Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ignorance or Intentional Physical Attack?

Today was typical of a day on Squad 21 Late shift in MIlwaukee. All of the following occured and were 'advised' by me with no arrests occuriing:

A) A male dressed in white, while sitting on the 'Guest Bench' at 4150 Dove Street,  intentionally was pushing his hockey stick out of the bench area and into the acrive hockey player's area , which was dangerous to others but not to himself. I advised him to pull his stick back because he was increasing the potential for a real neck or back injury to any player in that area. He refused to coperate with my request EVEN THOUGH I WAS ON THE GUEST TEAM ALSO. INstead, the pale male dressed in white decided to start verbally abusing me, his teammate and repeatedly started saying 'Fuck you''. Even worse, a Jehovah's Witness leader sat bext to him and said nothing , which was evidence of extreme cowardice. A good spiritual leader would have told the male in white to stop verbally abusing a teammate and pull his stick in for the safety of the active players.  I called the Jehobah's witness a coward, and since I did not want the ignorant and abusive male's words stuck in MY mind, I relayed his words to his wife Dana, who usually plays a goalie.  She did not seem shocked by such language so I suspect her and her husband just lack etiquette and have no good expectations of each other or others when it comes to conduct. A person later suggested to me  that if a person verbally attacks you, you shold look them in the eye and say 'I love you', but that plan would not have worked in this hockey situation, and rebuking an ignorant, dangerous male and a silent Jehovah's witness is a from of showing 'love', in the hopes that somebody repents Eventually, with no good results from the 'guest team', I switched to the 'home' team for the duration of the game to avoid a bench brawl and to protect myself from their method of ignorant and abusive operations. The 'Jehovah Witness, 'Chris' qualified as a 'bad Samaritan', since he did nothing when he could have done something to try to defend me, his teammate All this occurred while I was in a 'Hedberg1' Pittsburgh Penguin jersey, not  a Playboy Bunny. outfit

Keep in mind that if a male from a household attacks a female from another household, his entire household is represented in that act, just as if a police officer acts contrary to the laws and  as a consequence, sometimes other police officers experience more hostility from the household that was abused and treated with extreme disrespect.  This is sometimes how real gang wars get ignited, and the pale male in white should have just pulled his stick back like a decent hockey player with a good mind. It is possible the pale male in white is mentally ill, but maybe Jerome Andres could 'play god' and asses his state of mind and his response to a real request to increase all of the hockey players personal safety in this scenario.   Jerome Andres is not  an expert in self-defense nor does he have proper training in  how to handle sensitives crimes which is why he committed serious errors in judgment in the past.

B)  I took USA money into the Fifth Third's Bank in in Marysville. I had $10.00 in dimes, $5.50 in dimes and over $2.00 in nickels bagged and divided by type, not mixed together. They told me they would not take my money unless it was in rolls. First of all, it is safer for a bank to see what it is they are getting, since coin rolls could contain something other than coins, so their 'policy' is not only stuid, but it should be illegal. However, 'Citizen Flippant' attitude helped me give them 49 dimes and 39 nickels to deposit , which they had to count anyway and which I did not have to role, since I was just under the 'roll' limit. I then made another deposit of 49 dimes into another account, which also could not be rolled.  I told them Nazi's also had stupid policies and sometimes policies need to be changed, but Melissa Sue Anderson was not there to back me up like she did for some 'Adam Kendall' character.

C) I went to Arby's and they were much better at handling legal USA coins with the proper attitude than Fifth Third Back tellers. The Arby's staff seemed more intelligent, counted out over 60 dimes and sold me 2 gyros, to their credit not to their disgrace.

The rest of my shifty day improved, as I met and spoke with some very nice citizens in bowling alleys, health care zones and dining areas before returning to 'Macomb Stalag 1' where I now have time to wonder why more people are not as kind and honest as my aunt, Evelyn Swedowski Beine, who has suffered from cancer treatments that did more harm than good to her in the past year.  If it weren't for the criminal acts of representatives of the State of Wisconsin against me  that have still have not been rectified properly, I would have been able to  be closer to my uncle and godfather, a Korean war veteran who also is a kind human being and I would be able to help him in his time of sorrow.

The 'Jehovah's Witness' should be the one most ashamed of his lack of willingness to defend me, and sadly he now is as hypocritical as Thomas Wahl and Shannon Wahl in a matter that involved personal safety issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment