Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Will THEY Learn From Esaac's Israel's 'In The Dust' Class of July 27th 2019?

Many people get stuck on 'we versus they'. 'They' might as well be the politicians who are gathering like asps in Detroit, Michigan as they attempt to attract 'we' to their anti-goodness agenda. We, the people of Yahweh, will not be attracted to the wickedness of politicians gathered in Detroit, but they will be attracted to each other because politicians aren't attracted to the spirit of Yahweh, since a primary component of Yahweh is TRUTH.

Esaac Israel has anger that he dispenses in legal ways, and so do I. Men and women who have been enslaved in history sometimes feel the desire to change their name rather than let Yahweh give them  new name, I don't understand the logic of taking on  a legal name of Israel, since it adds a bit more confusion to many records and speech patterns.  The seed of Israel was also under bondage LONGER than slaves in the USA were in bondage so in my opinion keeping accurate records of the person that enslaved you seems to be part of TRUTH.  For instance, I despise my current surname of Hendrikson, but legally it was the name another person DESIRED me to have. Once that covenant breaker moved on to another female, he divided his name rather than united his family.  To revert to my father's name would be equivalent to denying history and would further severe important connections that my son Richard Isaiah Hendrikson and his children currently have.  Someday, I hope my son has enough faith in Yahweh to gladly take on another name or develops the courage with his version of protestant religious activity to entreat whoever he considers to be his father to properly repent and properly restore what was stolen from me.

Esaac Israel's family history has a history of slavery, but so does mine.  A woman like me who has worked very hard to keep a household clean, has known how to avoid poverty and has kept her family members healthy and clothed well often receives no compensation in divorce courts and her unfaithful husband usually seeks another woman to enslave against Yahweh or gets tricked by one who, like him, is attracted to his acquisitions and belongings that he acquired in an unrighteous manner.  The unfaithful husband, in character, equals the politicians who are seeking access to 'power' and money  without any desire to steer the USA toward Yahweh, goodness, righteousness and holiness.

It is always somewhat difficult to leave a place that you have been loved and go to a place where you are unloved.  Leaving my brother's household somewhat close to Osgood, PA leads to a few days of sadness and a mild case of depression which I am able to overcome without drugs because my conscience does not have a burden of sin attached to it anymore. I know my brother's family will welcome me again because we, unlike the Hendrikson's I have known, I have a FAITHFUL father who has taught his children to avoid divorce, work as unto the Lord of our choice and maintain integrity even when our income dwindles because of greedy politicians, governments that are wicked and past family members who have done wicked deeds with their attorneys to obtain assets they did not deserve.

A few people serve their spouse as if he or she is their lord, even if that spouse does not appreciate the services their duty-bound companion provides; such people learn what long-suffering means and should obtain mercy when they are judged for their works IF what they provided for their 'lord' was requested by their non-Yahweh 'lord and was legal in the nation they belonged to. Stupid assemblies legalize marijuana and abortions, and such requests should not be filled by people who actually believe in Caleb and Yoshua's historic maneuvers over the Jordan River and hope in their tribe of Gd who was alongside of them but not leading them.  I know what it is like to provide Coca-Cola and Twizzlers to a mentally unstable spouse who demands such legal but UNHEALTHY products to prevent  myself from getting beaten with his fists.  I now know what it is like to try to please Yahweh after the lord of Coca-Cola and Twizzlers has goes the way of Beelzebub to another devilish anti-Yahweh companion.

 As the end of the 4th month of year  'Zero' continues, I am thankful my brother's household was willing to provide me with the nourishment, safe space and time with them I requested, rather than  being as cruel as those in Wisconsin who have forced needles into my arms prior to abusing me physically and financially with the APPROVAL of horrific  law makers.  Drago. the German Shepard of Fenway 'Dave' could not write this report, because dogs are not actually really man's best friend. As a matter of fact, relying on  images of dogs ( dog worshipping) is what Pharoah did in Egypt prior to losing to Moshe Ben Amram and Aaron Ben Amram.  Moshe was less easily swayed  toward idolatry than Aaron, by the way. Yahweh created female humans to be man's best friend; a good female will deter you from a tattoo, but a dog is incapable of turning you away from getting an invasive tattoo that defiles your flesh, no matter what emblem of ink you have chosen in your idolatry process.  Esaac Israel has denounced his tattoo acquisition like I have denounced my former abortion acquisition, but without truly being willing to serve and obey Yahweh, we do not deserve to obtain mercy after departing from such folly of the flesh and wickedness that the USA has spread toward our minds.

I have learned from Esaac Israel's opinions, even if Mr. Israel has not yet been shown that the USA  judges  STILL promote  forms of slavery every time an adulterous divorce petitioner is allowed to depart from his spouse with the intent to continue sinning with his current version of 'Cheryl Hendrikson'  and he or she is rewarded for their sins when they receive anything  more than 10%  portion of the total assets from the family the petitioner wanted to divide.

It will be a miraculous day when rightouesness defeats hypocrisy, and until then, I often weep because evil is still spreading like a green bay tree, especially into Detroit's Fox Theatre during the closing days of July, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment