Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Knowing When To Withdraw from an Unsafe 'Leader' At 3rd

As in all historic wars, there are times some advances can be made by the good women and times when it clear that one, unsafe, 'horny' and rude male leaders can lead to a tragic end in leagues where they do not make courtesy and kindness a priority. When corrupt people are leading corrupt organizations, they often rather murder their neighbor's heart than correct their own arrogant behaviors.  The secretary of commerce under William JEFFERSON Clinton's administration had a tragic end.  The worst people with seared conscience do not want the best people with good qualities to interfere with their 'winning streak' at 8 left, so 8 right has to depart from 8 left, like a good locust keeping  a shirt with Hail in mind.  The Jet Box teams seem to be led very well, and Jim Corte was not an arrogant, proud man.  He, like me, was rejected from other bowling teams because of his physical limitations, and like me, Jim Corte was subjected to sorrows when his grown child rejected him.

At the point of the 3rd plague issued in Egypt, all the households were affected and clear differences between Egyptian households and Hebrew households started at the 4th plague.

Is it any wonder that 3 is not the number of HVHY?

The same arrogant man (  'Mr. Rude' with the DXD 3361 license plate) who said nothing as he unloaded 8 blocks heavier than a Xenon molecule, decided to try to humiliate me in front of his gang when some of his understudies asked about 'jail cell ' survival. questions. Initially, Mr. Rude stated 'Why don't you ask her, since she wrote it?' and pointed to me before he went over and spoke  privately with an umpire labeled 42.  Unlike Coach Yoast, I'm not interested in going to the Detroit Free Press papers and reporting possible corruption in Macomb Park's Little league, nor do I care who wins or loses in their totally unnecessary ball games.  Sometimes, a real decent citizen  just wants to get a  feel for their nearby zones and the people that are going in and out of their neighborhood, and once they discover a 1st shift day working crew is better than a second shift field 3 evening crew, a person desiring peace and safety withdraws from the 2nd shift baseball performances and just wisely reverts to self-preservation instead of trying to ask a liar to quit lying or a bully to quit bullying. Thankfully, I still do have feelings that are capable of getting 'hurt' by arrogant  men armed with baseball bats who haven't had the courage to try and prevent felonies or try to arrest felons.

Not going to evening ballgames in Macomb Park isn't a punishment for me, since I really preferred spending my evening in decent restaurants where my presence has been appreciated, even though my M.O. is very different than an anti-Bible human.  I will compliment a person who has their dog on a leash properly to counter the anger I feel when I see a dog let loose in an area not designated as a DOG run area like they provide in East China parks.

As I observed a useless baseball game on diamond 3 in Macomb, I was wearing an Urlacher jersey and chose to carry a wooden walking stick to defend myself against dogs or even a bully if necessary. Mike Keckesien would have pulverized 'Mr. Rude' rather than walk away like I did so Mr. Rude's depravity allows him to continue on like Stuart Rottier with his Mason lines, not Ivan Dixon  lines nor Sidney Pottier's classic 'Virgil' performances.

For some reason, the players at diamond 6  on July 9th, 2019, exhibited a spirit of kindness and reasonable humor in the midst of their own personal battles against something or someone other than me.  I'm thankful that my father nor my uncle Andrew Beine are nothing like 'Mr. Rude of Macomb', because if they were like Mr. Rude, I wouldn't care what happened to them in the days and nights ahead.  There seemed to be a lot of #11's on Mr. Rude's team benches on Diamond 3, and there is an 11 in H536-158-1126-405, and of course there really cannot be a redo at 405.

I will bring to mind what Esaac Israel mentioned about being challenged by mentally anti-Yahweh people and that is, like Yahweh, I can depart from the heathens and let them continue on like Judy Garland facing flying moneys. I told #11 Mackool to 'Be smart' after he heard his leader refuse to let me answer the question that he told his understudy to ASK me. Double minded, rude  men are worth a Penny Grundy during these days recently past the anti-biblical 4054 County P Mizewski gang, and my departure from there was overseen and allowed to take place with the permission of reasonable Rhinelander police officers, such as I have not yet encountered in Macomb county.

Since my son claims to be at 224 pounds and claims to want to get to 200, does that mean he wants to get from Alex Ovechikin#224 to Alex Killorn#200 in Panini language?  Maybe Mr. French #17 from the Jet Box team is more aware of soft Shiphi cases than Titannic error lines, and maybe the nice umpire #36 will continue their Krypton testing in spite of the rude attitude of the diamond 3/Shane David Hendrikson type of units, which aren't even as good as a Penny Chelios  or Penny Gionta to me in non-fantasy reality checks.

A hard-hearted, thoughtless and careless person wouldn't take the time to recall Luis and Nilda Santiago from Milwaukee like I chose to today when the lack of real old friends nearby became apparent. Were it not for Ezequiel Defino, even I might have decided to enlarge a problem with a neighbor like Amy Stroik did in the presence of my Dan Bauer students. Where it not for the orange Titleist visor I had on my head signed by Kevin Zeitler and Officer Borchardt of Berea, Ohio, I might not even have taken the time to remember that July 10th is not Yom Kippur yet and I have holy tasks to achieve in the presence of many enemies and a few' true blue' friends. Some of my real friends hate seeing loose dogs nearby because in the past, they got  bit by a dog, and those fears aren't faked.

Having a house with a hefty mortgage in Macomb township feels worse than spending time in Krakow, Poland in 1979, but in the past my address was a Toyota Sequoia after Wisconsin bullies committed plenty of sins for their own profit. In Poland, poor people tried to make me and my family feel very welcome but in Macomb, it has been rare occurence for anyone to make me feel 'welcome'.  Should I consider the suffering of Yoseph in Egypt or Yeremiah in a pit again? Sure, if recalling those historic figures is more helpful than recalling Dean Noonan's Milwaukee Windlake Avenue baptism tank.  Day 95 has arrived, and Disney 'Cars' mean nothing to me. A Milwaukee 'rubber tree' code at 11 is not a KitKat bar, and indeed, 1 red billiard ball is never going to a substitute for a Levite nor a Gadite that has been sealed after enduring many tests and non-computerized trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment