Friday, September 7, 2018

How About An Excerpt from 2013?

Some Christian evangelists think that only providing a person a copy of the psalms, proverbs and new testament is sufficient, so here is an example of confusion about 'Cheryl' because there is no pre-defining text to indicate WHICH Cheryl is causing a void?

."............ I think they have a big void in their life because of Cheryl, and connecting with them fills a gap in my life........... "(clarifying sentence intentionally edited out by me, the author of the original letter sent to me son when he actually used to respond to emails sooner than than Bill Schuette, to exhibit why middle initials, surnames and DOB's of people DO matter when investigating something as serious as the Bible characters who aren't all named Meshach).

"Played hockey with some division1 skaters last week - wow. It's a victory to leave without an injury, and just trying to anticipate their moves is difficult but fun. The hockey camp I took started up again and it was nice to return and watch the first day. I wish you realized how mich of a difference playing hockey has made in my recovery. I look forward to getting into coaching squirt level once I move. I've been at Grandpa's much longer than expected, but it is going extremely well. I would have felt terrible if something would have happened to either one of them while I was still in charlotte. There is little to no friction between us, and it has been a blessing to spend lots of time with them before I move. Being within a day's drive is important to me.  

On a side note, I recall reading a couple of your books, theories on Bathsheba and Rahab, both mostly fiction in content.  A lot of what I write is more like a police report, and the facts of a  situation are more important than any fiction that people cling onto. I have seen some of the best relationships fall apart and some of the worst be restored, but without honesty restoration is impossible. It is sometimes as difficult to look at others who we had admired in an accurate light than to look at ourselves in an accurate light.  Nothing we do or say is really a secret or confidential if  you understand Truth and the spiritual world, and it's possible, maybe even probable, anything sent by email or phone conversations are being checked or read by government 'security' systems. The diaries of Ann Frank held brutal truth, and personally I rather have people know how I feel and what I see while I am alive, so either I  or they can be challenged to review their own mindset regarding very serious issues, and sometimes very humorous issues. 

Covered a few things before we talk - save on a  phone bill. :)"

I never did get to coach squirt hockey because the 'staff' at the Macomb Ice Rink apparently didn't want anti-divorce coaches to influence their customers. Releasing some of these emails actually is going to help clear up some of  my files but won't clear up the skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment