Monday, July 29, 2019

Can We Pronounce 'Dough' Reasonably?

Before I explain why I am not 'Moshe Ben Amram' material, consider the audible err that may have occurred for centuries:

A) tough

B) cough

G) rough

D) dough

H) trough

W) laugh

Based on A, B, G, H and W, word D bould be and possibly should be pronounced 'duf' and doughnut could be pronounced 'dufnut'.   I currently understand quite a bit better why Satan and Michael were contending over the body of Moshe Ben Amram and why what Yahweh allowed by granting Moshe's request to allow the rebellious to continue with him in the wilderness proved  the folly of requesting that wicked, unthankful and vile people be forgiven rather than destroyed.

I h made the same error that Moshe Ben Amram did when I asked that 'GD' forgive  a person I cared about, but if I really had loved Yahweh and the body of Marie properly, I would have requested that the unthankful, unholy and violent TOUGH man be destroyed when he angrily shouted 'fuck Gd' when he did not get his 'way' in a matter with his own children.  No police report was made when I heard Shane David Hendrikson shouted 'fuck Gd' in 1997, and in my own stupidity I asked 'Gd' not to destroy Shane.  Like Moshe, I did not hunger and thirst for righteousness early on in my relationship with an Egytpian-minded, wicked and vile mouthed man and my entire family suffered eventually.

Now that I have confessed my sin for asking that a vile anti-Yahweh person be 'forgiven' for his utterance,  I must change my method of operation to prove I repent of my anti-righteous desire.  From henceforth, not knowing if Michael or Satan knew Moshe's anti-Yahweh congregation members would have been better off destroyed so the few pro-Yahweh faithful would have less problems in the wilderness, I am going to start praying for the destruction, not the forgiveness, of those who claim to love Gd while obviously hating Yahweh's instructions.  Now, I am not like Moshe Ben Amram at all in my strategy to uphold the name of HVHY.

Esaac Israel did have some very ear-opening points when he mentioned that if we desire to be with the innocent children we either chose to abort or who died before he or she could actually sin, we have to properly repent to be worthy of their company in heavenly realms.  As Esaac Israel described that many households are united in wickedness, it is better that the wicked be destroyed so that the pure in mind, those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, can be saved and see the 12,000 Gadites who got sealed by faith with works. Those who pray that the unrepentant wicked individuals get pardoned or forgiven are actually praying for the continuation of pain, violence, suffering and evil on earth, and I refuse to intercede on behalf of wicked, greedy, vile and deceiving people ESPECIALLY if they consider themselves part of my nation even though they clearly are not part of my household or hospitable, kind family members.

A vain and vile nation pretends that letting the children bake to death in their parent's vehicle is worse than intentionally getting an abortion, but leaving a child in a hot car to bake to death is equal to getting an abortion since the result is the same, namely, the child you were responsible for dies painfully while the parents often attempt to pretend what they did was not intentional homicide of a living child.  The state of New York and any prosecuting attorney is hypocritical if a parent is charged with  a crime for neglecting and not protecting a child in a car seat but then his or her 'neighbor' is allowed to get an abortion with the state of hypocrites PERMISSION.  Some mothers get angry and have PTSD symptoms after the father of their children deserts their family by an adulterous affai and other children get angry when they learn than 'MIchael Landon' was a fictiteous person who drank and smoked his way into expensive housing and expensive hospitals after pretending for years to be a good 'pa' to millions of television.  The man known as 'Michael Landon' was not a GOOD man, and his mother's absurd behavior may have been caused by some sort of traum she suffered as a child or as a wife. ' Drago' and the Fenway Park dog and his 'Dave' are not a means of salvation, and getting hit by a vehicle is not as traumatic as getting officially deserted and financially ROBBED in a divorce court!  Be careful which way Milwaukee County Stadium junkies are steering you on ESPN, since getting his by a car 2 times is less traumatic than observing the leader of your household love and care for his diseased dog more than he loves and cares for his wife or children when they seem to be diseased temporarily before the leader of dogs takes his dog(s), his 'keeper', into his anti-Yahweh household while leaving his spouse a certificate of divorce so she can search the Scriptures and alleviate her PTSD and combat her  'family' diseases often caused by the lack of a sound mind which led to sinful practices passed from one generation to the next.

When it comes to key of David material, maybe David DeCastro, #66 of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a good David choice to start a fair spiritual war against strumpets, Twizzlers, cigarettes and Coca-Cola. Buggs, Hooks, and  Brian McFadden mother's night doesn't need to lead to fishing with Peter and' Ragnow'.

I'll patiently wait for Yahweh to name my nation accurately, and until then I'll defend the name 'Zebulun' and the associated beryl foundation better than I defended Gd in 1997 against an anti-Gd and anti-Yahweh protestant legally labeled 'Shane David Hendrikson'.  Some of my closest enemies have asked me to be patient while they have been plotting against the desires of my heart, and now I can patiently continue to pray that HVHY has rebuked Satan in the matter of the congregation ( body) of Moshe Ben Amram and that the body ( congregation ) of Yoshua gets proper historical notice.

PRAY that the holy, elect of Yahuwah are ready, willing and able to prove that HVHY, not Gd, is judge and ruler in matters that Levites cannot control and may the dispensation of wrath be effective in eradicating vile, wicked  deceivers, pro-abortion politicians, the strumpets of strange fire ( unjust military units) and worshippers of abominations  from the territory and turf ( does  USA crossword puzzle word 463 from April 28, 2019 matter now?) that the sanctified and justified holy angels will be occupying temporarily or permanently.

I am going to pronounce 'dough' as 'duf' while I use caution regarding the leaven in doughnuts.  Yom Kippur is not intended to acquit those who willfully reject the spirit and instructions of Yehovah, Yahweh or Yehuwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment