Friday, July 5, 2019

Frank Finney: The Goliath of West Park Estates

Frank Finney is a type of anti-Christoff since he is more likely to COMPLAIN and 'backbite' about my real  widow-type of struggling  efforts to keep a decent property with plenty of gardens rather than offer to help.

It doesn't take much of a memory for me to recall how the area going in and out of unnatural irrigation controls and piping areas gets trampled on by careless hirelings at times of maintenance or repair, so I let the area 'go natural' rather than invest time into an area that gets trampled on.  Our HOA taxation collectors should have hired a gardening maintenance team keep up the small garden areas at 25 Mile and Estates Lane, but they didn't and troublesome grasses are zooming into the mulch piles that aren't tended to properly.  I do my best to keep NOXIOUS weeds out of my gardens in order to comply with town ordinances, but Frank Finney, the man who desired to be president and is now a president with power over taxes collected, was one of the original group of humans who didn't appreciate and were hostile toward my willingness to be a VOLUNTARY UNPAID  board member because I was not identical to their type. Frank Finney. is not a good president of our HOA, especially toward the few people who cared enough to show up at the annual meeting.

Frank Finney should be ashamed of himself, but he isn't YET and he as well as many other Air Force retirees are too much like Tom Cruise in 'Top Gun' and unable to face a non-deadly situation with humility.  Any person with eyes to see and ears to hear knows I am doing the best I can with what little strength I have, but unlike wealthy widows who were loved by their spouse, I can't hire people to do my yardwork anymore because my retirement assets were heisted by anti-commandment couple Cheryl and Shane David Hendrikson, another pair lacking a conscience and unashamed of their sin pattern..

On day 2629, I suspected a Goliath figure would appear, but instead, the Goliath figure didn't appear and widower Rodger Dykes, with plenty of family in his household to assist him with his garden tasks, gave me the discouraging news about Frank Finney, the self-made worship team of fake Christmas wreaths. Rodger Dykes and I don't agree on very much, but we talk to one another and try to help or  humor each other when struggling with real problems.

Why would I waste my time, labor and money to 'keep up' an easement area adjacent to my property that has gotten trampled on and that also has wiring and underground pipes that I DO NOT WANT TO RISK DAMAGING? I'm not taking unnecessary risk nor trying to eradicate decent looking natural grasses and wildflowers in a common area when Mr. Frank Finney's administration hasn't even tried to curb the attack of horsetail weed that migrated in between our HOA's shrubbery nor has he cared about the crumbling brick walls that had  looked quite nice 5 years ago when I entered Michigan with hopes of a happy life. I can still live a good life in Michigan if I refuse to sin, but hopes of happiness have been eradicated by Frank Finney and Suburban Sports groups types of cruel, wealthy families who rather cozy up to Goliath   than try to understand a copper like David July or the  mentality of a person like me who believes that the commandments  ARE PERFECT AND GOOD that were delivered by Moshe Ben Amram to wreckless throngs of idolators in an attempt to correct their unholy, carnal idolatrous attitudes after being set free.

Essac Israel has tumbled off on some foolish tangent blaming police offers for the murders of his kind, but the fact is that drug sellers, cigarette smokers, drunkards, politicians who taxed us into poverty, uncaring single mothers and fathers who refused to support the mother of  their children have caused more death, disease and suffering in all USA communities than any sober   police officers ever could.  Once you go 'Reggie White', you might have to be prepared for a' Mosheh Ben Amram vs. Everybody ' fight.

Elmer Poppendick was a much better example of a decent Air Force retiree than Frank Finney, and I miss the days when I saw Elmer Poppendick face to face because my hard working father decided the high school of my 2 smart brothers was also good enough for me.

Yahweh knowns what's best for me and for his reputation as a deliverer of good and bad news. It's time to go lift the name of Namestnikov since young Vlad and Colleen Jacoby were actually willing to help me through  one of my worst days a few years ago rather than desert me like a coward.


No comments:

Post a Comment