Wednesday, July 10, 2019

USA Cross ( Angry) Word Clue 95: To Cut In 2 Equal Parts: Halve, Not Salve Regina Time

Rodney Weary and I used to quote 'Thomas and Friends' rather than report stock quotes to one another because we UNDERSTOOD one another's personalities.  Rodney Weary was a much better squad partner than Cameo Barbian-Gayan not only because Officer Weary was humble, he also did not intentionally try to instigate trouble with a haughty attitude.

Since I decided to go with the 95 Am team today rather than George Strait stupidity acts of cutting the name VIRGIL in 2 parts like Las Vegas representative #77 GIL decided to do with his time, I rather halve the word SAFE into Sa and Fe, namely samarium and iron. There is no way that a person who CHOOSES to represent the Las Vegas strumpet section can become a real LIGURE figure, and there are plenty of ways that Myles Garrett is a better defenseman than Garrett Morris, Garrett Lepak and the nasty Garrett of the Dallas Cowboys.

I returned to the Troy Ice Arena, because I wanted to go to place where I could have some refuge and recovery time after being mistreated by representatives of a sport spiritually inferior to hockey; and will clarify my opinion.  If you consider stone wear, a angel who was cast down but not killed was only allotted 9 stones, equal to the 'not at bat' team in a baseball game. One man trying to make it 'home' on his own, without a partner, breaks the 'sending them in out 2's' rule that Yeshua expected when his disciples went out.  There is no equipment in baseball that is comparable to the full armor of Yahweh, and there is nothing  in their 'Tom' Hanks Detroit Tigers baseball 'Toys' bags that represents the letter NUN properly.

It only took the kindness of Dominic, a young man who states he is #9 on the South New Hampshire hockey team, to improve my demeanor after the nasty man of DXD 3361 did not draw me into his disorderly conduct trap.  Although I have been lied about in the past by heathen Macomb and Wittenberg, Wisconsin people, I refuse to become a liar or a hypocrite. For instance, when GIL #77 told me to open the hockey door for him, I told him if he was a goalie he can open it himself; I have no intention of aiding anyone that represents a team as morally nasty as the Las Vegas Knights. Maybe Sidney Pottier would have opened the door, but I am more of a closer in pitching situations.  GIL got into the rink at the southeast gate, but didn't go in through the team benches like I did. He was not polite, he was not incapable of opening the door for himself, and I don't intend to take orders from Las Vegas Knights because they all are too much like George Strait's rodeo junk #77 in 'Oure Country', as much of a deception as 'Pure Michigan' if you understand what the word PURE is supposed to look like, namely  that it is 1 undefiled entity..... no mixture.

H-O-H with chlorine added is not pure water.  Personally, I wouldn't care if 'Virgil Hiltz' gets cut in half nor if Virgil Smith gets cut in half, since those types of people didn't care when my family and my property got cut into pieces in a courtroom.I don't know which way Jamie Benn will SWAY at day 454, but I intend to go to a mosque  to compare their attitude toward me with the nasty, pompous attitude I have received from the recently deceased David Snyder, 3rd Reich Mike' who lives on my block,  some baseball people who foolishly think 'Between the Sheets' is only a poker game they can play with Mrs. Tim McGraw and that  men named Benjamin Sheets are of less value than a Delaware quarter.

There is a dress code at the mosque, and I will do my best to respect that dress code. If I do not pass their dress code wearing what I believe is appropriate, I am not going to adjust my STYLE.  Since I never could generate any helping hands from the 'IVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAIN' pork-laden Protestants such as David Snyder XXX daughter formations, I intend to test the spirit of Allah's representatives on a day shift that will be the 97th day of the year for me, hoping I get additional offense to go against vile, heathen adversaries. II suspect it will be no worse than going to Milwaukee church with Mary McPartland and it will be better than wasting my time watching  bands like 'Space Cats' or 'The Phoenix Theory' surrounded by dogs, leashed or unleashed.

Let  Milwaukee's Carl Allen and his UW-Green Bay little stick people go the way of 'The Phoenix Theory' since those type of people are more of his 'elevated stage' coached kids. 2.49 can go the way of Osgood at Es PRESS O moves in Culver's Custard lines, and other 2.49ers can go the way of classy Niklas Backstrom, the 112th man that isn't Brett Favre. Then make sure you know there is difference between 28 ties and 50 ties, between Milwaukee medical doctor's FISH ties and Brett Lindros bow ties.

 What mountain did Martin Luther King, Jr. go to? Rib Mountain? Mt. Carmel in Israel? Space Mountain in Disneyland?  He never did qualify as a church of Philadelphia representative on earth, which is why his remaining associates have gotten extremely wealthy trying to sit as a 'queen' on earth next to vile Jesse Jackson of Detroit types.

My knees are healed after my training error, and it felt wounderful navy blue to get into my 243 jersey, knowing my ENEMIES at the Onyx Ice Rink prepared that jersey for me.  Thomas Jackland prepared me for many tests, but Ezequiel DelFIno prepared me for non-ballet ATTITUDE testing toward an instructor who actually CARED about my progress after I was cheated and mistreated by a angry, strong and wealthy football player, baseball catcher and wrestler from Wittenberg class of 1987.  Maybe someday, former Marine Jeff Sonnentag will decide to pulverize someone like Stuart Rottier or Shane Hendrikson, but he was trained by very unique, sometimes stitched up. Marine people.  Anger build in people that have not been given a chance, and I never wanted Shane Hendrikson to take the iron coat rack I chose when I was on a decent date with Jeff Sonnentag instead of on a fake date with Ted Knight, but Shane even stole that piece of property I obtained before we were married.

Shane David Hendrikson was a thief in high school, and he never decided to change his ways no matter how much income potential he had.


No comments:

Post a Comment