Monday, December 18, 2023

It's Background Improvisation Ten 4, '88'

Psalm 88 memo book excerpts:

dusk

Your hands have made me and formed me; supply me with understand that I might learn Your commandments.

twilight

 Those who revere You shall rejoice if they see me,  for I have learned  by your declarations.

midnight

I know, pure יהוה, that your moral rulings are righteous and in necessity you have afflicted me.

dawn

Please let your  miracles be for my comfort, according to your declarations to your servant.


noon hour

Psalm 10 memo book excerpt:

All the wicked, draped in proud countenance, do not seek correction nor retain אלהים  in their minds.

                                                                          🦌🦌

 YShShKR aka 'Issachar' doesn't begin with a beautiful letter  ע as in עֶשֶׂב does                                                       

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment