Sunday, April 21, 2019

Lying To Your Children Is A Sin, Not Good Works

I had hesitated to throw away a bag of pancake mix that had baking powder in it because I really don't like 'wasting' good food. 4 boxes of barley cereal had already gotten mixed into my garden soil because 'yeast' was clearly on the ingredients label. My hestitation regarding the apple pancake mix departed after I heard the following words from a little child who was lied to:

" I got presents from the Easter bunny."

The father that deceived her may have seen me dump pancake mix with leavening agents into my garden, when my desire to obey Yehovah was stronger than my desire to try to correct a fool and his Easter church of Helios.  Dumping grains with yeast and leavening agents into garden soil didn't seem like as much of a waste as letting garbage trucks haul off cereal products into a toxic dump.

I told the girl who had been deceived by her own parents that I got gifts from Moses, knowing it was Moses who delivered me a message that forbids me from lying. She then told me she went to church today, but her anti-Mosheh church leaders did not prevent her from believing a lie nor from repeating the lie her parents told her.  In a totally depraved nation, lying to children is acceptable and encouraged by people who have rejected Mosheh, every truthful prophet and the teachings of Yeshua of Nazareth. Because the little girl believed a lie, she is not part of the elect.

Keeping silent is wiser than repeating what you KNOW is a extremely untrue.  Good Muslims RESPECT Moses, which is why good Muslims are less likely to be deceived than the typical Helios Sunday church cult.

Billions of people have heard Yul Byrnner state:
" Moses's Gd is Gd.'  Whether you pronounce it God or Gad, the point was made clear that the b;ack falcon statue LOST to the Moses system of authority.  The spirit of Easter is similar to the spirit of the  black falcon ritual keepers, both of which are the enemy of YHWH/ The earth can exist without the spirit of Easter, but living black falcons exist for a reason..

Another adult told me 'Happy Easter' and I responded truthfully, reminding him that Easter is a bunch of crap .  I also was not ashamed to declare 'I hope Allah destroys the Easter bunny', since Easter is a form of an Iblis, not a name of a redeemer, prophet or judge.  I did do a hypocrisy chech at my favorite pro-Mosheh diner and there were no signs of 'Easter', only signs of the letter Nun and Viktor Koslov's name inside.  Heading toward Meijer's for my unleavened food supply, I can eat like an elect saint for 7 days for less than $10 per day.... a bargain since I bought organic vegetables, goat and cow milk and almond oil for my unleavened bread.  I heard the cashier say 'Happy Easter' to the customers in front of me in aisle 21 and I asked her not to repeat those words to me. She complied and said 'Have a great day.'  The cashier was wise and even another Meijer employee clearly agreed that Easter is full of deceptions.  Is the Brewer's MIller Park 'rhino' poster in the dugout also full of deceptions and misleading bowling ball names or is it sign to consider the plight of Jesus Colon in Detroit?

50 years ago, parents did not have easy access to information that revealed the horrific, blasphemous history of Easter but in the year 2019AD, that information has been dispersed to the four corners of the earth for at least 20.83 years.  I know that the little girl who was lied to about the Easter bunny has a very slim chance of escaping the cult she has been forced into, but she has just as much of a chance to seek the truth when she gets older as I did, even though her parents rejected the Way, the Truth and the life style of the found sheep of the house of Israel, who are not longer lost due to Yeshua's anti-Easter message.

The old MGM film with Charlton Heston did get deploy the commandments to billions of people better than the USA idol known as the Statue of Liberty, and only the really serious Berean types noticed that MGM is pushing a sliver of the moon agenda for Abib 14 rather than a full moon during pesach time.

Time to wash my feet, prepare to read psalm 62, keep the feast of unleavened bread without hypocrisy as St.  Paul the non-Revere has instructed his students and  do what I can with the  little strength I have to combat the spirit of lawlessness, heathenism, apathy and blasphemy that has spread like a plague in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment