Sunday, April 28, 2019

Firstfruits: 1 Orange Is Better Than 1 Firearm

As I rested quietly in Marine City on the day I observed Firstruits and the 7th day of the Week of Unleavened Bread,  4 beautiful ships floated on the riverway. I thought about my grandmother, Mary Hajec, and how she fled Europe between WWI and WWII most likely to seek a safer life. She ate her 1st orange as a teenager, never once desiring to carry a concealed weapon in her 101 years of life.

I used to desire to carry a concealed weapon, but only when I was a paid, professional police officer on or off duty. That desire failed quickly when I realized you more likely to get jailed for misusing your man-given 'rights' than to gain peace and safety AND A SOUND MIND walking around with guns strapped to your waist as a civilian.  Even on duty, the wisest officers I worked with kept their gun in their holster as much as possible and possible walking around with the belief that their really are angels, seen and unseen, that are working to protect those of an honest and contrite heart.

Has anyone ever considered how Yeshua felt walking about in the same town that had thousands of people who preferred him to be dead rather than alive?  I doubt very much that a man crucified by his neighbors after committing no actual crimes had any warm , fuzzy feelings about his neighborhood.   When people have had intentions to get rid of you because you spoke truthfully against their obscene, violent or lying spirit and they thought their plan to kill you worked, they'd be 'happy' in their sins.  When they observed that their plan only worked on a temporary basis, they most likely wanted to avoid the truly good person they chose to hate and plot against.

This is the first year I considered the loneliness and the inward anger Yeshua probably had walking around in the area where men with the mindset of Shane David Hendrikson still congregate.  When a person who you studied the Scriptures with declares that he hopes you never return from Atlanta so he can inherit your family property and everything you could not take with you, you eventually look at that man as a person who would actually have crucified the person he calls 'Jesus' rather than stop sinning or fight against his own lusts.  There are only a handful of people in my area who rather carry a DARE bear than pain killers in the car, and even fewer who would rather study the men known as Aholiab and Uri than waste their time watching television skanks and whorish people in Las Vegas staged acts.  The people in that small handful are the ones I am most likely to be near, even if they do not know my name nor recognize me as a person who carries a concealed beryl stone because I would rather be in the tribe of Zebulun than trust in guns and politicians for protection.

40 days until a reports of an ascension occurred probably seemed rather bearable to a man who had seen enough of the world's population to know there were very few who would desire to be part of his tribe of Yehudah. If I know I only had 40 days to be on earth as it is in 2019 AD, I wouldn't fear departing but would wonder how my absence would affect the few people who actually look forward to spending time with meand learning about biblical geology rather than spending time looking at Cheryl Hendrikson's stomach scars or her husband's most recent divorce certificate.

When in Canada for Firstfruits last year, I realized what heaven would be like as I sat with a family who loved Yahweh and wanted to obey his commandments. When in the USA trying my best to have a holy convocation with earthworms and the name of Dustin Byfuglien in site this year, I looked at my firstfruits, which were an orange and an apple from Casimer Janowski which IS good for my health; I left behind pictures of  7 or 8 people who work at  health clinic labeled 'Ascension' in Plover, Wisconsin, knowing those pictures can not respond to any emergency, nor is a PHOTO capable of caring for or loving another person.

1 large wooden stick, maybe as large as the stick Mosheh carried in the desert, was in the Marine City pavilion, and the 'Helios' picture I set for bait was gone.  Now, a 4.0 Favre rectangle was designated to contain pictures of 7 or 8 people that I do not know, and ideally knowledge with  increase in Marine City.

Dalet Ayin (74) are the 2 letters that represent the knowledge of males; Dalet Ayin Hey (79) are the 3 letters that represent feminine knowledge. Eye DEA?  There once was a hockey player named Billy Dea that I observed in paper form in April of 2010 when I, a person who learned to love the commandments of Yahweh, fled to Georgia for temporary safety from Shane David Hendrikson, the lover of guns, oral sex and ammunition.

An orange can prevent disease and the tree that bears it produces oxygen which asthmatics appreciate and do not take for granted. Some pro-Yahweh people from South Africa also celebrated Firstfruits today  even though they concluded their week of unleavened bread on April 27th.  Day 1 of the omer count up to 50 has arrived once again, and like Yeshua, only a few will be glad to see me in the days Yahweh has entrusted to me to do good angelic works on earth. Probability and statistics are included in prophetic writings about Uri of the tribe of Yehudah and Aholiab of the tribe of Dan in Exodus chapter 31, and there also is a difference between Mike Emrick's pale yellow tie and Rod Brind Amour's pale green tie.

I am very thankful to the cooks at Little India who cooked unleavened bread for me upon request, knowing it is against their  Muslim beliefs to try to prevent me from obeying the instructions delivered by Mosheh to the YShRALY people. There is a letter Shin in Yshrael and Yoshua. Real like Bodo Gajevic are far better leaders than men like Bruce Jenner and Dick Peterson of Mosinee.



Colors are very important in communication. Humans who are risking their lives to enter the USA illegally are fools and a danger to themselves and others in their assemblies of lawlessness. Lawfulness is a prerequisite to holiness. The next 40 days do seem like reasonable days to seriously fast and pray for more leader who are willing to align with Yahweh and against lawlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment