Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Letter F Can Go To Autumn Rayne Hendrikson



I hope someone is willing to read this to Autumn Rayne Hendrikson, maybe even one of her public school teachers in France.

" Dear Autumn Rayne,

I am not sure if your parents are getting the email I sent for you because the letters I get back do not make any sense to me.  Did your father ever tell you what it was like when he was a very little boy in the years after my first husband and his real father, Todd Jackson, left me? I do not think it is good for people to try and hide the TRUTH about what has happened in a family.  No family  has only had good things happen to them, and most families have to figure out what to do when bad things happen that they did not expect. I did not expect Shane to leave me for Cheryl, but he did and neither you nor I should be afraid to talk about those sad things that have happened. I was very sad and it was very hard trying to be a good mother in what some people call a broken family. If there were 3 people in a family and the father leaves, the mother and the child that  remain are sad and maybe even angry at each other sometimes, but the mother and child do not have to be broken apart, especially if the mother loves her child as much as I have loved your father from the time he was a tiny baby until he was grown up and stopped talking to me.

Once your father had grown up, he made a decision to stay away from me, but I never made a decision to stay away from him when he was a child or an adult because I have always loved him. Sometimes I tried to get to talk to him in places where he was working in Wisconsin, but he did not want to talk to me. If someone reads the bible to you and you think about how Hagar and Ishmael got sent away because Abraham, Ishmael's father, did not really love Hagar, then for a while, your father and I were a bit like Hagar and Ishmael. I was very sad when your father's father kicked me out of his house to be with a different wife. Your father tried hard to help me, even when he was  as little as Levi but for some reason he has decided to stop helping me and stays far away in France.

When your father was as old as you are, we had to live alone in a place that I rented in Milwaukee. I would read the bible with your father and hoped that someday he would believe and obey the rules from Yehovah. I hoped he would always remember it was me, his mother, that never left him and that I never left his father.... his father left me. '

Maybe your teacher can help you write to me because it seems like your parents do not want you, Levi or Havilah to learn about me and about how hard it was to be a good mom to your father.  I went to a town called Rayne in the USA and of course, I thought of you. A long time ago, I wanted special people to keep an eye on special letters and one letter I never gave out was the letter F. An F in English is like the letter Pey in Hebrew. The word I came to today is Gimel (G) Pey (sounds like an F sometimes). Gaffney, a city in South Carolina, starts with a Gimel, and remember that I like to be called 'G'.  I wanted your father to pay attention to the letter E, but I do not know if he did. Elijah, Edwin, Elizabeth and Ezequiel are some of my favorite names.  Here is a list of some really good English F words:

Fig
Fish
Flint
Flag Day
Firmament
Football
Family
Flowers
Frogs ( the second plague during the days of Moses)
Fireflies ( one of my favorite bugs to watch)
Firefighters
Fuzz ( that's what some people call police people like I used to be)
Flurries
Fudge
Fields
Finches
Florence ( I have a neighbor named Florence and my mother had a best friend named Florence who had to raise her children without a father for many years because he died when they were young)

If you look at money made in a city called Atlanta in the USA, you will notice there is an F on that money. Once, I went to Atlanta to try and protect myself from a very mean man who was trying to hurt me, so Atlanta is important to me. I was safe when I was in Atlanta because I trusted Yehovah to protect me while I was alone ad very afraid.

Maybe you can help your father with letter E words.

You are really part of my family, even though it seems like we have been broken apart by people who do not love both of us for some reason. Lots of people love you and a few people love me, but we need someone to love both of us enough to fix our family so we won't be broken apart anymore. I will be going to visit a very kind family in Canada soon because special days are ahead called Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and the feast of Tabernacles. At the feast of tabernacles time, I always like to go and visit my parents in Wisconsin and they help me to obey the rules in the Bible for Israelites. I also love to help my mother and my father even though we do not belong to the same church.

I miss you so much, and of course I miss Levi and Havilah too. I think you are old enough to be able to understand what happens to a family when a father leaves a mother, and you can pray that your father always loves your mother. What I really want you to do is pray that your father starts loving me and will want to being you to visit me. Until he wants to visit me, I hope there is someone who will help you write letters to me, because I still do not even have your address in France even though you have mine in the bear book I gave you.

Whoever reads this letter to you really does love you and really does love me and probably loves Yehovah and Yeshua very, very much.  Do not forget about the story of Joseph while we are apart from each other. Now, I really try to study about the tribe of Gad, because I love their ligure stone and they get sealed 3rd, after 12,000 people of Judah and 12,000 people of Reuben get sealed as very special good forces on earth. Gad's special stone, like an Iolite, is also the 11th foundation when Yehovah sets his perfect government in order.

Lots of love from me in Michigan,
G

..................
(Old School Notice:
 Do not always assume that emails you receive or get returned to you are actually from the person listed as the sender. Sometimes, electronic crooks and cruel household members intercept letters and unkind people might even try to contrive a false letter to make you angry at the 'sender' they are substituting for. Real, handwritten paper letters are the best form of communication to family and frriends, even though it takes a bit more time and money to send.

During World War II, men who were determined to get food to men stuck in the Black Forest of Germany sent 'missiles' loaded up with food that did not explode. The above letter to my grandduaghter is as serious as trying to get food to Allied forces during World War II. It is not a time to be unrealistic and pretend that real hard working women end up like 'Cinderella' surrounded by mice that can sew, but even Cinderella got stuck with step-sisters and seemed to have a good work ethic.)




No comments:

Post a Comment