Wednesday, July 31, 2019

The Bowling Pin Spin

A certain lady searched for hope when love had dissipated
She studied Vashti, loved Yahweh and hypocrisy she hated
If she had known the men she loved would hate Yahweh and her
She would have chosen differently and pains she would deter

Like all adults she  learned to sin from anti-Yahweh creatures
It took the pain of lacking love for her to seek good teachers
The creatures that had said 'It's fine' to ignore Yahweh's laws
Love their possessions, admire dogs and lift up Santa Klaus

The lady turned to teachers such as Moshe and Malachi
Their writings showed her  how to please Yahweh and watch the sky
 Months and years have passed by and she often wonders why
The son who left her long ago won't view her eye to eye

Those who don't believe the writings of  the prophets of Yahweh
Keep causing harm and love to sin, but often call sin 'play'
It's not play day when a certain lady reveals the agony she felt
When the 'RICH' gang ignores her pain it's  like cruel lashes from a belt

The gang led by 'the Rich' are proud, not humble in their way
The name 'Qeseth' they regard not and they mock my love, Yahweh
When I testify on judgment day, I cannot tell a fable
Yahweh already knows who has refused me from their table

Dinner dates  with Yahweh's prophets are planned but rarely happen
A certain lady spent some time at golf and knew what is a 'tap in'
'Closest to' the tee is not the same as being in the 18th hole
Has 'the Rich' considered why a bowling ball gets chosen and then  rolled?

' The Shane' might be as stiff and hard as any bowling pin
Working on the 1st day is partial proof I'm 'anti-Vatican'
Resting on the 7th day proves that I trust and hope in Yahweh
I am the certain lady who hopes some RICH will still come my way

There are so many men who are called 'Rich' but are not wealthy
James and Amberlee are Rich in surname.....but  are they  healthy?
Belmore, Cardenas, Van Beck all have family sons  called 'Rich'
But will those Rich guys notify my son when his mother's in a ditch?

When a lady's son ignores her pleas and good requests HE sins
She knows that son has become as hard at heart as bowling pins
I am the certain lady who repented and still cries
I don't know if my son or grandson will ever be  'pro-Yahweh' guys

……………………………………………………………………..

I am preparing my body for harsh blows, and training the mind to prepare for the worst case scenario is better than hoping for the worst to occur. I suppose it is possible that my last 2 gmails or emails to my son got intercepted and erased, but woe to the person who may have done that wicked deed. Computer communictions are not as reliable as face to face communications. If my son still thinks IN ERR that I am not worthy to sit as his family table nor worthy of his time and energy, woes will head his way only with Yahweh's PERMISSION.

A person ( whether a lady or a gentle man) lashed with a belt or hard blows rarely rolls over and plays dead!  When I desire and openly request that Yahweh rebukes a blasphemer and a habitual sinner, it is because proper rebuke leads to salvation, sanctification and proper justice in progress.  The manner of Yahweh's rebuking process is rarely predictable but it is inevitable that he will rebuke those that desire to be part of 'Team HVHY' and be sealed as 1 of  of the  144,000 who rejected rather than accepted the mark of an  anti-Yahweh creature.

Don't fret too much if what is deployed from my blog isn't favorable toward your position. Less than 20 people typically read any of my posts, so it's circulation is not even as popular or as much of a literary draw as Marathon County, Wisconsin emergency detention reports, requested divorce decrees,, Disney books pushing deception, 'Harry Potter' abominations or the book of Jude in the biblical Scriptures.

20 is far less than 12,000! 99.9999999 percent of the earth's population doesn't feel the need to observe my non-robotic  literary output which makes me less popular with or without humor than Bill Watterson.


















No comments:

Post a Comment