizard of Oz also was a type of 'fire arms' instructor,  but not a good one since he was cozying up to unholy witches not studying good bitches in canine units.

'F' is also on Atlanta currency, so some people think 'F-Troopers' aren't actually failing yet. U is still part of the United States in spelling bees.

It's the 4th day of the omer count, and I have a oneg gathering scheduled with a living saint and a new friend tomorrow a bit south of the 45th parallel, not near a 33 record spin zone with a fooish ancient history teacher.

( St. Joseph of Wanaga Beach informed me that Mike Clayton is listed as 'Mikell Clayton', so location matters when spelling variances occur.)




No comments:

Post a Comment