Saturday, September 15, 2018

My Tears and The Fears of A Romeo Brown Dog

This is a true report that also illustrates why certain people suffer due to the lawlessness of their 'master'.

2 women exited their silvery Michigan cars and headed toward me with their brown dog THAT WAS UNLEASHED, loose and 'at large' as some might say.  I was working on a serious problem in a shltered area near the Macomb Orchard Bike trail,  As the dog approached me first, I decided to yell at the dog and  not only raise my voice against her but also raised my water bottle against her to protect myself. The 2 eoman not only had no concern over the safety of others but also had no respect for the local laws which involve pet control.

The brown dog actually looked very sad and withdrew away from me after I yelled at her because it is possible the dog wanted positive attention from me. However, because of her cruel, rude and anti-lawfulness masters, the brown dog looked very sad and her tail stopped wagging as she tucked her tail between her legs.

Even worse, one of the women exited a car with a  Michigan 'fraternal order of police officers' plate '7CF16' so outwardly you would have expected her to know the local laws. The other vehicle had a Michigan license plate was either CZG-1555 or CGZ-1555 and was on a silvery auto. The 2 women didn't really care about their dog's reputation and people like them are as plentiful as divorce petitioners on the face of the earth.

Maybe my son is something like that brown dog. He has had more than one 'master'... and still has a father and leaders who provide food and shelter for him YET who have allowed him to go about without regard for Yehovah's laws and as a result he WITHDRAWS from people who love Yehovah, who really want to protect themselves and who care enough about him to openly REBUKE his anti-lawlessness actions.

Had the dog been properly leashed and in lawful control, I would have been more likely to pet the dog and even speak kindly to the dog. The brown dog was verbally punished by me because the owners of the dog have not been properly punished for not obeying the local laws yet.  The leaders of  Woodlands Church in Plover are very much like the 2 women who were the masters of the brown dog when it comes to their attitude toward the Richard Hendrikson family who is loosed in France. Because Woodlands Church leaders have never taught Yehovah's lawfulnesss and Yehovah's expectations to those under their anti-Yehovah authority, it has become impossible for me to trust my son's leadership  and he quickly withdraws when he is properly rebuked.  It's a frustrating pattern that I do not have the power to break, and if Yehovah is hardening the heart of my son and his wife, I feel like I am being crushed in the process by their had hearts.


Today I will read 2 Chronicles Chapter 24 to try to understand why a certain Zechariah was murdered. Many prophets have been cruelly murdered by the very people they desired to bless with sound advice. If consider what it would be like to be on the banks of the Little  River in Zebulon,  North Carolina again to observe the contrast  between the restful waters I had seen alone with many tears and the possibly raging waters after flooding rains drop from heaven to earth.  One yellow tae kwon do belt might not have meant much to anyone who had seen it wrapped on the Little  River Park sign near , but it meant as much to me as the sign that had once been set up in front of what used to be 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton, WI. Honest, humble leaders who are strong and of good courage are very hard to find on earth.

The 6th month a widowed woman with child or a woman who is unloved by the father of her child would rarely be joyful and her thoughts would often be 'How am I going to survive the tests ahead alone?' If my words toward Yehovah are only heard by me or literaly neighbors, then there is either no Yehovah or Yehovah's spirit is within my dwelling place that moves about from place to place.

 A foolish man named Orville who had JW.ORG materials claimed that 'Jesus' who he also referred to as Yeshua, did away with the sabbath and  of course I stated that he blasphemed before I said 'May Yehovah rebuke you!' as he walked away with less shame than the large brown dog in Romeo, MIchigan.  A dog is more likely to respond to proper correction from a truthful, lawful 'god'  than the typical adult in or out of the typical Catholic or 'Christian' USA church systems.

It does take effort to rest on the 7th day of each week because you must willfully and intentionally enter into that rest if possible. Sometimes because of emergency duties such as pulling a donkey or a innocent clean goat out flood waters, some good works are allowed by Yehovah even on HVHY's  sabbaths. People who have had their homes or businesses flooded in North Carolina might actually have entered into rest today because they cannot work on their property today, but if that rest was not voluntary it is still not a sign that they believe in  HVHY (Yehovah).




No comments:

Post a Comment