Saturday, September 15, 2018

Scrutiny On The County



Lt. Alex Land is typical of the many in the military who waste taxpayer money to bring glory to themselves. It is fiscal stupidity to ride around in an $80,000,000 plane #306 to 'show off' rather than accomplish a real need in a a community. Doug Gilmour going to his hometown with a Stanley cup in his hands is not considered an act of fiscal crimes against his own people or fellow taxpayers.

The 52nd week  reading were more necessary than watching North Gwinett vs. Walton football game on television, but it was possible to do both with genuine interest. Was it providence that caused the New Haven Rockets to lose 35-0 against the Clawson Trojans  when an obese pork rib seller on the north side of the Rockets stadium suggested that Reggie Howard White was eating pork products while 'off camera'?  I didn't believe the pork rib seller. What I do believe is that it is no coincidence that Isaiah chapter 55 and Deuteronomy chapter 32 both refer to a period of rain that has a purpose. Deuteronomy 32 verse 14 explains that Yehovah's 'blood' is the juice of grapes which aligns with any pesach meal and counters the 'magic acts' the Vatican has been claiming to do for centuries and 32:22 refers to mountains being set on fire.

I also heard stupidity in lyrics today. Why would anyone ask someone to 'set this place on fire' rather than to request peace and safety by restful waters near controlled barbecue pits like Elijah has displayed? I did not have to travel far to go to health care center interestingly run by men from SYLHET, the 8th Hebrew letter included in their home 'turf'. The men who operate 'Little India' in Shelby, Michigan behave more like  Levites or Asherites that have been plucked out of the '8th willow basket' and have been sent on to a '9 hole' like well guarded golf balls.  A man named Ameen was more than willing to spend 6 hours near me while he was getting paid to do so, and yet my son who is paid by Christians has been unwilling to spend 6 hours with me and has been unwilling to serve me with kindness and humility by his own choice. Contrast occurs if you are not blind. Ameen has always spoken to me kindly and has always been concerned about the pain I feel about my son's decision to treat me with contempt. Contempt of court occurs when people are expected to show up as requested and do not.  Ameen plainly stated that he has very close friends in Paris, France and if I ever desire to go there that he will make sure I am cared for and sheltered; such an offer has not come from my own 'seed' and those who represent 'Christianity'  but because they do not believe Moses, they have not yet believed Yeshua or me.

Walton, Georgia is a long way away from the back row of the Milwaukee Police Academy where I sat near Mark Walton and Phil Wehse, behind Thomas Stigler. North Gwinett might be where I tried to see Andrew Brandt as a Gladiator since I never saw him as a UW-Badger. Topsail Beach had been a place I had sadly made a bowling ball and a billiard set out of sand while using a Ovechkin hockey stick to protect myself against dogs on the beach before spending the night sleeping in a car to save some money after the legal 'father' of my son decided to steal from me again rather than save and protect like my Catholic brother protects his wife long after his 'godmother' Florence Pachniak has influenced him.

Sadly, I have ex-husbands who behaved much like Joash mentioned in 2 Chronicles Chapter 24. They have forgotten the kindness my father had shown all three of them, and eventually spiritually destroyed my son and have left me for dead after they stoned me with their diamond rings. The mother of certain kings are mentioned for a reason, and Joash had started to be 'king' at age 7! Joash did fine when under the proper influence of Jehoiada but did evil as soon as the proper spiritual leader had died. Zechariah, the son of Jehoiada, prophesied to try to SAVE his own people from the err of their ways after he saw them depart from the narrow path and good works, and he was silenced and martyred but the Word of Yehovah has continued to be accepted by few and rejected by most. Real tears actually came from me when I read about Zechariah for the first time, knowing exactly how it feels to have my own family members forget how kind my father had been to them and how cruel they decided to be to me, my father and even my 'puppy'.

Places like 'Little India' are a precious to have in a community that has no gathering place for those who respect prophets like Moses. I can read from Moses without being attacked for my faith and even suggest that Deuteronomy 32:15 is a fighter verse to counter obesity while being astounded that it is Gad that 'dwells as a lion' according to Moses and for some reason, Moses did not know what to say about Simeon.

The 9-11 combo of Xavier Lane and Lucky Jackson seems very suspicious to me, but since Robert and Phyllis Holman are more familiar with WKU turf than I am with a Corvette plant, what really is interesting is that 2 number 25's are listed on the WKU men's football roster and that Garland LaFrance looks nothing like Terry LeFrance nor Dorothy LaFrance.  For the few who are comparing 'land contracts', do not confuse Eric Land the MIlwaukee Tech Trojan with Alex Land's wasteful non-dovetail acts of offense in Michigan.

If you don't understand why I mentioned all of the above to lead rather than to mislead people, go ahead and try to understand comics like 'Eric the Circle' or 'Soccer' the black steer #372.  What 'Little India' offered me was perfectly good medicine and my advice is more realistic than Lucy Van Pelt's advice when it seems it might be as it was in the days of Noah in some areas where the soil has not been allowed to rest every 7 years and far too much tobacco has been grown and sold for decades.

D.A.R.E. officers are trained to be anti-cigarette, which might make former squad 91 officer Douglas Zaworski of Milwaukee appear to be a hypocrite unless he quit smoking cigarettes before he accepted a position as a D.A.R.E.  officer in Milwaukee.

WKU football looks more interesting than Henrik Zetterberg and Nick Lidstrom now. Ideally, the next Detroit Redwings captain will forbid the image of 'Santa Claus' on any of his teammates and forbid the coaching of Blashill if possible. The Wisconsin Badgers should never have used 14 and 53 LaCrosse routes as their football tunnel exit strategy nor should they ever rely on a Wahl to Wahl offense or Wahl to Wahl defense Maybe the UW-Badgers football team forgot about the strategy of heavy black 1975 Cougars or the power of a border Collie or Russ Milne vs. Fred Mueller in 'let's block a Deal'. Maybe the UW- Madison bunch underestimated the potential energy of Almond, milk and Canada man 22 who might seem like Jason Arnott to some  ESPN experts or like Dan Boyle to Milton WI middle school people. Ferguson is too often associated with the name Jim Costa, Jr. and not often enough associated with 'Brother Maynard' steel lines or Milwaukee Tech machine shop lines. Thankfully, my religious beliefs prohibit me from placing bets on games of chance or  removing the Y formation from WYoming, CoffeY, Yuengling, WhYte, WYman, Curtis ShaYne Joseph,  RoY, CrosbY, BagleY, Yandle, SlipperY Rock, SouraY, SzYmanski, LavarnwaY, TaYlor, OduYa and BYfuglien. I do think that the UW-Badgers chose a better company than Nike to build their uniforms.

FourTenBary42? My grandmother was born on April 10th and I carefully mothered my son at 410 Russell street while my son's father was already plotting to abandon me and his son for some anti-Christ reasons.  Not everyone is labeled as a 'Robinson', 'Sharper' , 'Bertier' or 'Hendrikson' at 42. Coffey and Whyte seem to be popular names in some LA Kings historic Wilson Park circles but not necessarily in the stupid cigarette world of Walt Disney.

For Louisville trivia, there is a dog named 'Bentley' who resides at the corner of County X and County C in the town of Guenther, Wisconsin.  Bemtley the dog at 'ZPlace2B' looks much better with a nice fur coat than the Louisville Cardinal cheerleaders do in their strumpet outfits..The band 'Cross Movement' from Philadelphia also asks the question 'Why would I need a Bentley?' in certain circumstances that I do not recall because I forgot the lyrics to 'Live It' from 2003 AD but did not forget I hired a maid named 'Meredith' when I thought I was a happily married woman at 1602 Mary Lane.

 A 14 to 6 score looks like an unstable carbon combo to people like me who have actually studied chemistry. The Robert Holman gang might want to pray that  Mr. Avery of Louisville isn't pretending he has an injury like Robert Holman's his 911 mountain biking and fellow 'Christian' Shane David Hendrikson did in Pocatello, Idaho in the presence of their  spouses about 10 years ago. It is not a secret to to the Holman's that my son was born on Flag Day, not on D-Day or with Larry Hovis checking 'Operation Dragonfly' scripts.  In reality, Allied forces did not come onto the beaches of France like locusts because locusts are CLEAN animals and only consume clean foods and meats called 'grains'.

Pey+Samech = a large, long sleeved tunic which would resemble a hockey jersey not Speedo sqimwear on Leonce Rhodes. There are not 2 samech's in this important Hebrew word.  Has anyone other than me noticed that Calvinists are often quite wrong?

I do not agree with  Nehemia Gordon on all matters and I'd gladly burn 'Harry Potter' books with keith Johnson, but our common ground would be that we both agree that we have earned the right to examine the motives and doctrines of people we have trusted in the past and who have affected our current state of mind and influened our past state of health in either positive or negative ways.

WDIV staff in Detroit is as wrong as Detroit's  Fieger Law Office people. Yom Kippur is not on Tuesday, September 18th this year; maybe WDIV should check MIchael Rood's predictions.




No comments:

Post a Comment