Monday, September 3, 2018

After A Yamaha Is Gone, Love For Rayne Remains



Sadly, I have not yet heard from my grandchildren since they got airlifted back to France almost 2 months ago.  As easily as my blue Yamaha sweatshirt may have gotten placed on the back of Cheryl Hendrikson, my son has decided to give me 'false hope' like most hirelings in protestant and Catholic churches do. It was blog news from a distance that pressured my son to let me meet my grandchildren ONCE, so pressure from a distance is going to continue until he is consistent. not pro-'Shaner Dog' , anti-mother and  anti-hockey  in his method of operation. What my son has done is similar to what many of the Hebrews under Moses did when they exited Pharoah's turf. In order to relieve some current pressure, they went along with the plans Moses received from Yehovah once, but within a short while, the people who didn't really believe and love Moses and didn't love Yehovah surrounded a golden calf like Aaron Donald praying to his money supply. Deuteronomy 26:17 is not going away and can be read in every home that has a Bible.  It brings curses, not blessings, to keep the feast of passover and then ignore the next 6 appointed times and the proper weekly 7th day sabbath, even though billions of "christians' choose to practice some mock-pesach on a weekly basis after which they continually blaspheme and willfully choose to be the enemies of the few who love Yehovah and desire to keep his commandments.  Now, I relieved enough pressure I have had within me to continue on with my day as D.A.R.E. minded citizen of the United States.

I seriously suggest that everyone who believes in the upcoming bowl judgments STOP saying 'good morning'. If you cannot say 'Noon after samech' say something like ' Be good before dusk' , Good after night' or something like my mother would say such as 'How's Gordon?' I love my parents and do not desire to treat them with contempt, so I speak with them often and visit them for lengthy times during pivotal pro-Yehovah events.  Who didn't teach my son to love me? Jon Payne, Doug Allord, all three of his father-figures, and Woodlands church people. Had my son attended a few more family reunions or football on the Raczek side, he might have heard tricky Bob Raczek tell those he led to be kind to their mothers. If my son would take the time to let his wife meet  Carrie Yost, she might learn how love and be kind to her mother-in-law. Explaining to children what 'broken families' have to do to survive or should do to honor Yehovah  once the unloving spouse departs from the household via divorce is no different than refusing to tell a child what should be done in case he or she has a common asthma attack or another typical flesh wound. The Shane Hendrikson family, including his parents, were always masters of trying to PRETEND things were 'happy' rather than being honest and truthful face to face  before during or after conflicts.  A good 'god' is never going to defend and protect adults such as  Shane David Hendrikson and Cheryl L. Hendrikson but would rebuke her, discipline her and cause her to REPENT for her own sake and the sake of her household.

Now, I am shifting to a geography and history 4th and Locust Street release after seriously touring the Mack park area in Indiana, Pennsylvania. South Bend and Indiana are both in Pennsylvania even if Notre Dame students say they are not in Pennsylvania.

 Rayne can exist without a person named 'Autumn' as easily as I can exist without a person named 'Torah' in my state and church.  I was welcomed into a home in Rayne, Pennsyvamia school district student,  but was never welcomed into the home of Jon Payne or my son after he exited 2020 Porter Street, Apt #4 in Plover, WIsconsin. Hireling of 'Christianity' are not a good role model in my opinion and hirelings rather have you line their wallet with cash then have you spend your tithe visiting your mother or keeping the feast of Sukkot in some manner. Jessica Beam might disgaree with my analogies, but she listened when I asked questions in the house that the Garfield family buillt very far away from any New Development in St. Lucia W.I.  Some places are built very logically and designed to do good while other places have been designed to do evil and could never be acceptable as a temple of a living perfect Elohim.

Walls of human confision might start like this:

Shelby Michgan : Robert W. Smith
Minneapolis, MInnestota:  Robert S. Smith
Sllippery Rock University:building #49 : Robert M. Smith

I can't quite spell SWIM with the middle initials, but there might be a Robert I. Smith somewhere out there before the anti-pale Sunlight or the comewhat clear blue Dawn in the dish soap section. When I am hurting the most, I usually reach for my inner sense of humor, reach for my holy hockey cards, reach for a daily Hebrew word study and then attempt some form of physical exercise in order to avoid getting too fat even though I can't avoid getting older and many people think I am ugly.

A middle initial is sometimes not enough to distinguish between 2 different people. Belongings, traits, siblings and locations can help eliminate confusion caused by only seeing a name like 'Chris Tsylor', 'God'  or 'Robert Smith' on a person on paper or roster.


When I love people, I warn them that their choices are potentially dangerous and hope they evenually believe my words. After a Yamaha product is gone, Yehovah will remain as a solid Y word and a yard will still usually be 36 inches.  Often, I rather warn people that I am opposed to them  than  judge them.  After your love might be gone, Gad remains as the 3rd seal even if 'Earth. Wind and Fire' singers disagree with the tribe of Reuben who gets sealed second.  Lyrics influence people, often in a very powerful way which sometimes leads them to unrealistic expectations. As fake as Sylvester Stallones's words of love to Ms. Shire have been, likewise most church songs abd radio halls are filled with lyrics that do not lead them to an understnading of Yehovah's plans to counter the strength of Ishmael or the weakness of a strictly 12 month calendar that does not regard the sighting of the moon. I did not know until today that the Muslim calendar is set up like a Gregorian calendar in a 12 month cycle rather than allowing for an occasional 13th SIEVE month.

The house I visited in Ernest, PA was about the same as the houses I rented in MIlwaukee when I was a '1 income' family while lacking the advantage of  having the actual father of my child in my household .  The James A. Garfield house was totally different than the houses I sheltered my son in, but the mother of James Garfield did her best with $17 and no father nearby for her children after she was widowed. In 49 years of life, James A. Garfield learned to WORK with the soil for w living rather than pushing attorney files around all day. James A. GArfield was not a perfect husband, but few women would be as forgiving as Lucretia Rudolph, and I would consider her a virtuous woman from the outside looking into her decisions.  The house she had built was small compared to the Vanderbuilt family but huge compared to what my family has had built in the past. The water tower she had built looked to me like a wonderful testimony to keystone placement and the cycles of the moon. If you face the south doors of the water tower, the gates open up to a scarlet covered cistern, which reminded me of Joseph and Jeremiah. ( I just killed a spider in my house because i do not think they are 'good luck' signs.)

If you carefully observe the base stone on the west side of the southern archway at the James A. Garfield home, you should notic that it has a dark concoave sliver that did remind me of the 'new moon' sliver that could be sighted by looking to the same west side of the 29 stone arch. YOu could then count the days of the month on any of the four 29 stone arches, andonce again the 29th stone on the far east side of the southern archway had a small concave dark spot that reminded me of the last portion of the moon's reflection of the day star known as the sun. The 15th keystone was a huge reminder to me of pesach week start that has occurred on April 15th but always occurs in the springtime, not the winter nor in the autumn. Literally, a 4 month lunar calendar could have been kept just by marking the archway stones around the 4 side of the windmill/water cistern system that Lucretia  Garfield allowed to be built, not Lucretia McEvil.

As I llooked with wonder upon the porch that had no railings, the property that went from 118 acres to 158 acres down to a few acres, I  was not unaware of the fact that the tourguide labeled 'Barbara' did not have the same manner of speech or commentary that Jessica Beam had; I also was reminded that a BEAM vacuum cleaner is not nominal value, even if used and in the garage at 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton, WI rather than on Mary Lane in Mentor, Ohio.  Many attorneys are liars who teach others to lie rather than instructing them to repent like James A. Garfield did after he committed adultery even though he claimed to be part of the church of Christ rather than a Mormon. James Garfield suffered physically after being shot in the back with a bullet, not with a paintball by his son or daughter or protestant youth minister leader.  Many might focus on what Ihave done wrong as a parent, but only a few have even cared enough to know what I have accomplished since each and every horrible husband figure has exited my life and gone onto their own merry Christmas ways without even once considering the facts of the Holy Scriptures as thoughtfully as James A. Garfield apparently did in his lifetime.

I don't have to live my life as a nun.... there are plenty of other Hebrew letters I can represent in the world rather than representing an obomination of desolation or a framed picture of a digital frog.. If I were leading the Rayne school district, the young ladies would not be offered an opportunity to be cheerleader but would be offered better choices to learn how to defend themselves and their family members ilike Lucretia Garfield did.  Teaching young ladies how to garden, how to paint, how to prepare a meal, how to wash clothes and how to play a musical instrument are all much holier and better choices for anyone who is seriously studying the Bible than the useless endeavor known as  cheerleading which seems to have King  Herod and Marilyn Monroe  roots rather than John the Baptist roots or virtuous woman roots. It is not easy refraining from what has become popular, but with Gad it is possible.

These are perilous times, andI was very glad to hear that at least one young mother in Ernest, PA has decided to read the new testament scriptures which might eventually cause her to joyfully continue treating her mother-in-law as kindly as she has but also cause her to steer her daughter away from cheerleading and dance competitions and toward marching band, gardening , soccer, softball or basketball where she can learn about teamwork in an anti-Beyonce way.

It's time to go to Armada, the town that always will make me think of my grandson Levi, who cannot be blamed for the sins of his parents but will probably suffer with his siblings because of their anti-Yehovah decisions and their anti-Deuteronomy frame of mind.

GOOD  and true peacemakers are 'nothing but difficult' sometimes but always first desire to be at peace with Yehovah rather than make a truce with religious hirelings who, by their works, prove they do NOT believe in the Gad of the bible, nor in Michael the archangel,   nor in Yehovah, and certainly not in the rear guard of  the 144,000 sealed and aligned with YShRAL light tribes.






No comments:

Post a Comment